The Sergeant's Concubines - Cover

The Sergeant's Concubines

Copyright© 2005 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Sgt. Roger Bertram of the Republic of Nevada's Department of Public Safety is intrigued by the new nation's indentured servitude program, so when he sees a chance to borrow a friend's concubine, he uses it for both pleasure and a chance to learn about the program. It changes his life for the better.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   War   Workplace   Science Fiction   Alternate History   Post Apocalypse   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Leg Fetish   Public Sex   Nudism   Prostitution   Violence  

“So, Annbrith, you used to be a concubine? What happened?” Roger now inquired as they headed to Jeffrey’s for lunch.

“Oh, yes ... Well, it’s not very pleasant, but it needs to be said. I was ... a whore. A prostitute. Call girl. A hooker. I was turned out by my sponsor and made to turn tricks for anyone and everyone that he had in mind. I didn’t get a choice as to my johns or clients or whatever. I was required to service them all. Regardless of ages. Regardless of hygiene. Regardless of whether or not the service that was offered would endanger my own life or health. People wanted a foreign hooker with blonde hair and blue eyes, so I was in a lot of demand, of course.

“Finally, after it got to be too extreme, especially with the physical abuse, one of my clients oddly stopped it. He called the authorities and reported that I showed signs of beatings, malnutrition, drugs, and worse. I don’t think that my pimp ever expected to be sold out by a john, especially in a grey market, but he was.

“My john turned me over to the Department of Health’s Worker Safety Enforcement Service, who raided the bordello and discovered not only concubines, but underage boys and girls, animals, husbands and wives betrayed by spouses, and senior citizens sold to them by nursing homes. The john testified against my pimp, but it ruined his life and career, because people thought that he had done some of this really horrible stuff himself, when he hadn’t. Last I heard, he had set out for his family’s farm back in Alberta. We were then housed for a bit by the Anti-Slavery Office, which recommended prosecution.

“After all of that, my pimp got a ten year sentence in the Republic’s maximum security prison near Henderson. They seized his assets, too, of course. I still think that this was a light sentence, though, given his crimes against us. Oh, and that, I think, was why the legislature passed that cap on the number of concubines one could keep on one’s property, for fear that more would be treated so horribly, due to this incident.

“Anyway, while I haven’t changed my views on most things, it did sour me on the whole concubine-sponsor arrangement. It had me convinced that all sponsors were cruel masters and all concubines oppressed slaves. Until today, that is. Today, you came in with your concubines, which shocked me at first, because you’re a good man and I didn’t think that good men kept slaves, which was what I thought that they were. And then ... and then I saw how truly fierce your concubines were in their loyalty to you. This stunned me a lot, but at first, I put it down to Stockholm Syndrome or something like that.

“More and more, over the course of this morning, I saw signs that you not only didn’t force anything on your concubines, but you loved them ... and they loved you. They enjoyed sucking cock and eating pussy, but they loved you. You enjoyed their bodies and what they did ... and what I did, but you still loved them. It not only threw my views on concubinage into doubt, but also my attitude toward men, which had effectively turned me into a practicing lesbian, even if I naturally enjoy both sexes. The way that you showed kindness to me, despite how I had acted toward you, cinched it for me. You were a good man and you deserved more respect.

“And that’s what brings up my next idea or thought. Would you be opposed to taking on a third concubine? Namely me? I’d gladly register as yours and you wouldn’t have to search for another one, which I suspect that you wanted for a while. I’ll still work for the Department, but under your direct control as a concubine. What do you say? I love this little relationship that you have with these two ladies here ... and I want to be part of that. I wouldn’t mind being the concubine of the right man. You’re the only man that I could trust to give this a second chance. It would certainly be easier on me than keeping all of my freedom, for sure.

“What do you say? Want to take on a Swede with perhaps a rash or impulsive side? I really am into girls, so I’d gladly eat your ladies out, and as for your cock, just give me a chance to prove that I’m into it after all, and well, you get the idea, darling! And, yes, I would call you Master and recognize that you’re the boss around the house,” Annbrith pleaded her case with Roger now.

“You don’t know me that well, do you, Annbrith? What if I’m really a sadistic torturer or an overzealous vigilante in my spare time?” Roger raised an eyebrow now, mostly to test her eagerness to serve him, especially given her previous attitude.

“I’ve seen you at work and know how you handle your ladies. They know you, far better than I could, and I see genuine love for you with them. They’re both very much attached to you. That speaks volumes in my book, sir. A girl can tell how a guy is to the other women by how they react to him. I can also tell in how you treated me. You stood up to me, but didn’t overreact. If you were that kind of person, I think that I would already be stuffed into a body bag and headed over to your place to be raped, tortured, and possibly murdered. If they had enough Stockholm Syndrome to follow you despite that, they’d be helping you do it or already would have by now.

