Shocking Developments - Cover

Shocking Developments

Copyright© 2005 by Kimberly Parker

Chapter 22

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Multiple family incest

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Friday morning Megan awoke around 8:30 to find both her mother and father sitting at the kitchen table. "Why haven't you two left for work yet?"

"Your father has an appointment with the doctor this morning, and I am going with him. We were just getting ready to leave and we should be back by 11:00. So what do you have planned for your first day of summer vacation, going to go over to your aunts to use the pool?"

"Well, maybe. I heard there is a chance of rain, and I didn't call and ask permission last night, so I might wait until tomorrow or Monday and just stay here and sunbathe on the patio."

Moment after her parents left Megan's brother came into the kitchen and grabbed an orange juice from the fridge and sat quietly at the table across from Megan.

"Can't you say good morning, or does the cat got your tongue?"

"Morning.'

"Jason, I thought everything was cool about yesterday. I told you I enjoyed it, and you should be happy about that. How many of your friends have a hot sister who is willing to please their brother's like that. I don't know about you, but I like the feeling when I cum and I won't mind making you cum anytime you like."

Jason got up to toss the empty juice carton in the garbage and looked over Megan who was sitting with one leg up on the chair with her chin resting on her knee. In her position, Jason could see her pink panties, and felt his cock quiver a bit. "Anytime?"

Megan smiled knowing Jason was really freaked out by what happened between them. "I said that didn't I, and I meant it. I'll do it right now if you want."

Jason grabbed his bag off of the counter and started towards the door. "I got to get to school, we have a practice game, but I'll think about what you said. It's just, of forget it, we'll talk about it later, but thanks anyway."

Megan sat quietly for a moment trying to decide just what to do with the rest of the day, and finally settled on calling her uncle to get permission to use the pool.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.