The Sergeant's Concubines - Cover

The Sergeant's Concubines

Copyright© 2005 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Sgt. Roger Bertram of the Republic of Nevada's Department of Public Safety is intrigued by the new nation's indentured servitude program, so when he sees a chance to borrow a friend's concubine, he uses it for both pleasure and a chance to learn about the program. It changes his life for the better.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   War   Workplace   Science Fiction   Alternate History   Post Apocalypse   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Leg Fetish   Public Sex   Nudism   Prostitution   Violence  

Three months later,
New Bertram estate just outside of Reno, Nevada

“Do you, Gavin, take this woman, Sarah, to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, to love, honor, and obey, for better or for worse, for rich or for poor, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?” the officiator smirked as she read aloud the wedding vows, knowing how unconventional they were.

Most men didn’t vow to obey their wives, after all, though the old trope of milquetoast husbands and being put on the couch existed as long as she could recall. Most bridegrooms also didn’t take the bride’s surname, rather vice versa, of course. Gavin, however, was about to become Mr. Finkel rather than Sarah becoming Mrs. Moore. It was another mark of his submissive role in their wife-led marriage.

“I do,” Gavin coughed as he accepted the permanence of his cuckold status.

“Do you, Sarah, take this man, Gavin, to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, to love, cuckold, and instruct, for better or for worse, for rich or for poor, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?” the officiator choked back a giggle at that part.

It was especially tough to keep a straight face while at a private estate at a very intimate wedding where the groom stood there in nothing but a Chippendale bow tie, a spiked collar with a leash held by the bride, assless chaps, a butt-plug, and a cock cage. The bride, for her part, wasn’t exactly clothed for public view, either, standing in nothing but crotchless panties, lace stockings, thigh-high leather boots, a fishnet top, and the key to her man’s cock cage on a white-gold necklace. This was the ultimate fetish wedding and it was far from over.

Jen’s and Ninve’s terms of concubinage terminated automatically upon marriage under a new law passed by the Nevada General Assembly. As long as Roger signed off on the weddings, they were legal, and he was quite happy to consent to Jen marrying him while Ninve wedded Annbrith. The numbers of refugees had slowed down due to shifting political currents back East and the Republic had decided to make it easier to exit the program to reduce its volume.

“Maybe soon, they’ll get around to legalizing polygamy, which would be the obvious choice,” Roger whispered to Jen, who nodded and winked at him.

“Then, by the power vested in me by the Republic of Nevada, I now pronounce you cuckold and Hotwife. You may kiss your bride’s ass, as you proposed,” the officiator snickered as Gavin indeed spread Sarah’s cheeks to plant a steamy tongue kiss on her tush.

“Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you Mrs. and Mr. Sarah Finkel. Mr. and Mrs. Finkel, please follow me to sign the marriage license with your witnesses while the others prepare to take their vows,” the officiator enjoyed watching Sarah lead Gavin by the leash on his collar.

Minutes later, Roger and Jen stepped up and prepared to tie the knot.

“Are you ready for this, babe?” Roger turned to his Goth bride, who answered him with one helluva French kiss.

As the officiator returned, she found Roger and Jen standing at their makeshift altar in the backyard near the swimming pool, more than prepared to slip into their formal roles. She grinned at Jen’s unabashed Goth outfit, consisting of a black corset, a red latex skirt which was so short that one could see the color of Jen’s pussy stubble, grey silk panties torn in just the right places to expose her lady parts, and navy blue high heels that drew attention to her bare and sleek legs. The ensemble was completed by Jen’s own collar, attached to a leash held by Roger, who was dressed as Nick Nolte in Mulholland Falls, down to the pinstripes and fedora.

“Do you, Roger, take this woman, Jeanette, to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, to love, cherish, and protect, for better or for worse, for rich or for poor, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?” the officiator winked at Roger, knowing that he would consummate far more than just his marriage that night.

“I do,” Roger beamed as he admired his luscious bride and winked back at the officiator.

“Do you, Jeanette, take this man, Roger, to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, to love, honor, and obey, for better or for worse, for rich or for poor, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?” the officiator felt her panties getting soaked as she envisioned this couple’s wedding night and honeymoon.

“Then, by the power vested in me by the Republic of Nevada, I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride,” the officiator announced while Roger made out with Jen quite eagerly.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.