Birthday Present - Cover

Birthday Present

Copyright© 2005 by NicholasG

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A wife solves that age old birthday present problem.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Cheating   Swinging   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Slow  

The hours until our next meeting dragged by, I couldn't wait to see her again, we had only met twice and both times she had made me explore sides of myself that I had never suspected existed and I was eager to see what she would come up with next. Around four o'clock I was upstairs deciding what to wear, I was like a teenager dressing for her first big date, trying things on and rejecting them. Some of it was easy, Theresa had said she liked her girls in stockings so of course I would wear them for her, I eventually decided on a simple black skirt with a white blouse, I chose my lacy black bra with the front fastener again, it showed slightly through the blouse but I wasn't worried about that. When I went to do my make up my hands were trembling, I was so wound up with anticipation that it took longer than usual and I ended up having to rush to get to the shop for five-thirty. I pulled up outside and sat waiting for her, it was about ten minutes before she came out, she had another girl with her, a medium blonde of about twenty dressed in a tee shirt and jeans. I felt a flash of jealousy again as I wondered if this was one of her 'girls'.

"Hi Jayne," she said as she opened the car door, "I hope you don't mind but I'd forgotten I had arranged a photo shoot with Carla for this evening. Oh Carla this is Jayne my girlfriend."

"Pleased to meet you Carla," I said automatically.

Theresa's casual use of the phrase 'my girlfriend' had given me a warm thrill inside.

"Hello," said Carla.

Theresa slipped into the passenger seat and leant over to kiss me, I was expecting a quick peck but her lips opened and her tongue licked against my lips before pressing its way between them and into my mouth. We kissed for about a minute and I was vaguely aware of Carla climbing into the back seat and sitting behind me. Theresa and I straightened up and I started to drive to the flat. Each time I looked in the mirror I could see Carla watching me with an intent expression.

"Have you posed for Theresa before?" I asked her.

"No, we only met a couple of days ago, she came up to me at college and asked if I would let her photograph me."

I met her eyes in the mirror,

"I can see why you are very pretty."

"Thank you," she said quietly.

Theresa laughed,

"Yes she is isn't she, those high cheekbones are very photogenic."

We got to the flat and Theresa led the way up the stairs, I followed Carla and found my eyes drawn to the curve of her bottom as it swayed in front of me, I couldn't help wondering what she would look like naked. Theresa opened the door and stood back to let Carla in first, I realised that this was a bit of a standard trick of hers, letting a new visitor come face to face with that photograph of Theresa naked by the window. Carla stood still and looked at the picture then turned to Theresa,

"Were you expecting me to pose like that?"

"Only if you want to, any time you feel nervous or unsure just say and we can stop and do something else."

I was watching Carla's face and her expression was a combination of relief with a hint of disappointment. She turned to me,

"Have you posed for Theresa, Jayne?"

"Not yet," I replied.

We went into the lounge, there was a message flashing on the computer screen, Theresa read it and laughed,

"Alan obviously remembered I had a model coming tonight," she said, "he's gone to the pub."

"Who's Alan?" asked Carla.

"My boyfriend," replied Theresa, "he always makes himself scarce when I'm photographing a new model, some girls get shy if there's a man here."

Carla shot me a glance as Theresa said 'my boyfriend' she was obviously putting two and two together in her head and getting five!

"So you have a boyfriend and a girlfriend?"

"Oh yes, best of both worlds," grinned Theresa.

She turned to me,

"Be an angel and make us some coffee darling."

I went to make coffee thinking that Theresa had been very careful to give the impression that I was her only girlfriend, she obviously wanted to reassure her young model that her intentions were strictly photographic!

When I came back through they had moved into the other room which obviously doubled up as Theresa's studio, the blind was drawn and the bright photographic lights were on, at one side was a low couch with a red silk sheet draped over it.

I handed them their coffees.

"Thanks darling," said Theresa giving me a quick kiss, "now sit down there out of the way for a bit."

Again I found myself doing as she said without a second thought. I sat on a chair and watched interestedly as Theresa got to work. As soon as she picked up a camera she became even more assertive snapping out orders to Carla, telling her where to sit, which way to look, how to hold herself and so on. Each shot took a while to set up with Theresa taking loads of test shots with a digital camera and examining each on the camera's small screen. Once she was satisfied with the set up she switched to a much larger and very expensive looking camera and fired off three or four quick photos. The shots were all portraits, head and shoulders with Carla looking in a variety of directions. After about half an hour or so Theresa stood back and said,

"Ok, that's all of those."

She walked over to me and gave me a long slow kiss,

"I hope you aren't bored darling."

"No," I replied, "it's fascinating, I'll be interested to see the results."

"So will I," grinned Theresa, "that's the moment of truth!"

She turned to Carla again,

"Are you alright so far?"

"Yes, it's not as hard as I thought it would be."

Theresa grinned,

"Good, are you ready to do some topless pictures now?"

Carla shot a glance at me then nodded.

"Would you prefer me to wait in the other room?" I asked her, hoping she would say no.

She thought for a moment then flashed me a lovely smile,

"No it's ok."

Her hands gripped the bottom of her tee shirt and lifted it over her breasts, she had the most perfect small firm breasts each crowned with a strawberry red nipple. I couldn't help giving a little sigh of admiration, I heard Theresa echo my sigh and glanced at her in time to catch her winking at me. Carla lifted her tee shirt over her head then shook her long blonde hair back into place. Her breasts hardly wobbled and I found myself wishing I still had the firm breasts of a twenty year old. Theresa seemed to read my mind yet again, she put her lips to my ear and whispered,

"I love your breasts, and so does Alan."

