Shocking Developments - Cover

Shocking Developments

Copyright© 2005 by Kimberly Parker

Chapter 20

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Multiple family incest

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Saturday afternoon, Megan called Ashley to see if she indeed was interested in going out with her brother. When Ashley again told her that he she did, Megan told that she would call her back in a short while.

Megan knocked on Jason's door and heard her brother yell out. "It's open."

"Hey bro, you busy tonight?"

"No not at all. Why, what's up?"

"Well Ashley wanted to do something and suggested the theater at the mall, but two girls going to the movies give people ideas, if you know what I mean. So, I thought that maybe you could call Ricky and if he wasn't doing anything, well the four of us could go. What ya think?"

"Does Ashley know about this? I mean she seems like the type that only wants to hang with the stoner crowd, not a couple of jocks like Ricky and I"

"She's not into that shit. Besides, I think she may have a little crush on you. I am not sure, but I think so. I mean she did say you were sort of cute, and stuff like that. So, do you want to go, or not?"

"Well yeah I guess, I mean if Ashley wants to, so yeah I'll go. Let me call Ricky and see if he ain't doing nothing, and I'll let you know."

Megan already knew that Ricky hadn't any plans from their conversation earlier, and knew he would say yes. She quickly dialed Ashley's number.

"Ash, I think I got it worked out. I told Jason you wanted to go to the movies, but I didn't want just us to go, and asked if you and Ricky would like to go. He wasn't too sure, until I said you thought he was cute and shit like that. So, he said yes and is calling Ricky. I am sure he will jump at the chance.

Since Ashley was the only one of the four who was old enough to drive, she got permission to use her mother's car and went to Megan's house to pick up the other three. Megan rode in the back with Ricky, while Jason said he felt like a dork riding shotgun while a girl drove and Ricky ribbed him the entire way.

The movie ended around 9:30, and Ricky suggested the go to his house.

Hey, my parents are out visiting my aunt and uncle, what say we go there and hang out for a while?"

Ashley though that would be a good place to see if she could Jason a little more interested, than just watching a movie. "Well there isn't anything else better to do, so yeah let's head over there."

Megan and Ricky sat on the small love seat while Jason sat on the recliner, leaving Ashley to sit on a small folding chair as the four of them sat talking. Ricky switched of the lamp on the end table and leaned over to kiss Megan. Ashley waited a moment before getting up and went over to the recliner where Jason was seated. "Jason, that chair is uncomfortable, could I sit here with you."

"Ah yeah you can have this chair, I'll take that one."

"No silly, I want to sit with you."

Ashley sat on Jason's lap and looked over at Megan and Ricky kissing. Ashley waited a moment and then turned to Jason. "So, does that give you any ideas?"

Jason had never made out with a girl before, and didn't know just what to do, but Ashley took the lead and pushed him back and let the recliner open fully. She turned to face Jason with her legs straddling his and put her lips to his. It took a bit, but he finally responded to her kiss, a response that made him feel uneasy. He felt his cock start to rise, and even though he tried thinking of just about everything except Ashley's breasts pressing against his chest, his cock continued to grow. As Ashley began to press her tongue past Jason's lips, he lost it. Placing his hands on her butt, he pulled her towards him and ground he hips to hers.

Ricky was inching his hand under Megan's blouse trying to see just how far she would let him go. When his fingers reached to bottom of her bra, and Megan didn't grab his hand, Ricky quickly pushed her bra over her breasts. His hand clenched her firm breast and he began squeezing it. Seconds later the sound of the back door closing made the four teens scramble, Ricky's parents were home.

Within ten minutes Ashley, Megan and Jason were on the way to Megan's house. Jason went straight to his room, while Megan and Ashley talked a bit with Megan's parents before going to Megan's room.

Megan looked down the hallway before quietly closing her bedroom door. "So Ash how it go?"

"I don't think Jason has done much, with girls that I mean."

"How's that?"

"He kissed with his mouth closed, and wouldn't relax, but I do know I got him all worked up, that's for sure. When Ricky's parents got home and I got off the chair, I could see he had a woody. If we had another five minutes, I actually think he would have shot off in his jeans."

"Wow, he must be one horny dude."

"Well maybe next time, if there is a next time, things will be different. He needs some practice, that's all, but anyway, I am going to hit it, so I'll talk to you tomorrow."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.