The Sergeant's Concubines - Cover

The Sergeant's Concubines

Copyright© 2005 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Sgt. Roger Bertram of the Republic of Nevada's Department of Public Safety is intrigued by the new nation's indentured servitude program, so when he sees a chance to borrow a friend's concubine, he uses it for both pleasure and a chance to learn about the program. It changes his life for the better.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   War   Workplace   Science Fiction   Alternate History   Post Apocalypse   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Leg Fetish   Public Sex   Nudism   Prostitution   Violence  

“So, here we are. I’m Gavin Moore, with Goth Lovers’ Magazine, preparing to interview New Hollywood actress and self-described ‘Goth’ Jeanette Patterson. Thank you for having me over at your place for the interview, Ms. Patterson. First of all, may I call you Jeanette?” Gavin Moore of Goth Lovers’ Magazine began the interview with Jen.

“Call me Jen, please. Everyone around here calls me Jen,” Jeanette explained to Gavin, who nodded as he took in the reality of the household that he visited now.

“Alright, Jen. Please call me Gavin. Now, Jen, just to be clear, you are a full-on, self-declared Goth, am I right?” Gavin continued his queries while trying to avert his eyes from Jen’s bare, bald pussy.

“Yes, I am. Any other ... observations?” Jen teased him a bit, well aware of her effect on him.

“And you ... you’re also a nudist, is that correct, Jen?” Gavin got laughs from Jen, Roger, Ninve, and Annbrith for that remark.

“Yeah, much of the time. Not 24/7, of course, and when I do wear clothes, I prefer Goth clothes and costumes, naturally. See something that you like, by the way?” Jen taunted Gavin over his brazen lust for her dripping wet snatch.

“Sorry, trying not to stare, but, well, it’s a naked ... vagina. Right there in plain view, your thighs being spread apart like that as if daring me to eat it or something. Sorry, that was inappropriate of me. But still ... well, you get the idea. It’s so ... damn ... slick and juicy! Puffy, too!” Gavin admitted more readily than he normally would under the circumstances.

“You want a taste?” Jen snickered as she continued cock-teasing Gavin now.

“If I didn’t have to worry about my job, I would bury my face in your gash and not come up for air for an hour or so. But I have work to do, so let’s keep it more professional than I just did. Sorry about that,” Gavin fought to get his bulge down at the prospect of eating Jen out.

“Just eating me ... or would you enjoy doing more than that?” Jen spread her legs even further apart and displayed the sheer soaked condition of her slit.

“Well, more, yes, but ... sorry ... this is just wrong. I shouldn’t do that. I’m supposed to be a journalist and I normally have no trouble, but the thought of being your personal tongue-slut, well, you get the idea. Fucking you would be fun, but something about eating you out is even hotter. Plus, I’m a subbie as well as a Goth. Pure sub, not a dominant bone in my body, Jen,” Gavin fought his urges as he tried to conduct the interview without losing his objectivity.

“So ... hypothetically, if I want to marry you and make you my cuckold, with Roger here as my Bull, you’d sign up for that, right? I’d be Mistress Jen to you, am I right? Your Domme, your Hotwife. Your main focus would be on using your tongue to pleasure me, yes or no? I could even lock up that dick of yours for however long I wished and keep you just to eat me out including creampies from Roger and others, is that right?” Jen further tested a very anxious Gavin now.

“Yes ... but ... this ... this interview is really going off on a tangent, don’t you think, Jen? We were here to get your thoughts on the whole Goth celebrity thing, right? How did it get sidetracked into my own personal kinks, anyway? Alright, you busted me. I’m a cuckold at heart, okay? I would love to be cuckolded by you, you know. Are you happy? Can we get back to work, pretty please?” Gavin showed desperate arousal in his face as he watched Jen play with her own succulent snatch.

“So, a Goth, cuckold, and a journalist all walk into a bar, and the barkeep says, ‘What will it be, Gavin?’ You like that joke? Any more questions for me, Gavin?” Jen continued tormenting poor Gavin.

He had never been married, but had dated several girls only to be cheated on and then dumped repeatedly for other men. Somewhere, he discovered that he loved having a woman cheat on him, but not having her leave him for someone else. He always found himself devoting most of his sex life to eating twat, of course. He was actually good enough at it that his exes all felt conflicted about dumping him. Jen got his number alright, damn it!

“Yes ... so you’re ... a switch, right?” Gavin clarified, “and you live in a polyamorous harem situation with these guys. Is that right?”

“And I’m bi, don’t forget that, cucky!” Jen deliberately called Gavin that to put him further on edge now, “this is Roger Bertram, a lieutenant with the Department of Public Safety here in Reno. He’s my main squeeze, of course. Then there’s my understudy turned sister-wife here, my fellow concubine, and yes, I’m quite happy to be one. Ninve Marat.”

“Emphasis on the ‘under’ part of understudy. I’m under her a lot ... and she’s under me. And we’re both under Annbrith ... and Roger here, of course. This is Annbrith Lundborg, who isn’t quite a concubine like Ninve and me. Yes, strictly speaking, we’re concubines ... except her. It’s okay, though. We’ve got plans for when the indenture ends and it will involve staying put with Roger here. We’re not going anywhere without Master, I assure you of that,” Jen made her point very clear, in case it was somehow missed.

“So ... are you going to marry him when this is done ... and if so, I presume that it won’t be monogamous at all, is that right?” Gavin asked for clarity’s sake.

“No, definitely not monogamous, and if we ever can legally, we intend to do polygamy, in fact. In the meantime, Ninve will wed Annbrith, I will marry Jen, and we will all be lovers, you see. What, are you wanting in on that action?” Roger broke his silence at last.

Gavin really had to fight not to drool by now, of course.

“Well ... what I really want is a Goth Goddess to own me and make me her leather slave bitch boi. I especially want her to make me eat her out with no guarantee or promise of my own release, if you will. They don’t have to be as stunningly elegant and beautiful as you, but it doesn’t hurt, I admit. She just needs to be the sort of woman that I can gladly and easily worship as my own Goth Mistress, Goddess, and Domme, you see.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.