Shocking Developments - Cover

Shocking Developments

Copyright© 2005 by Kimberly Parker

Chapter 16

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Multiple family incest

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Jim got a couple of tickets for a NBA basketball game from one of the vendors that called on his company, and wanted to take Jason since neither of them had ever seen a professional game before. The game started at 7:30 and Jim wouldn't have time to drive the hour home to pick up Jason, so Kathy picked him up from school and brought him to where Jim worked. From there Jim knew he could make the hour or so ride and be there before tip off.

When Kathy got back home she saw the note on the telephone from Megan saying that she went with her friends Ashley and Jessica to the theater at the mall, and would be home around 9:00. With nothing else to do, she decided to some laundry.

She sat in the rec. area of the basement watching television after tossing the first load in the dryer. Within an hour she had two loads washed, dried and folded and headed back upstairs. After putting Jason's clothes in the dresser, she went to Megan's room. She just got into Megan's room when the phone rang, and sat the short pile of clothes on the computer desk next to Megan's dresser to pick up the phone. She hit the computer mouse on the desk, which caused the screen saver to go off, and Kathy quickly noticed that she had left her E-mail file open. She started close the mailbox when she noticed the last E-mail that Megan had received. The subject line read, "Doing your uncle" and quickly got Kathy's attention. She hesitated a bit, but opened the E-mail.

Megan, that video you sent was unreal, it got me so hot.

And that story you wrote and posted, that was good too.

Kathy wondered just what video Ashley was referring to, and what kind of story did Megan write, and where did she post it. She saved the E-mail and closed it, and clicked on the "Sent Mail" icon.

She began reading what Megan had sent Ashley with shock.

Ashley, attached is video I downloaded after researching what incest was.

Check out how this girl teases her uncle until he finally does it to her.

You think my uncle Derrick would fall for something like that.

Also I am sending a short story I wrote about a niece and uncle

I posted it on the site where I read some other stories.

Let me know what you think.

Kathy quickly went to the document section of Megan's computer and looked for the name of the video she sent Ashley. Not only was that video on her computer, but quite a few more. Kathy watched the video Megan sent and then when she read the story, she knew that her daughter was fantasizing about getting Derrick in bed. The story detailed how a girl paraded around in a skimpy bikini in front of her uncle, and sunbathed without the top on, getting her uncle's attention. Quick and to the point, her uncle made his move and took her cherry on the pool deck. It was quite obvious what Megan had in mind since she used their real names.

Kathy was curious just what other videos Megan downloaded, and began to open each one. Most involved young girls with older men, and although Kathy knew that had to be at least eighteen to make videos like those, the girls looked a lot younger. A few were with women a bit older and a lot raunchier. One was about two women and one guy, which really got her attention. As she watched, thoughts of the wild round of sex she had with Derrick and Karen filled her mind. Fantasizing she was watching a video of that episode, Kathy began to rub her clit though her shorts. When the video ended, Kathy was so worked up she went to her bedroom and removed her clothes and began using her vibrator on her itching cunt. As she slid the dildo deep into her pussy, she slowly ran her finger over her erect clit that brought her to orgasm. She closed her eyes and relaxed, and soon drifted off to sleep.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.