Shocking Developments - Cover

Shocking Developments

Copyright© 2005 by Kimberly Parker

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Multiple family incest

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

That afternoon Derrick was sitting in his favorite patio chair when Jim, Kathy and their two teenage children Jason and Megan came up on the patio. Kathy, as usual, was wearing a low cut top and tight jean shorts that showed more than one would expect from a married mother of two children. Jim liked the way she dressed, and she liked showing things off, especially around Derrick. She always teases him about what he could have had years ago when they went out a few times before he got involved with Karen. He could vividly remember one night when they sat in her driveway making out, and she was all worked up and ready to take it to the final level. Being young and inexperienced in stuff like that, he got as far as pushing her bra up and caressing her breasts, and nothing more. Over the years she would bring that night up, telling him how much wanted to get in the sack with him, but since he was married to her sister it was too late. Still the flirting and teasing had continued to be part of their relationship, even to the point where they passionately kissed one new years eve while the party was going strong in the basement, as they met in the hallway outside the bathroom.

Kathy came over to where Derrick was seated and leaned over to say hello, and to give a quick kiss on the cheek, something she would always do. He knew it just wasn't a friendly hello, she knew he could get a peek down her blouse, part of her never ending teasing. "How's it going Derrick?"

Derrick looked at her face, then back to her low cut blouse and thought to himself. "Right now, things are looking good. Show me some nips and I bet my cock would say hello too."

Kathy stood up and gave Derrick a little wink and a provocative smile and turned to look over by the pool where Jim and Jason were already in, and then over to Megan who was putting suntan lotion over her nicely shaped fifteen-year-old body. Looking over her other shoulder to see Karen walk back into the house, she reached up and unbuttoned two more buttons and leaned back over giving him a clear view of her braless breasts, which made his cock jerk a bit. "How's that, better?" as she stared at the bulge that began to appear in his shorts.

The little peek show she was giving Derrick was not lost on Megan who happened to look their way as Kathy bent over. She knew what that her mother knew Derrick was looking down her blouse, and the ever lasting thought came to her. "I bet mom and uncle Derrick have done it. She is always flirting with him. She never acts like that around anyone else."

Derrick sensed Megan's thought and quickly turned towards her and could see that Megan had seen what Kathy had done. He looked back at Kathy. "Ah, I think you better button up a bit, Megan is looking this way."

As Kathy stood up and turned towards the door, Derrick gazed at her jean shorts that grabbed her buns tightly. Letting out a little sign he thought that if given the chance, he would fuck her brains out, but knew her act was just that, and act. She never would actually let things get further than a little teasing, but still, fucking her was one of his favorite fantasies.

As Kathy disappeared into the house he looked over a Megan, who looked stunning in her pink bikini, and realized she looked just Kathy did at that age. She was now lying back on a large beach towel soaking up the sun as his eyes ate up the sight of her young teenage body. Her nips could be clearly seen through the thin fabric of her biking top, and he wondered if the bottom was just a revealing. He kept his eyes on her for a minute or two as thoughts rushed through his head. "Just spread those legs just a bit. Let me see that treasure you got between your legs."

Suddenly, Megan brought her legs up and placed the bottom of her feet on the deck, opening her legs wide a moment before rolling over onto her stomach. From this angle, Derrick could see the biking bottom had inched upward a bit, and the small amount of fabric at the very bottom of her bikini was pressing hard against her slit. It looked as if she was naked, as the lips of her teen cunt hung out past the pink material.

Trying to think of something other than the sight in front of him, Derrick turned his attention the pool where Jim and Jason were playing volleyball in the water. When Karen and Kathy came back outside with the tray of burgers and hot dogs to cook on the grill, Derrick got up and moved towards the grill, knowing that Karen would want him to play chef. As he got within a few feet of the grill, Karen turned, but didn't have a chance to speak. "O.K. Karen I'll do this. You go and enjoy the pool a bit before we eat."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.