Shocking Developments - Cover

Shocking Developments

Copyright© 2005 by Kimberly Parker

Chapter 14

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Multiple family incest

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Over the next two weeks Kathy attempted to have sex with Jim, but as the doctor warned he could have problems. At times he could attain a semi-erection, but even that didn't last too long. She could still please him orally, something she enjoyed, but penetration was impossible. To find sexual relief she turned to using a dildo, and those few quickies in the afternoon with Derrick before Karen got home from work. What she craved however was a long and exhausting fuck session, something that Jim couldn't give to her just yet.

Kathy found herself constantly thinking of getting Derrick's hard long cock stuffed in her, even while doing her house chores. To her shocking surprise, she wasn't the only one dreaming of him. She was folding the laundry that had just finished drying when she heard Megan and her friend Ashley coming down the basement stairs. Neither of the two young girls noticed the laundry room light on as they made their way to the rec. area of the basement. Kathy wasn't trying to eavesdrop on their conversation, which sounded like they were discussing boys in school, but since they weren't talking softly, she could hear what they were saying. She had just shut off the light and started up the stairs with the laundry basket when something Megan said stopped her dead in her tracks. Moving slowly back into the unlit laundry room, Kathy stood in shock as Megan spoke.

"You remember that day when you me and Jessica were by my uncle's house using the pool and you two thought my uncle was a such a hunk?"

"Yeah, what of it?"

"Well Jessica said something about incest, and I really didn't know what it meant until I checked it out on the Internet. I read some stories, and checked out this video about a girl and her uncle, and wow, I couldn't believe it. Since seeing that video and reading those stories, I don't care if it's incest or what, I wouldn't mind uncle Derrick popping my cherry."

"Your cherry! Megan, are you still a virgin?"

"Yeah, it's not like I have a chance to do anything. My parent won't let me date until I reach sixteen."

"Holy shit. I just figured that somehow you and Ricky might have, you know, got it on."

"Ricky! I don't think so. He's cute and, yeah we made out and stuff, but nothing like that. Besides, I wouldn't want some young kid like Ricky to be my first. I think someone older who wouldn't go flapping his mouth about it is the way to go. Plus an older guy, you know someone with experience, would know what to do. Someone young, like Ricky or some of the others in school, wouldn't know the first thing about something like that. No, my first time is going to be with someone just like uncle Derrick, that's if I could figure out a way for it to happen. How about you, when and with who was your first time?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.