Shocking Developments - Cover

Shocking Developments

Copyright© 2005 by Kimberly Parker

Chapter 19

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Multiple family incest

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Kathy backed out of the driveway with a smile on her face. She knew that Megan would show Ashley the new suit, and hoped that between the both of them they would realize this was just what Megan in her quest to bed her uncle.

By the time she reached Karen's house, the thoughts of Meagan getting fucked by Derrick had her in randy mood, a mood only one thing could ease, a good hard fuck and suck session.

Kathy knocked on the back door and heard Karen call out. "Come on in, the door is open."

Kathy came into the kitchen, as Karen was just finishing up washing some dishes. Without turning around Karen greeted her sister. "Hi Kathy, what you up to?"

"Nothing much. Took Megan to the mall to get a new swimsuit, and Jim took Jason for his athletic physical, that's about it. Thought I stop by for a while and see if you and Derrick wanted to play some pinochle later on. By the way, where is Derrick?"

"He went to take a nap, but it's time he got up anyway."

Kathy watched as Karen bent down to put the large frying pan in the bottom cabinet and could see her nice braless breasts hanging down. Suddenly a strange urge came over her as Karen stood up and turned to get the silverware from the sink. She moved up close behind Karen and reached around and softly caressed her sister's breasts and whispered. "Why don't we both go and wake up Derrick and have some fun?"

Karen was shocked that Kathy would touch her like that, but the expert way she tweaked her nipples sent a tremor though her body. Karen closed her eyes and leaned back against her sister. "Oh my Kathy, what are you doing?"

"Hopefully, getting you in the mood."

"Well don't worry, you certainly did just that. Come on, Derrick loves to wake up by having his cock sucked. Let's see how good you are at that"

"My pleasure,"

Kathy and Karen quietly undressed and crawled slowly onto the bed. Since Derrick was sleeping on top of the cover wearing just his jockey shorts, Kathy had no problem pulling Derrick's cock free. Kathy took the soft cock into her mouth and sucked it like a child on a mother's breast while Karen inched his shorts down his legs. Derrick was slowly waking up to the wonderful feeling and placed his hand on what he thought was Karen's head and stroked her hair. "Oh Karen, I love the way you wake me up."

As Kathy continued to take the slowly hardening cock into her throat, Karen moved behind Kathy and fingered her sister's dripping cunt for a moment before crawling beneath her parted legs. Derrick finally opened his eyes and was shocked to see it was Kathy who was giving him such a wonderful wake up. Seconds later he noticed Karen's face buried in Kathy's crotch sucking and lapping at her sister's cunt. Kathy was getting close to her first orgasm and began to grind her cunt into her sister's mouth while she sucked even harder on Derrick's cock. Kathy took her mouth off of Derrick's cock and began rocking her hips faster over Karen's face. "Oh fuck yeah Karen baby, suck my pussy. Make me cum. Eat me. Eat me." While Karen worked feverishly on his sister's cunt, Kathy was now sucking Derrick's cock with wild abandon.

Derrick couldn't hold back any longer, and a massive amount of cum flooded Kathy's eager mouth. Kathy continued to suck his cock until she had his balls completely drained and quickly moved off of Kathy's tongue and pressed her mouth to Karen's. Derrick watched as Karen accepted the huge load of cum from Kathy's mouth and swallowed it down before pulling Kathy close and passionately kissed her.

Derrick knelt between Karen's legs and slid his cock deep into her pussy while Kathy continued to probe her sister's mouth with her tongue. Kathy slid down Karen's body and rolled her tongue over Karen's clit while Derrick continued to plunge his prick deep into Karen's cunt driving her to orgasm. Karen's gripping cunt, and the sight of seeing Kathy and Karen eat each other brought Derrick to another climax. Derrick nudged Kathy from off of Karen, and onto her back and pushed his still hard cock against her puckered ass. As she relaxed, Derrick's cock slid deep inside that sent orgasmic shiver though her body As he felt yet another climax approaching, Derrick pulled from Karen's ass and plunged deep into her hot pussy, filling it with his hot juice.

Karen placed her hand over her cum filled cunt and knelt over Kathy's face and pressed her dripping pussy to Kathy's panting mouth. As the cum dribbled from Karen's cunt, Kathy began to fantasize that it was Megan's cum filled cunt that she was enjoying, and her body explode in a tense and shaking orgasm.

Only forty minutes passed, but both Karen and Kathy were completely spent, leaving Derrick to slowly stroke his cock as he watched the sister cuddle and tenderly caress each other.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.