Shocking Developments - Cover

Shocking Developments

Copyright© 2005 by Kimberly Parker

Chapter 17

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Multiple family incest

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Through the winter months, Kathy found more and more evidence of Megan's desire to try and seduce Derrick. One Saturday morning while Megan was at her friend Ashley's house, Kathy logged on the Megan's computer and went through her E-mail sent files. One of the E-mails was marked "New Story" and Kathy opened it firs. It was quite a bit longer than the first one she posted, and more detailed. Kathy was totally turned on by the story; even though it was obvious Megan herself was the main character.

Kathy had always thought that this was all just a teenage fantasy, but now it appeared that Megan was possessed with the idea of actually seducing her uncle, something that Kathy realized was beyond her control. Since it was more than likely inevitable, then why fight it. After all, she thought getting fucked by Derrick was very enjoyable, so why deny Megan that pleasure.

Kathy pondered Megan's story about teasing and flirting with him to get him aroused got Kathy thinking. Megan loved to use the pool, and Derrick was home quite often, so that would be the easiest way to approach it. The thought of Derrick's long thick cock penetrating Megan's virgin cunt made Kathy shiver.

It would be just a few short weeks before Derrick would open the pool and Kathy hoped the seduction of Derrick wouldn't be far behind. She invited Megan to join her in shopping for new swim suits for the upcoming summer. It was Kathy's hopes that they would find the perfect suit to make Megan's fantasy come true, something that Derrick would find hard to resist.

As they walked through the mall, Kathy spotted swimwear modeled in the Victoria Secrete shop, and quickly walked through the door. Megan saw one that she liked and Kathy agreed it was very cute and told her to take it. Kathy however, kept looking for something more provocative and was about to give up when she spotted it.

"Here you Megan, this one is perfect for you. You love to sunbathe, and this one would be perfect."

Megan held up the suit and her jaw dropped. The suit was black fishnet with a white sheer liner that Megan could see right through. "Ah mom, this is a little too revealing, don't you think?"

Kathy looked at it for a moment and agreed, but didn't tell her so. "Well maybe a bit, but for sunbathing it's perfect. You have the other one to wear at the beach or over Karen's house when we're all there, just don't wear it around your father; I don't think he would like it. Oh yeah, it might not be a good idea to let your brother see you in it either. You might drive his hormones crazy."

"My brother? Mom I don't think Jason is gonna get worked up looking at his sister in a bathing suit."

Megan's comment about her brother gave Kathy the perfect opening. "Megan, it doesn't matter if you are his sister or not. He is a guy, and all guys would get a little excited seeing you in that. If you use it without you father or brother around, I don't think it's a problem."

Kathy purposely didn't mention Derrick, and was anxious to see if Megan would take it.

"Well, if you think it's all right, then I'll take it. But it sure isn't going to hide much, that's for sure."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.