Birthday Present - Cover

Birthday Present

Copyright© 2005 by NicholasG

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A wife solves that age old birthday present problem.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Cheating   Swinging   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Slow  

When I got home from work I still had a few things to prepare for the next day so after we had eaten I sent John off to the pub for a birthday drink with his mates telling him I would join him later. Once he had gone I rushed upstairs and ran a hot bubble bath. After my bath I shaved my legs and then on a whim tried to shave my pubic hair into a heart shape. I had seen pictures of girls like that in some of the magazines John and I had read together occasionally and thought he would like it. A couple of minutes later I was looking at myself with a small hand mirror and deciding that the girls in the magazine must have had someone else to do it for them. I just couldn't seem to get it symmetrical, and each time I tried to correct it, it just got worse; eventually I gave up and decided to shave the lot off! Even that was quite tricky and in the end, feeling a little guilty, I used the beard trimmer on John's electric razor to start with before finishing off with a couple of disposable razors.

I spent a bit longer than usual doing my make up, then slipped on the dress I had chosen for tonight. It was one John had bought me some time ago, one I hadn't worn out yet. A red halter neck dress with a scooped back that went almost low enough to show the top of my bottom. The hem was cut diagonally from just above the knee on my left leg to high on my thigh on the right, so high in fact that I was in two minds about whether to wear stockings or tights, I knew John would prefer stockings though so that was what I wore. It was certainly much more revealing than anything I had worn to the pub before but I knew a lot of our friends would probably be there to buy John a birthday drink and I wanted to really look my best for him. I had laid out a thong to wear but at the last minute decided to give John an extra treat so I just slipped it into my bag to give to him when I arrived at the pub. One glance at me would let everyone know I didn't have a bra on but only John would know I had no panties either.

Getting into the car was a bit of a challenge, my skirt rode up at the slightest opportunity and I hoped I would be able to keep my dignity getting out again at the other end. Luckily the pub car park wasn't busy and I was able to park and get out and straighten my dress without an audience. I walked into the bar and looked around for John, I immediately spotted Dave, he was one of John's oldest friends and as he was about six foot six he was always easy to spot in a crowd. I moved over to him and asked him if he had seen John,

"Hi Jayne," he said bending down to kiss me on the cheek. "John's at the bar getting some drinks in."

He looked me up and down quickly and grinned,

"You look spectacular tonight, I hope John gets hit by a bus soon."

I giggled, Dave had been John's best man at our wedding and he always joked that that meant he was supposed to take care of me if anything happened to John.

"So where's Carol tonight?"

He grinned,

"My wife is over there," he pointed to a table across the bar.

"I'll go and say hello then, ask John to get me a lager please."

I made my way across the crowded bar and found the table, Carol jumped up and kissed me on the cheek.

"Hi Jayne, love the dress, Dave will go crazy when he sees it."

"He already has," I replied dryly.

She chuckled.

"Grab a chair and join us, the boys are all playing pool."

I found a chair and sat down saying hello to Gemma and Sue, that meant Tim and Roger were here somewhere. We had all been friends for years, in fact Gemma had been John's last girlfriend before me, we still got on well despite that, although I must admit I was always a little bit more possessive when she was around John. I spotted John making his way over with a tray of drinks and fumbled in my bag and slipped my thong out under the table. He put the drinks down and bent over to kiss me,

"Wow, you look gorgeous tonight, I should have a birthday more often."

I held his hand for a moment slipping my panties into it,

"Look after those for me darling," I whispered.

He stood up putting his hand in his pocket for a moment and giving me a wink,

"Back in a minute," he said. "I've just got to go and give Roger a lesson at pool."

"What was that you just gave him?" asked Sue.

She is usually the quietest of us but she never seems to miss anything. I blushed a little then leant forward over the table, the others leaned in and I whispered,

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.