Shocking Developments - Cover

Shocking Developments

Copyright© 2005 by Kimberly Parker

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Multiple family incest

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Friday morning Derrick had an appointment with a major customer, and was just getting home as Megan her two friends, Jessica and Ashley. Both of her friends quickly gave Derrick the once over before heading back to the pool. The three girls were sitting on the edge of the pool while Derrick stood on the patio talking on the phone.

Ashley was applying suntan lotion over he legs as she looked over at Derrick. "Damn Megan, your uncle is a hunk, right Jes?"

Jessica looked at Derrick and nodded her head. "I'll say. I wouldn't mind rolling I the hay with him."

When Ashley saw Megan glance over at her uncle she giggled. "Megan, you can't be looking at him and get evil thoughts, only me and Jessica can. He's you uncle. That would be incest."

Jessica laughed. "Yeah, but if he was my uncle, incest be damned."

When Megan got home that afternoon, she thought about what Jessica and Ashley had said, and wondered just what incest meant. She thought it was those little sticks her mother was always burning, but obviously they weren't referring to that, and figured a quick search on the Internet would provide her answer.

The first site she opened quickly revealed just what incest was, sex between family members. A few others also described the act and had some mention to actual cases, but nothing in detail. As she toggled down the list of sites that involved incest, she came across one that said contained true incest stories.

The few were about brother and sister, then a lot involving fathers and their daughters, and more between mothers and their sons. These all sort of revolted her somewhat, but then she found a few that described a young girl and her uncle, which she quickly opened.

The first two or three were from the uncle's point of view that didn't seem to be very believable, but the next one appeared to be written by the girl, and quickly got her attention. She described how she had a huge crush on her uncle and dreamed of she and him all the time and then one day she decided to seduce him. The story went on to tell just how she went about it, and told in detail the actual act.

As she went through the search results another one seemed interesting. This claimed to be an illustrated story, with pictures and a video. When she clicked on to this site and began to read. When she hit the "next page" icon, she was instructed to download a program to allow her to read and view the pictures and videos. As it turned out, the site was one that was used to download songs, stories and videos, ECT. While she began to read the remainder of the story, a video began, and a young girl dressed like a cheerleader was walking down the street. The story was now being narrated as the video played.

Megan quickly plugged in her earphones and watched and listened to the story.

Mother may be right. John is really cute, and gets me all worked up when we make out, but after hearing how he got Cindy's cherry and dumped her, I don't know. Would he think of me as just another conquest, or would it last. I would like to try it with him, but that would really suck getting laid for the first time and then dropped like a bad habit. Maybe I should take my own cherry, and then John would think he wasn't the first. Yeah, that could work.

As the girl approached a house the narrator began talking again as the girl approached a house.

Whose truck is that in our driveway" Mom and dad are working. Maybe it's a burglar. Oh, that's uncle Mike's truck. I forgot he was coming to fix the air conditioner.

The girl came into the house and looked around, but couldn't find him. Moments later, a cute looking guy came up from the basement.

Hi Kimberly. Just finished up putting a new coil in. The air should work better now.

That's good uncle Mike, mom and dad will be happy to hear that. It's been so hot in here the last few days; I thought I was going to melt.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.