The Sergeant's Concubines - Cover

The Sergeant's Concubines

Copyright© 2005 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Sgt. Roger Bertram of the Republic of Nevada's Department of Public Safety is intrigued by the new nation's indentured servitude program, so when he sees a chance to borrow a friend's concubine, he uses it for both pleasure and a chance to learn about the program. It changes his life for the better.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   War   Workplace   Science Fiction   Alternate History   Post Apocalypse   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Leg Fetish   Public Sex   Nudism   Prostitution   Violence  

“Oh, damn it! That is one hell of a mouth that your lady has there!” Officer Jason Sanchez declared for Roger’s benefit as Jen swallowed yet another load down her thirsty gullet.

“You should try this one, too ... fuck me, I’ve never had a woman let me titty fuck her before!” Officer Aidan O’Neal exclaimed as he came all over Ninve’s lovely bosom.

“Well, that’s the last one for the day, I guess, but I wouldn’t mind a taste of Annbrith, if that’s okay,” Ninve suggested, making Roger chuckle as he nodded.

“Go for it, honey buns. You know that I love your bi side,” Roger winked at her.

Ninve smiled deviously as she approached the clerk on her knees and started to kiss her way up the Swede’s legs toward her pussy. Annbrith shivered as she felt her fellow concubine kissing and licking her calves and thighs. She felt increasingly moist and parted her thighs to welcome Ninve’s mouth on her luscious twat. Jen mouthed a query to Roger, who nodded again. The next thing that anyone knew, the chair was removed and Jen’s lips attached themselves to Annbrith’s bottom. Roger’s newest concubine was soon lost to the world, completely unable to think straight, as two gorgeous women kissed and licked everything below her waist.

Right about then, Roger looked at his watch and realized that it was 5:45 pm, a bit past his desired hours, but he didn’t want to break up his ladies’ fun just yet. Instead, he walked over to them and left a note, letting them continue their Sapphic pleasure with each other while he did something else. It was a personal mission, and while it not make sense to others, it did to him. He would find Alice and do her a favor ... no, not take her back, but find her a sponsor. He had a good idea where to find her, and so he left his ladies with kisses and a note assuring them that he’d be back to pick them up.

It didn’t take long to locate his ex-wife, since Roger knew her too well. She was outside a liquor store, begging for wine money, as he suspected. She had just lost her home, thanks to her husband kicking her out once he tired of her bullshit, and so she didn’t smell as bad as the other winos, but she wasn’t too fresh, either. Alice briefly didn’t recognize him, as she offered him sexual favors in exchange for money or booze. Repulsed by her in general, despite her lingering technical beauty, he declined her advances, but pulled her aside to confront her.

“Alice, this isn’t good, not healthy at all. You need to get help, and I’m getting that for you. Come with me. We’ll get you some help. Don’t make me get the cops and have you thrown into the drunk tank, okay?” Roger insisted, Alice still trying to kiss him as he led her into the car.

“You could take me back, you know. I’d be a better wife to you this time, I swear, Roger, baby!” Alice protested.

“No, that ship has sailed, Alice. Besides, I have three concubines now, and one of them at least is pregnant, if not more by now. I don’t need your bad energy and habits around my ladies and future children. Just be glad that you’re here and not some place like Pennsylvania. If they caught you drunk and belligerent in public there, they’d ship you off to a gulag. The Commies have no patience for alcoholics. You’d sober up fast, but you wouldn’t be any better off for it, sweating your ass off for slave labor. Here, we’re more civilized. We get you into a rehab clinic,” Roger indicated, causing her to fight him for a bit.

Alice settled down at the thought of having kids, which some part of her wanted lately, though she hadn’t in the past. Maybe it was her biological clock, telling her that she was running short of time to start a family and be a mother, even if her tubes could be untied. Whatever the case, Alice was worried now that she would miss out on finding a good guy and raising a family. She had been married twice now, and in both cases, she lost the man in question (well, she threw Roger away, but who was quibbling). Her track record on marriage and relationships wasn’t too reassuring, to say the least.

Well, she could always adopt, but only if she got her act together. No adoption agency would look once, let alone twice, at a alcoholic and gambling addict with a reputation for gold digging. They certainly wouldn’t do so if she was still single. They would want at least one stable influence in the child’s life, and that didn’t look too promising if the only parent was a divorced mom without a job or any real education or skills. Most might not be prudes, but they wouldn’t like her apparent instability and lack of any established residence, either. Thinking of Roger due to his presence just brought that kind of anxiety to the surface and made her desire to be a mother at last.

Roger tried not to think too much about what might have been, had Alice and he been parents together, stayed together as he once expected, that sort of thing. That was then. This was now. The days that he still cared about Alice in that sense were long gone. She had destroyed his love for her, which had been real once, not just lust. He had honestly cared for her, but she had trampled all over his affections and thrown them in his face. She had lied to him, ruined their prospects of parenting, wasted his time, and just generally broken his heart. All that she was now to him was a lost soul in need of some kind of guidance and direction, a fresh start, a clean slate in life.

Alice, however, found herself thinking, since the effects of her buzz were fading, that she had thrown away a great guy. Roger had been very good to her, even though that she knew that he was no more faithful than she had. She was oblivious about some things, but she wasn’t blind to his indiscretions. In fact, she had often used them to justify her own infidelity in her mind, although she might have betrayed her vows first and thus they didn’t truly apply to Roger anymore. Despite his straying, Roger had been very sweet, very patient, very loving as husbands went, even when she gave him the cold shoulder and denied him his conjugal rights.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.