Shocking Developments - Cover

Shocking Developments

Copyright© 2005 by Kimberly Parker

Chapter 23

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Multiple family incest

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Jim and Kathy were in the exam room only a few minutes when the doctor knocked on the door and entered.

"Good morning Mr. Parker, Mrs. Parker. Well I have some good news. The results of the blood work are quite positive, your cholesterol level is well below what I had hoped, and your stress test showed no problems. You blood pressure is perfect, and it looks like your doing just fine. We can stop taking all those medicines, with the exception of the Plavix. I want you to stay on that, and it will reduce the chance of any more plaque build up. Any questions?"

Jim looked at Kathy for a second and turned back to the doctor. "Ah, what about, you the little problem of junior here not wanting to stand up very well?"

"Actually, like I said before, the medicine was partially the problem, but also sometimes it is mental. Some patients seem to have a fear of sexual activity thinking it could cause too much stress on the heart. Even when they have fully recovered, they subconsciously have this fear, causing them not to be able to perform. I am going to give you some samples of Viagra, and a prescription. You are safe to use this, and if it is needed, then by all means do so. All right now, I want to see you in three month for more blood work, and we'll see you then."

As Kathy and Jim walked down the hallway towards the parking lot, Kathy spotted the water faucet. "Jim, take one of those Viagra pills now. The doctor said to take one an hour or so before, and since we're home today, we can, you know try it out."

As they drove home Jim glanced down at his crotch and laughed. "Well, it doesn't look like those Viagra pills do any good. It is still sleeping."

Kathy leaned over and placed her hand on his soft cock and squeezed gently. "When we get back to the house, I'll see if I can take care of that for you."

When they arrived at the house, Kathy noticed that Megan was not on the patio, and was not in her room, and pulled Jim to the bedroom. "The kids are gone, so let's see if it worked."

Kathy was like a kid at Christmas as she slid her mouth up and down Jim's rock hard cock, as it not only was rigid as never before, it also seemed thicker and a bit longer. She took her mouth off of his cock and noticed that it stood straight up and quickly straddled Jim and took it deep into her anxious cunt.

Kathy rode Jim's cock while grinding her clit against his pubic bone and pinching and twisting her nipples. Jim began thrusting up inside while he gripped her tight buns pulling her farther down on his cock. Jim's finger touched her pucker ass hole a few times that sent shivers though Kathy, and the urge to have her ass filled with his cock was overwhelming. Even though it was something that Jim had thought to be perverted, Kathy wanted him in her ass. Slowing down, Kathy looked straight into Jim's eyes. "Oh baby, fuck my ass Jim. I want you to feel you in my ass, please."

"In your ass? Why in the world would want that?"

"Those nights when you couldn't and I used my dildo, I tried a finger in there, and if felt so good it made me cum so fast."

"I don't know Kathy, that is a little kinky, don't you think?"

Kathy couldn't let him know that she loved getting ass fucked, and continued her charade. "Maybe, but I have to try it, at least once."

After a few minutes of conveying her desire to see what it was like, Jim finally consented. "O.K., I 'll try, but it aint natural. Why would anybody want to fuck an ass hole, but if you really want to, yeah I'll do it."

Taking a large amount of the lube gel that Kathy had in the nightstand, she greased Jim's cock and her puckered anus. Kathy knelt on the edge of the bed and pulled her ass cheeks apart. "Go slow Jim, I don't know if it will fit, but go ahead slowly."

Kathy knew that she could now easily take Derrick's monster deep into her bowels, so taking Jim's wasn't going to a problem at all, but she had to pretend it was hurting a little. Jim pushed his cock against her ass and he slowly began to enter her. "Slow Jim, go slow. It hurt a little, but don't stop, just go slow." Once Jim got the head of his cock past her sphincter Kathy moaned and rocked back against him. "Oh fuck, it's in Jim, it's in. Deeper lover go all the way in."

"Holy shit Kathy it's all the way in, and gosh your ass is squeezing my cock. Oh shit does that fell good baby."

Kathy could feel her orgasm building, and the sensation of having her ass full of cock was driving her wild with desire. "OH Yeah baby fuck me hard, fuck my ass hard lover."

Jim began to thrust harder and deep into her gaping ass as his balls slapped against her cunt. Kathy started screaming and at first Jim though it was from pain and started to pull out. "NO fuck me more I am almost there. Fuck me Jim fuck me fuck my ass. Oh fuck yeah I cumming Oh shit more Jim harder, make me cum. Yes, I am cumming, I am cumming."

Jim looked down as he slipped from Kathy's quivering ass, and the sight of seeing her gaping hole drove him over the edge. Shoving his cock back into her ass he began to fuck deeper and harder that ever. He felt his cock start to spasm followed by the explosion deep in his balls, sending his hot nut cream deep inside Kathy.

Jim rolled onto the bed exhausted while Kathy stroked his still hard cock. "Oh Kathy, I got to rest. I never got off that hard in my life. You ass felt great, and damn I wish you had talked me into that sooner. That was so fucking great."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.