Shocking Developments - Cover

Shocking Developments

Copyright© 2005 by Kimberly Parker

Chapter 12

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Multiple family incest

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Monday morning the remnants of the latest hurricane to hit the gulf was now dropping rain over the entire central Texas area, and Megan was somewhat disappointed that Mother Nature was keeping her from her recent after school activity, lying by her uncles pool and enjoying the sun. She instead, went home and began to search the Internet for more videos. Within in an hour, she had seven short videos downloaded. As she watched each one, Megan did notice something, something she didn't pay attention to in the first one. In each video, the girls were completely void of pubic hair. Slipping off her jeans and panties, she took the mirror off her dresser and peered at the light brown patch between her legs. She took the mirror and headed to the bathroom. Using the gel and razor she used to remove the hair that was noticeable when she wore her bikini, Megan began to carefully shave off everything. She then turned on the shower and took the shower massager to rinse of the remaining gel. The pulsating water gave her a tingle as she sprayed her now hairless cunt, a tingle that continued to grow. She switched the dial from a spray to a direct flow, and aimed the warm pulsating stream at her clit. Within minutes, her legs began to shake as she experienced her second orgasm. Not as intense as the first one, but still gave her a wonderful feeling.

When she returned to her computer, she saw that three more videos had been completed, and sat in the chair wearing just her robe and watched. The first one was much like the others, where the guy would fuck her a while before pulling out and squirt the cream on her face and in her mouth. The second one, the girl sucked the guys cock the entire video, taking the full length into her mouth. Seeing the girls lips around the cock sent a shiver though Megan, and she put her thumb in her mouth and pretended she too was sucking a cock. The last video shocked her. This time it was three guys and one girl, and she sucked each of them a while before she straddled one that was lying on his back. A close up shot showed her cunt engulf his cock and she began to rock back and forth letting it slide in and out of her. What she saw next totally shocked Megan. One of the other guys moved behind her and pressed his cock against he butt and slowly pushed it inside. She heard the girl cry out, not in pain, but in pleasure. "Oh yeah fuck my ass, fuck my cunt. Fill me up with cock, I want more. Fuck me harder."

Megan felt her own cunt getting wet and rubbed a finger over her hardened clit and it wasn't long before she again she reached orgasm.

That night she fell asleep quickly, but it wasn't a peaceful sleep. She kept dreaming of her uncle licking and sucking her pussy the entire night. In the morning, her panties were drenched with her juices.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.