Shocking Developments - Cover

Shocking Developments

Copyright© 2005 by Kimberly Parker

Chapter 21

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Multiple family incest

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

The last day of the school year was Thursday, a half day where the underclassmen turned in their books an received their final grades. As Megan and Ashley made their way towards the exit, their friend Jessica joined them.

"Hey you two wait up. So, I guess were now officially seniors, and next fall we get to rule the school. So either of you have any great plans for the summer?"

Ashley just shrugged her shoulders, while Megan and smiled. She knew what she had planned, as did Ashley, but Jessica didn't know of Megan's secrete desire.

When Megan arrived home the house was quiet and she assumed that Jason was at summer baseball practice. It was only a little past noon, and with nothing else to do at the moment, she went to her room and flipped on her computer. Although she liked watching her favorite video and then giving herself a good cum, it was getting to be a little boring and searched for some others involving incest between a niece and uncle. After finding only six stories, two of which she posted and the others she had already read, Megan turned off her computer, frustrated.

Since it was just a little past noon, Megan had plenty of time to lie on the patio and catch some sun before her parents got home. After putting on the fishnet suit, Megan grabbed her I-Pod and a large beach towel and suntan lotion from the closet and headed outside to catch some rays and listen to her favorite music.

With her earphones on, Megan was oblivious to sounds of thunder in the distance, as the sun was still shinning brightly on the patio.

The baseball coach heard the thunder, and saw a flash of lightening in the far western sky, and quickly called off the rest of practice. Jason grabbed he gear and instead of heading to the locker room to shower, he just started jogging the mile or so to the house, not wanting to get caught in any storm that may be headed that way, and would shower at home.

As he came around the back of the house, he spotted Megan lying on the lounge chair, and was stopped dead in his tracks and muttered. "Holy shit." Not only could he see her breasts as clear as day, her neatly shaved cunt was also quite visible. He stood there a few moments enjoying the sight, but didn't want to take the chance of Megan seeing him gawking at her and quickly slipped through the back door. He had seen Megan in very sexy bikinis before, and never really paid much attention to her like he was now. She was his sister, not a centerfold picture he would jerk off to, but seeing in that bikini was making his cock excited. Soaked with the sweat that was dripping down his face from jogging home, and the heat being generated by looking at Megan, Jason headed upstairs for a shower.

By the time Jason had showered and went to his room to dress, a few drops of rain fell onto Megan. She opened her eyes and could see the few dark clouds overhead, and made her way inside.

After removing the suit, Megan put on her robe and headed to the shower to wash the suntan lotion off of her, as well as the swimsuit. When she got back into her room, she put the beach towel over her laundry basket and set the suit on top to dry. She pulled off her robe and reached into her dresser for clean clothes when she heard the computer announce she had mail. Think she was home alone; Megan sat at the computer undressed as she opened the E-mail from Ashley.

MEGAN, TRIED CALLING, BUT GO NO ANSWER. I WENT

TO THAT SITE YOU GAVE ME THAT HAD PICS AND VIDS

AND FOUND ONE YOU MIGHT LIKE. I DOWNLOADED IT AND SENT THE FILE. CHECK IT OUT TONIGHT BEFRORE YOU

HIT THE SACK, I THINK YOU'LL LIKE IT.

Megan downloaded the attached file, and smiled when she saw the girl who played the part of the cheerleader in the first one she watched. This one however, was a continuation of that first one. This video started out with the young girl and her uncle driving in a car as it pulled into a motel. The scene shifted to the motel room where she and her uncle were lying on the bed making out. As in the first video, her uncle sucked and licked her pussy to make her cum before he slid his cock in her cunt and fucked her slowly. When he pulled out, Megan thought he would spray his cum over her face and breasts, but this time he rolled over and the young girl took is cock into her mouth.

Megan watched the girl's technique of slowly taking his cock deep inside, and then slowly back up. Every few minutes she would let the cock fall free and suck one of his balls into her mouth, which Megan notice he seem to enjoy. Megan heard the uncle begin moan that he was going to cum, but she kept slowly taking him into her mouth. All at once a large gob of thick cream escaped the young girls mouth, but continued to suck a few more seconds. When she let his cock slip from her mouth, she looked at the camera and stuck her tongue out to show the huge amount of cum pooled on it, and then swallowed.

Megan let the video start over and fast-forwarded it to the part where the girl was being eating by her uncle. As Megan once again watched the scene she leaned back in the chair and placed her right leg on the desk and began to run a finger down her wet slit and over her erect clit. Even though she though she was home alone, Megan had the earphones on and didn't hear the phone ring. Jason, thinking Megan was still outside, pushed the partially opened door to her room to pick up the phone. Jason stood there in shock as he watched his sexy sister masturbate her cunt. Seeing her in that sexy bikini was one thing, but seeing her completely naked fingering her perfectly shaved cunt got the better of him. He cock immediately stood to attention and he began to stoke it slowly while easing back out of the room.

Megan caught his movement in the corner of her eye and quickly turned to see Jason with he cock in his hands. Ripping the earphones off, she shouted. "JASON, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?"

With Megan now standing and facing him, Jason couldn't think of much to say, and simply muttered. "Doing what you were doing."

Suddenly Megan realized what he said and panic ran through her body knowing that her brother had seen her fingering her cunt. She tried to make it sound as if she was mad, not frightened that he caught her in the act. "Don't give me that shit, you were spying on me. You don't see me peeking in your room when you jerk off to those magazines, now do you?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.