The Sergeant's Concubines - Cover

The Sergeant's Concubines

Copyright© 2005 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Sgt. Roger Bertram of the Republic of Nevada's Department of Public Safety is intrigued by the new nation's indentured servitude program, so when he sees a chance to borrow a friend's concubine, he uses it for both pleasure and a chance to learn about the program. It changes his life for the better.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   War   Workplace   Science Fiction   Alternate History   Post Apocalypse   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Leg Fetish   Public Sex   Nudism   Prostitution   Violence  

Roger Bertram waited about eleven days, before he got his call from Flora at Lansing Industries. She told him that Tim had found his women and would meet him at the Lansing corporate HQ. Flora didn't bother to hide her excitement over her part in the matchmaking business. Evidently, she enjoyed that part of her role.

Tim was a 53 year old former independent contractor who had gone into the indenture business as a second career when he sold his construction company. This was less physically demanding, although Mr. Lansing was still as fit and strong as ever. He was a massive fellow, in fact, weighing probably 235 lbs. and standing 6 feet, 4 inches tall. He also had a gregarious nature, even if he showed some of his age with his gray hair.

"Well, if it isn't Roger Bertram. So, you're the one with a very clear idea of what he wants, except that you don't care about the basic stats. I hope that you won't be disappointed by what we found, then," Tim shook Roger's hand with his firm, manly grip.

"Can I show him, boss? Please?" an enthusiastic Flora pleaded with her patron.

"Sure, Flora, baby," he grinned, as the tall, elegant Venezuelan lady practically ran in a very giddy manner to bring the lucky girls out into the lobby.

"Is she always like that?" Roger wondered openly.

"Not really. Just when she is about to find a patron for some fortunate women. She is so happy with her lot that she naturally assumes that other girls will be as well. So far, she has rarely been wrong about that. She has also helped me by suggesting some possibilities, and her picks are often as accurate as my own. I'm thinking of making her my partner, if she ever gets out of indenture," Tim commented with obvious pride.

"Did she help pick mine?" Bertram inquired.

"Actually, one of them was strongly encouraged by Flora. You'll probably like her as much as my concubine did. She's certainly a babe, as is the other one. Trust me on this: you're in for a life that is a man's fantasy come to life. The good thing about dreams is that sometimes they can happen, even if most people dismiss them as impossible. I suppose that some good came of this chaos, such as shaking up people's stupid ideas about sex and letting them see what really matters," the agency owner remarked in his rather confident way.

At that moment, Flora returned with the two women whom Roger had requested. One was a statuesque female in her twenties with a girlish and vivacious attitude. She had the look of a Goth posing as chic, a guise that wouldn't pass more than superficial scrutiny. She had long, brown hair with blonde highlights and bright blue eyes full of mischief. She also looked a bit familiar to Roger, oddly enough.

The other woman was a full-figured girl with pale skin and curly black hair. She had the most fascinating and friendly pair of eyes that rotated between shades of gray and green. She was a bit shorter than her colleague was, but that was no issue for Mr. Bertram. She had the right mentality, and as a bonus, she had a great butt. She also blushed a bit when she saw the look of desire on Roger's face.

"Senor Bertram, please meet your prospective mates. This is Ninve Marat and I believe that you've seen Jeanette Patterson on the silver screen before. Yep, you actually have a famous Hollywood actress as a potential concubine. Don't ask me how she came to be in our employ. I imagine that's a story that she would prefer to tell you herself. Suffice it to say that she wasn't as content with her lot as she appeared to be. Girls, meet your new Master," Flora introduced them with joy.

"So, Roger, what do you think of your women?" Tim asked his client.

"They're terrific, from what I can see. So, what is the charge for these fine girls?" Lt. Bertram probed.

"I think that we can discuss that in my office, away from the ladies. I trust that you will find it reasonable," Mr. Lansing assured the customer, gesturing for them to sit down there and converse about that.

Roger indeed found the terms quite sensible, especially the rate. It still gave Tim a profit, but Mr. Bertram wouldn't lose his life's savings. Fifteen minutes later, they emerged and began arranging the details of moving the girls in with their new patron. It was not long before Roger and Tim shook hands again, the former said goodbye to Flora, and signaled for the nervous ladies to join him in his car.

"So, I think that we should celebrate this night. What's your poison, girls?" the cop asked his companions.

"Given the cost, I'll stick to beer," Ninve suggested.

"Same here. I normally try to go light, but I wouldn't mind a Fat Tire tonight," Jeanette mentioned.

"I think that can be arranged," Roger nodded in a very affable mood.

Bertram made it back to his apartment rather quickly, despite the mutual staring between himself and his new servants. He basically owned these two women, and one of them was a former Hollywood starlet! The other, to be fair, was just as fascinating in her own way, and he certainly planned to learn both of their stories. He wanted to know why these women had sold themselves voluntarily into bondage.

"So, if I'm not mistaken, Jeanette, you won an Oscar not too long ago. What's happened to make you give that life up for this one?" Roger asked her in Ninve's presence while they grabbed some food and beer from his fridge.

"That's a long story, Roger, but I'll be happy to summarize it for you. I'm a method actress. I want to spend some time as a concubine, taking a sort of working sabbatical. Then, when my contract expires, I'll return to Hollywood and play an indentured maidservant for the silver screen. But I wanted to do it realistically, since I'm method, as I said. Also, this gives me a way out of renewing my deal with that idiot boss of mine. I don't mind the casting couch, but he goes too far. Not to mention that I'm really a Goth at heart, and this will let me be one for a while," Ms. Patterson explained between sips of her Fat Tire.

"Don't forget that you broke up with Royce not long ago," Ninve teased her girlfriend.

"Well, that, too. He was a stinking drunk, so I didn't need him. It's one thing to drink casually, like we're doing now, but he was nearly always sauced toward the end. Plus, he's a hypocrite. He's a fucking director and probably gets a dozen blowjobs from auditioning thespians, but he gets incensed at the idea that I might possibly give one. Never mind that it's how we met in the first place. Well, enough about me. Perhaps Ninve should talk now," Jen fumed at the memory of her ex.

"There's less for me to say. My beau got killed in an accident last month. I was Jen's assistant, you see. She told me her plans and I decided to join her. I can't say that I regret it, at least not yet," Ninve chimed in.

"We've gotten even closer, too, don't ya think?" Jeanette observed.

"Well, yes, now that you're not my boss anymore, Jen," Ms. Marat winked at her as she drank her own beer.

"That's good, girls, but the main thing is that we're together now. Just so you understand, while there are house rules, they won't be too stringent. I need one of you to work, but the other one to stay home. We can decide that rather quickly, I think. The homemaker will be expected to do the bulk of household chores, I want you to know.

"Naturally, sex will be required of the two of you, as will an ability to get past any jealousy. It will be my kind of sex. That's the whole point of acquiring concubines, after all. I'm warning you upfront that I am a bit on the wild and kinky side when it comes to intercourse. You will also be expected to go nude at home, and to fuck each other. I might have you bear me children, but that's not guaranteed. I just want to prepare you for this whole situation," Roger declared to his new servants, neither of whom seemed a bit upset at the ideas he expressed.

"Yeah, I kind of assumed that we'd have to fuck you, not to mention each other. I'm cool with screwing Jen. She has a nice body and I suspect that she has a wild streak that she tries to hide from even me. Or rather, she tried in the past tense. Something tells me that she won't hide much anymore from me. So, what do you want us to do first, Boss?" Ninve agreed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.