Shocking Developments - Cover

Shocking Developments

Copyright© 2005 by Kimberly Parker

Chapter 15

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Multiple family incest

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

As he had been doing since he got the outside sales position, Derrick had secured enough new business, along with re-orders from current customers, to have his work week finished by mid Tuesday. With Halloween just around the corner, he stopped and picked up the items Karen needed for the costume party that she had planned. When he had every item on list checked off, he headed to the front counter to check out. After the clerk had rung up the items she bent down to get a bag from under the counter, which gave Derrick a nice view of her braless breasts. He felt his cock jerk as he had the mental vision of nibbling on her nipples. The thought of mentally commanding her to remove her blouse to give him a better view quickly disappeared when two other customers came though the door. As he drove away, he silently cursed the women who interrupted his plans, and all the way home the vision of the young clerks breasts danced in his mind.

The rest of the afternoon Derrick called a few customers setting up appointments, but that still couldn't keep thoughts of sex off his mind. When Karen arrived home from work and went to change out of her work clothes, Derrick was on her like a cat. Although she wasn't really in the mood at that moment, she knew when Derrick was like this there wasn't much she could do to cool him off except enjoy the moment. Two hours of fucking, sucking and multiple orgasms was finally ended when they heard Kathy's voice coming form the kitchen. "Hey, anybody home. Karen where are you?"

Karen slowly climbed off of Derrick's cock and grabbed her robe. "Shit, Kathy is here. I forgot that she was stopping by tonight."

Kathy was just about to leave when Karen walked into the kitchen. "Hi Kathy, what's up."

Kathy didn't have to have a diagram of what had been going on. Karen looked totally fucked, and the smell of sex filled the air. Just the thought of what her sister and Derrick were doing got her aroused, and felt a little guilty she had interrupted them. "Hey listen Karen, I think I'll come back later and let you two do what you were doing."

"No, Kathy stay. Don't worry about it. I know how much more I could have taken anyway. Damn I love how he fucks, but when he is in a mood like this he just wears me out."

"Lucky you."

"Lucky me? Kathy, it's like a two-hour workout and I get totally exhausted. He cums two or three times and still keeps going. He's like that energizer bunny, keeps going and going."

"Was he still wanting more when I came in?"

"Hell yes. When you leave, I am sure he'll want more. By the way, just what did you want to talk about?"

"Well nothing in particular, just felt like stopping by. Jim was in a foul mood this morning, so I figured I would leave him alone tonight for a while."

"What's wrong, something you did?"

" Well not really. Remember when I told you Jim was having trouble, with you know, getting it up because of the pills he had to take?"

"Yeah, what of it?"

"Well, the doctor now say he has to stay on them for a few more months until his cholesterol is under control and also the blood sugar. I tried to please him the best I could, but I know it's bothering him. I am pretty sure he knows how frustrated I am about this, but it's not his fault. It's just something that happened, that's all, but it has left me horny and frustrated as hell. I was actually thinking of going to this Halloween party one of the Fed-Ex drivers is having. He keeps hitting on me and telling me how he would love to get it on, you know flirting and shit. I am tempted to go, and see what happens."

"KATHY are you out of your mind? You can't do something like that. Who know what kind of shit you could get into? Hell the guy might have aids or some shit. Besides, you wouldn't do that to Jim, I mean that's taking things a little too far, don't you think?"

"Yeah, I know. I wouldn't really do it, but it did sound inviting. It's just really frustrating using a dildo, when I really want the real thing. Of course you don't know what that is like."

"I wish I had a answer for you, but doing it with some stranger is certainly not it."

Kathy smiled and joked. "Well, the next time Derrick wears you out like this, call me and we can solve each others problem."

"I don't know if that is the answer either. I don't know how I would take it having Derrick take you to some motel. Besides even if I somehow agreed, I don't think I would have the guts to even mention something like that to Derrick. How could I talk to him about something like that?"

Derrick was just coming into the kitchen and heard the very end of Karen's comment. "Talk to me about what?"

Kathy and Karen both sat there quiet.

"Well, you gonna tell me? How about you Kathy? What is she afraid to talk to me about?"

Finally Karen got up the nerve to speak. "Kathy is frustrated at home, you know in the bed. The pills Jim has to take has left him lacking a bit. She suggested, oh I can't believe I am having this conversation, but she thought that since you wear me out at time, she could be like a replacement."

"You mean like doing both of you? Wow, just like we fantasized about, a threesome. I thought you were just kidding about that Karen."

"Derrick, don't talk about that in front of her. I mean it was just play talk, besides I meant me, you and another guy. Certainly not with my sister."

Derrick was enjoying playing with both of them about this and began coming up with different ideas as a joke. "Hey how about this. Kathy can watch for a while, and when you can't go anymore, she jumps in. How's that? Kathy, you like that idea?"

"Ah sure, I guess, if you serious."

Karen looked at Kathy with an open mouth as she answered. "Kathy, do really think that I would make love to Derrick, and let you watch? I think that would freak me out."

Derrick was having fun with all of this. "O.K. then, how about you watch me and Kathy?"

The though of actually watching Derrick fuck her sister sort of aroused her, but still wasn't sure if that was really the answer to Kathy's problem. "Kathy wouldn't do that either. As a matter of fact, I am positive she wouldn't do that, would you Kathy?"

"Ah, right now, I think I would. You say yes, and I think I would."

"Karen could sense the humor I Derricks voice, and figured he was teasing Kathy, not really suggesting he would fuck Kathy. She was somewhat curious just how far Kathy would go with the charade, and started to egg Derrick on a bit. "Well Derrick, I guess it's up to you. She seems to need a good fucking, so go ahead give her what she wants. Come on let's go in the bedroom."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.