“Trust me, honey. I get it. You’re testing me, but I’m in deadly earnest. I’ve found a man that I can trust with my submission. Do you honestly think that a woman from a country not that poor or negatively impacted by the Great Pulse would have come to Nevada as a concubine unless her motive was to surrender her will to a man in exchange for his firm hand and his loving protection?

“I had tons of friends and relatives warn me away, sure that I was making a grave mistake. Well, in the short run, they were right, but as much as they meant well, they’re going to have to eat crow when I show them pictures of me with a baby bump, a loving Master, and two pregnant sister-sluts! That was my dream, beneath all this mistrust and scar tissue, before my old sponsor wrecked things for me. So, how about it? Want to own me? Take me home and make me your bitch?” Annbrith countered very well, answering any qualms that Roger had about making her his.

“Okay, you sold me. You still have to convince my harem. I’m in charge, but it’s a thoughtless man who doesn’t at least listen to his women before adding a third. What do you think, girls?” Roger turned to Ninve and Jeanette, both of whom had been rather quiet during this whole conversation, due to their rapt attention to Annbrith’s tale of woe.

“Honey, I’m very touched by her story, but the main reason that I want her to stay with us is simple ... Once she has gotten over her belief that sponsors are evil, her natural slut side comes out to play, and she’s just plain fun to be around. Besides, I told you, baby, you need a third woman, especially once this pregnancy hits hard, or for that matter, once I return to New Hollywood and do some more films. I promised to help line up a third, too, didn’t I? Well, I did, if you’ll recall that confrontation and that kiss, though Ninve helped as well. Ninve, what about your thoughts, dear?” Jeanette made her own opinion known now, much to Annbrith’s relief and Roger’s delight.

“Oh, my God! Well, first of all, I would be outvoted even if I dissented, but that’s not the reason for me to choose her. Frankly, you need a third concubine, and so do we ... not just to keep you happy, but to help us as well. Not that it isn’t nice and cozy with the three of us, but when Jen goes away, I’ll want another woman around, for starters. But also because she clearly needs you as well. I can just tell ... And, most selfishly of all, I could used to what she did to me ... sucking my tits, to be more precise.

“Not to mention, what if I’m sterile? Wouldn’t you want another woman to increase your chances of being a daddy? Besides, I like the idea that she mentioned, of us in a picture being sent back to Sweden to show the family that they should have had more faith in Annbrith’s judgment. Just wait until we can send pictures of the grandchildren to their grandparents and everything. Oh, and more women means more nurturing for the children that we have. They get a mother’s love, threefold, regardless of who actually bears them.

“So, yes, Master, I agree with bringing Annbrith into the fold. However, I hope that she becomes a nudist like us. I would love that around the house. Three naked women ... barefoot, naked, and pregnant, the ultimate male fantasy come to life ... Frankly, there’s more women who would go for it if they knew how great it could be. That’s my opinion, anyway. Maybe she could even go naked at work?” Ninve assured the others that she was in full accord.

Right then, the foursome pulled into Jeffrey’s and got out, whereupon, Annbrith stripped off every stitch of clothing that she had on and put them back into the vehicle. Well, except for the panties, which she had kept in her purse and now handed to Roger as a token of her sincerity. She wanted it clear that she was deadly serious about becoming his property. She had finally found what she left Uppsala for in the first place.

“My panties are yours. My clothes are yours. My body is yours ... Master. You own me now. I just hope that I prove to be worth the trouble,” Annbrith grinned as she kissed her new sponsor in full view of the public, while quite naked ... except for her heels.

As it happened, Lola was working the day shift at the bar, and she had taken to wearing only Daisy Dukes without any top. Unlike Tabitha, who had green hair and the whole punk/emo thing going on, Lola’s was jet black and this went nicely with her deep brown eyes and reddish brown skin. Lola wasn’t even her real first name, but it was the one that she adopted for her bartending persona. What tribe she was, what reservation she had left, only a handful of people knew, including Jeffrey Gomez, her sponsor, but she was clearly an indigenous American and wasn’t about to hide her heritage!

“Ah, the famous detective from the DPS! Tabby talks about you a lot! Jeff teases her about it, but she has made it clear that she still loves him best of all. However, you did knock her up, so there’s that to consider. In fact, Jeff wants to talk to you about that, if it’s okay. He’s in his office. Oh, and Tabby already told me to put your money on her tab, so it’s no good here,” Lola winked at Roger just then.

“Sure, I’ll meet with Jeff. I hope that he’s not too mad about my impregnating one of his girls,” Roger reacted with a bit of shock and anxiety, “The girls will be fine right here, right? Just give them what they want. Drink wise and lunch and all that. I’ll have a Reuben and curly fries, Thousand Island dressing instead of Russian. Plenty of seasoning. And a Dos Equis this time.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.