The Sergeant's Concubines - Cover

The Sergeant's Concubines

Copyright© 2005 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Sgt. Roger Bertram of the Republic of Nevada's Department of Public Safety is intrigued by the new nation's indentured servitude program, so when he sees a chance to borrow a friend's concubine, he uses it for both pleasure and a chance to learn about the program. It changes his life for the better.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   War   Workplace   Science Fiction   Alternate History   Post Apocalypse   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Leg Fetish   Public Sex   Nudism   Prostitution   Violence  

When Roger arrived with Jen and Ninve at the DPS office, he wasn't fully prepared for the immediate reaction that he got upon his appearance with two sexy, naked women in tow, though perhaps he should have expected it. Oh, he had a general idea, but he didn't anticipate the wolf whistles, eyes all focusing straight on his ladies, and wide grins as most of the men ... and several women, saw his gorgeous lovers in the buff. He also got some cat calls himself, as one or more of the ladies muttered, "stud" and "hunk" under their breath.

This was naturally where the first trouble kicked off, because just as inevitably, there was a fly in the ointment. That fly came from an unexpected source, a new filing clerk from Sweden named Annbrith Lundborg, who took an intense and instant dislike to Bertram and his concubines, or so it seemed right then. He wasn't sure what that was about, but the previous friendliness that had made him hope that they would get along was replaced by a distinct hostility and chill in her voice and facial expressions when she saw Roger and his naked concubines. It was as if someone had flipped a switch and triggered the inner hater that she came to be.

"So, then, you're a slaveholder, too, huh? Here I thought that you were a decent guy," she finally said as Roger returned from the bathroom to find that Jen poured him some coffee to his shock, while Ninve had mixed in the sugar and cream.

"I AM a decent guy. My women just love me, and guess what, I love them right back!" Roger said as he gave both women very steamy kisses.

This was only fifteen minutes into the shift, mind you, and the ladies had spent much of that time freshening up for their "slut duties," as they called it ... including in the presence of others! They also adjusted their vibrating butt-plugs, to which Bertram now had the remote control (yes, a single remote, because it was designed for sponsors with multiple concubines). When they presented Roger with that, he grinned more than a little, but no more than they ... both women had already surrendered their bodies, their will, and their pleasure to him, after all. They had lube and other useful things in their purses, of course, and still had their shoes on, but were otherwise naked as the day that they were born.

"So, naked slave girls ... what must that be like, to be his chattel and have to do his bidding? Isn't that just institutionalized and permanent rape?" Annbrith continued her drivel, but Jeanette was having none of it.

"Listen, missy! I'm a very happy, satisfied concubine, thank you very much! I'm pregnant by Roger and I hope that Ninve proves to be soon, too. I love servicing him, so if you're really wondering what it's like to serve him, well, it's fantastic! Ninve can speak for herself, but for me, it's a truly delicious experience, serving my sweet Master! I could suck his cock all day, and maybe someday I will! I love it when he fucks my pussy and my ass! I adore having my hair pulled by him while he goes balls deep inside me! I cum every fucking day, thanks to him! Can you say the same thing, Miss Prissy Pants Prude? Oh, and being naked for him is a treat! If I could get away with it, I'd never wear clothes again!" Jen really put Annbrith in her place, causing her to reel with shock.

"Well, actually, Jen does speak for me here. My sentiments exactly," Ninve asserted with a saucy smile and her bewitching grey-green eyes.

"So, you've internalized your patriarchy and accepted an inferior status, due to your belief that you are a fortunate slave in the choice of your master," Annbrith, on the defense, fell back on radical feminist rhetoric that even she didn't fully believe ... she just hated to lose an argument.

"Inferior? Really? No, Roger treats me as one of his women, as a person! Not as chattel or subhuman or anything less than fully equal to him in all ways that count. His authority over me is because I wish it! It doesn't make him a superior being. It makes him my lover and my Master, the father of my unborn child! I'm sexually submissive, yes, but that doesn't make me any less of a person or anything like that. Submissives are neither inferior nor superior, and the same is true of dominants. We're equal, but in a different role in our relationship, that's all. I signed up for this, missy!

