Shocking Developments - Cover

Shocking Developments

Copyright© 2005 by Kimberly Parker

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Multiple family incest

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

On Saturday morning Derrick awoke with a tremendous urge for sex, and seeing Karen in a sexy lace nightgown wasn't helping matters. He slipped the light cover off of her and moved down on the bed. Since she never wore panties to bed, it wasn't hard to slip his tongue over her hairless pussy. He could feel her getting aroused even as she still was asleep, and lapped at her sweet juices that were now flowing. The effect his tongue was having on her finally brought her awake, and placed a hand on Derrick head. "Oh Derrick, what a wonderful way to be woken up" She started pushing he pelvis up to his face as her orgasm began. "Oh I cumming Derrick. Oh yeah there it is."

He knelt next to her and slowly stoked his cock and rubbed the large amount of pre-cum that had formed on the head of his cock over her lips, and then slid his rigid meat past her lips. She locked her lips around the cock as he continued to slowly mouth fuck her. When he thrust got a little faster, she knew he was just about there and cupped his cum filled balls and waited for her prize. Suddenly a large blast of nut cream shot into her throat followed by another, then another and then three or four small ones. The entire time she kept still and let Derrick use her mouth like it was her cunt, and simply let the tangy cream slid down her gullet. When he pulled from her mouth he moved between her legs and slid his still hard cock into her slippery cunt. He fucker her for almost twenty minutes straight before she felt his cock jerk a few time before shooting another hot load of cum deep inside her. Instead of pulling out of her, he held her arms and rolled over, keeping his cock inside of her. "It's your turn Karen." In that position she was able to control the angle of penetration, and it wasn't long before she again was convulsing in orgasm. Exhausted, she rolled off and he quickly got up on the edge of the bed and Derrick pulled her by the hips towards him. For another fifteen minutes he fucked her doggy style before he deposited another blast of creamy nut juice in her now tender pussy.

Totally spent, Karen crawled from the bed and walked slowly to the bathroom to start the shower, which Derrick quickly joined her. He softly washed her back and legs, before turning his attention to her firm breasts and stomach. When she returned the favor, she saw his cock still rock hard. "Damn Derrick. You must have had one hell of a dream last night." She knelt down and took his cock into her mouth and got him off for the fourth time that morning.

Derrick planned on taking Karen out to breakfast and spending the rest of the day either in the pool or in bed, but the phone call Karen got changed those plans. When she hung up Derrick asked who it was.

"That was Kathy. Jim got a dozen twenty-four-ounce t-bones and wanted to bring them over and cook out. Jim wants to play chief today, and I said O.K."

Less than an hour later when they showed up, Karen and Derrick were sitting on the patio under the umbrella when Jim went straight to the grill and fired it up. Karen looked at Kathy and then over to Derrick. "Gosh sis, isn't it a little early to start the steaks?

"Oh that guy. He's like a little kid at Christmas. No, he's gonna put on the two-dozen ears of corn he brought. Last night I was in the mood, and all he wanted was to get the corn soaked in salt and sugar and get the steaks prepared for today. I finally got pissed and went to bed."

"Oh you poor girl, you should have been her this morning to help me. Derrick was as horny as you wouldn't believe. Four times we did it, and he was still ready for more."

Derrick smiled at Kathy, who looked back at Karen. "Four times, and he wanted more and you didn't?"

"Shit Kathy, he wore me out, I couldn't do any more."

"Well I wish you would have called, I would have taken care of him for you, or maybe you would let me take him inside for a bit right now, Jim wouldn't notice."

Before Karen could respond, Jim called Kathy over to help him with the grill. Karen looked at Derrick. 'Damn, she sounded serious."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.