Carla looked at me and as she noticed my eyes fixed on her breasts she gave a little smile, I guessed she was enjoying the effect she was having on me although I wondered how she would feel if she knew just how wet my panties were getting.

Theresa went back to work, she seemed to take longer over each shot now adjusting the lighting and moving Carla into the positions she wanted with painstaking care. I sat quietly watching my mind full of thoughts of Carla, her perfect breasts were like a magnet to my eyes, I wanted to touch them kiss them lick them. Unconsciously I was squeezing my thighs together in a slow rhythm imagining making Carla scream and squirm the way Theresa had done to me.

Eventually Theresa said,

"Ok, that's enough for now, let's have a coffee and take a break while I check these pictures."

We went back into the lounge and Theresa connected the camera to the computer, I went to make coffee. When I returned Carla was sitting on the sofa still without her tee shirt. I passed Theresa her coffee then sat next to Carla.

"How was it posing for your first time?"

"It felt odd at first but after a while I got quite relaxed, Theresa is quite sure about what she wants so that made it easier I think."

"Yes, she is very professional isn't she."

"What did you think?" asked Carla.

"I thought you looked lovely, I can see why Theresa wanted to photograph you."

"You were watching me all the time weren't you?"

I blushed a little,

"Yes, you looked so beautiful," I grinned, "I wish I still had firm breasts like yours though."

She smiled,

"I'd like them a little bigger though, still maybe by the time I'm twenty they will be."

"How old are you then? You must be about twenty now."

She giggled,

"I'm sixteen, this is my first year at college."

Hearing her say she was only sixteen made my fantasies from earlier flash back into my mind and I felt even more turned on than before.

"Sweet sixteen and never been kissed," I grinned.

She looked into my eyes and smiled,

"I've been kissed lots of times."

Her tongue tip flicked out and moistened her lips, I leaned closer looking into her eyes for a hint that she was unwilling. I didn't get it and our lips met in a gentle kiss, she stiffened momentarily and I drew back slightly but she leaned towards me and our lips met again. I planted little kisses on the corners of her mouth before letting our lips meet fully, my tongue licked gently along her lips and she seemed to melt towards me her lips opening and her tongue meeting mine. My arms slipped around her holding her close to me as I kissed her with growing passion. Her arms tentatively wrapped around me and I felt her firm breasts press against me. Her tongue was licking against mine more forcefully now her mouth open and her lips pressed against mine. I let my hand stroke slowly down her back to her waist then very slowly brought it back up stroking her firm soft skin, across her ribs and then slowly onto the side of her breast. Her hand moved and she gently held my wrist, I held my hand still waiting for her to move it away but instead she moved it over her nipple. I broke our kiss for a moment and looked into her eyes again, her hand moved to the back of my head and she pulled gently bringing our lips together again. Now her tongue was licking into my mouth sliding across mine, licking against my teeth. My fingers found her nipple, as soon as I touched it I felt it swell and harden. Her breathing quickened as I gently caressed her nipple lightly squeezing it and flicking my fingers across the tip. Our lips parted again,

"I've never been kissed like that though," she whispered before pressing her lips to mine again. I was vaguely aware of Theresa watching us and had a sudden urge to show her that I was as skilful a seductress as she was. I kissed Carla's soft red lips again and again, my tongue licking slowly against hers as my fingers continued to stroke and tease her nipple. I let my lips leave hers and began to plant little kisses around her face, on her cheek, her eyes her forehead. Slowly I began trailing the kisses down, onto her throat, her shoulder and down onto the upper slope of her breast. Her hands were stroking my hair as my lips crept nearer and nearer to her nipple. She was sighing a little as at last I let my lips brush softly against her hard red nipple, she gave a start and then a deeper sigh as I let my mouth open and gently sucked it. I let my lips close around it and began to lick softly across the tip, flicking my tongue from side to side and then up and down just the way Theresa had made me suck her nipple the other day. I began pulling my head back as I sucked letting Carla's nipple pull out of my mouth against the suction then quickly taking it back in again, her nipple seemed to swell even more. My hand moved to her other breast teasing that nipple, pinching it lightly rolling it between my fingers feeling it swell and harden, the next time I let her nipple pop out of my mouth I quickly switched to suck the other one. I alternated between the two for a while, always stroking one while sucking the other. Carla's breathing was getting heavier, her hands were stroking the back of my head pulling me closer to her. I began sliding my other hand up and down her leg, stroking her thigh through her jeans then slowly working higher and easing my hand towards her waist. I found the buckle of her belt and began working it loose, I needed both hands and heard her sigh as my fingers abandoned her nipple for a moment. I quickly undid her belt and the button of her jeans before returning my hand to her breast. I pulled the zip of her jeans down half expecting her to protest but she raised her hips slightly to allow me to ease the jeans off her hips. I began to understand why men hate women who wear trousers, they are so difficult to get off without active help from the wearer! I managed to slide the jeans as far as her knees but there they got stuck, I had to leave her breasts for a moment and slip off her trainers and pull each leg of the jeans free. I did it as quickly as possible tossing them aside as soon as they were off and returning my hands to her breasts playing with her nipples as I began to trail my kisses across her tummy working my way down. I paused to lick her navel letting my tongue swirl around and around it hearing her giggle softly,

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.