"I'm a method actress from New Hollywood and I wanted to learn what it was like for concubines ... I found out more than enough to know that with the right sponsor, it can be wonderful!" Jen now grabbed Annbrith by the ears and kissed her lips with more than a little tongue, just to test her suspicions.

Annbrith practically melted into Jen's mouth, her tongue seeming to meld with Jen's as they made out in front of the whole office. She watched in shock ... and a dripping pussy, as Jen then slipped some tongue to Ninve, who eagerly reciprocated, followed by both women kissing Roger yet again with more than a little ardor. Annbrith was stunned, but no more so than when Ninve gave her a similar lip lock and she could smell the wetness of the Assyrian understudy's crotch. Annbrith shook herself a little and ran to the ladies' room, trying desperately to frig herself back to a calmer state of mind.

"Ignore her for now. Leave her be. She's all hot and bothered, but she'll be better in time. She has work to do, after all, as do I," Roger reminded the girls, who winked as they began running errands for practically the whole office.

Within forty minutes of the day starting, Jen and Ninve were both extremely popular with the DPS officers and staff. Their helpful attitude and cheerful disposition, combined with just the right amount of sass, not to mention their nudity and willingness to put up with groping and fondling ... even do some of their own, well it certainly helped their cause there. The sight of the butt-plugs sticking out of their asses didn't hurt, either. They also caught Annbrith staring at them repeatedly as they worked, almost unable to function in spite of jilling off earlier. Giggling, they reported this to Roger, who chuckled as well.

"Well, I think that you've managed to torment that poor girl more than a little. Good work! On that and being such eager beaver gophers, too. Everyone seems impressed with your efficiency and pleasantness. It's seemingly a universal opinion around here. Even Annbrith clearly enjoys having you two around. I might just have to make a regular thing of this. Speaking of which, invite her to lunch with us, will you? I want to get to the bottom of this whole thing, if you understand," Roger instructed Jen, who took the lead among the concubines as she so often did.

"As you wish, Master," Jen left no question in her tone that she meant it as, "I love you, worship you, and would catch a bullet for you, if necessary."

"With pleasure, Master," Ninve punned, of course.

Annbrith was stunned to get such an offer, and she even blushed, but she nodded and answered, "Yes, I'll go for it. I think that I misjudged you guys. I think that maybe some dialogue would help all of us ... understand each other. I would be lying if I said that I didn't have ulterior motives, though. Every time I see your sweet, naked flesh, I have to fight the urge to jill off and finger myself, and I haven't totally succeeded there. Those kisses ... and the way that Roger kissed you back ... that was love, lust ... passion, desire ... need ... hunger.

"To see the way that you three are so loving, so intimate, so passionate about each other ... I ache for something like that. The problem is that I am unsure of my sexuality. I have identified as a lesbian for a good while now, but I don't know for sure about that anymore. Part of me wonders if it was just mistrust and fear of guys. The way that Roger stood up to me, the way that you two did ... I think that I have a crush on you two as of today, to be perfectly blunt ... and it's my feelings about Roger that now have me confused as hell. So, yes, I want to go to lunch with you three. If nothing else, it will help me get a better idea of where you're coming from and vice versa," Annbrith blushed as she got staring at Ninve's ample breasts and Jen's long, luscious legs.

The urge to suck those tits ... to kiss those sweet asses ... to lick those juicy twats ... a craving so strong that it couldn't be ignored. Annbrith, without thinking, found her neck leaning closer and closer still to Ninve's nipples, the aching desire to suckle just so powerful now. Ninve felt herself growing wet as the butt-plug began to vibrate inside her asshole, too, just making it worse. It wasn't much longer before Ninve had her tits fully in Annbrith's face, while Jen began stroking and caressing her long, golden hair.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.