Birthday Present - Cover

Birthday Present

Copyright© 2005 by NicholasG

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A wife solves that age old birthday present problem.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Cheating   Swinging   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Slow  

I was feeling really nervous,

"Don't be silly," I told myself, "it's just a phone call, you aren't committed to anything, and you can always change your mind."

I had been trying to work up to doing this for days, I am usually pretty confident but this was something quite new to me. It had started a few weeks back really; I was desperately trying to think of something original to buy John, my husband, for his birthday. All the ideas I had were so normal and boring, and whenever I asked what he might like he just shrugged and said things like,

"I will like whatever you get me," or, "oh you know the sort of things I like," or "surprise me." None of which were any help at all!

The first glimmerings of an idea came at the hairdressers of all places; I was waiting my turn and flicking idly through the magazines. I came across an article in one that said how a new fad was sweeping through America. Apparently, it had become very fashionable for women to have nude portraits of themselves painted as gifts for their husbands; the artist interviewed said he was doing two or three sittings a week. I just laughed to myself about mad Americans and did not give it a second thought. Something must have lodged in my mind though because a few days later I happened to notice an advert in a photographer's window saying,

"Surprise the man in your life with a glamour portrait."

The idea finally crystallised a day or two later and I decided to investigate the possibility of having a professionally photographed glamour portrait of myself done as a present for John. I drove back into town and took down the number of the photographer but was too shy to go in and speak to him. So, here I was, three more days gone and still no further forward with a present.

I screwed up my courage and picked up the phone and dialled,

"Good afternoon, James Richards photography," said a warm female voice, "Theresa speaking, how may I help you?"

"Oh, er hello, I was calling about your advert, the one about the glamour portraits."

"Ah yes, were you thinking of having a portrait done?"

"Possibly, I'm a bit stuck with what to buy my husband for his birthday and then I saw your advert."

The girl laughed softly,

"Yes, buying for men is always so difficult isn't it? We have done quite a few portraits as birthday and anniversary presents. Would you like to make an appointment to come and see us to discuss it?"

"Yes I think so, when could I come?"

"Mr. Richards is actually in the middle of a session right now, he should be finished around five if you wanted to come this afternoon?"

I decided that waiting would just make me more nervous,

"Yes, that would be fine, I'll see you at five then."

"Ok, if I could just have a name?"

"Smith, Jayne Smith."

"That's fine Mrs. Smith we will see you at five."

I put the phone down thinking 'Smith, oh god why did I pick that name, I bet that girl is laughing about it now, I expect everybody calls themselves Smith'

I felt a little less nervous now I had made the phone call but by the time I had driven into town, parked, and then walked to the shop I had butterflies in my tummy. I walked into the shop; a tall dark haired woman of about twenty-five came over to me,

"Can I help you?"

"Yes, I phoned earlier."

"Ah Mrs. Smith?"

I nodded,

"But please call me Jayne."

"I'm Theresa, Mr. Richards is in the studio, I'll just go and tell him you're here."

She went through a door at the back of the shop returning a minute or so later,

"If you would come this way."

I followed her down a short corridor and then into the studio. I had not known quite what to expect and was quite surprised. The studio was a large room brightly lit with white walls and ceiling. Along one wall was a bank of computers and screens. In one corner was a small carpeted area with three chairs. One of the chairs spun around and a man got up and walked over to us holding out a hand.

"Hello Mrs. Smith, so glad you could make it."

I shook his hand saying,

"Please, call me Jayne, Mrs Smith sounds so formal."

"Thank you Jayne, please call me James."

He smiled and offered me a seat,

"Some coffees please Theresa," he said.

She asked how I took my coffee and then went away leaving me with the photographer.

"So," he began, "you are thinking of a birthday present for your husband I believe."

"Yes, I thought I would like to give him something different and personal."

"Well these portraits are certainly that," he laughed. "As soon as Theresa is back we can discuss a few details, I always make sure she is here for the initial chat, I find it makes things seem much less intimidating."

Theresa returned with coffee and a couple of photograph albums.

"Oh well done Theresa, thank you."

Theresa sat down and James began to explain things.

"The service I am offering is much like a photo shoot for one of the more tasteful glamour magazines, something like Penthouse or Playboy. Nudity yes, but erotic rather than pornographic. Can I show you some samples?"

"Yes please."

"You will appreciate that I can't show you any of my actual clients, we have to preserve confidentiality so what I have here is a set that Theresa was kind enough to pose for by way of a demonstration."

"I see, that is quite reassuring."

Theresa passed me one of the albums and I began leafing through it. The series began with a picture of Theresa seated on a low bed dressed in a flowing chiffon dress, the fabric clung to her breasts and there was a hint of her nipples through the material. In the next photograph she was laughing, her head flung back so her long hair trailed behind her. In the next one she was leaning forward looking into the camera, the loose top of her dress hung open and one nipple was clearly visible.

"Do you think your husband would like a picture of you like that?" asked James.

I laughed nervously,

"I'm sure he would, they are lovely photos," I turned to Theresa, "and you look very sexy in them."

"Thank you," she said with a smile.

I turned back to the album; the next photo was in a different costume, a black evening dress split to mid thigh, Theresa's leg was clad in a sheer black stocking and the split allowed a glimpse of white skin above the stocking top. The next had Theresa reclining on the bed with a cover draped across her midriff; her breasts were exposed, as were her legs.

"That is quite a popular pose with our clients," said James leaning over my shoulder, "and so is this next one."

I turned another page, now Theresa was lying on her stomach, the camera was in front and above her and she had her chin propped on her hands looking up towards the lens. Her breasts were just exposed and the curve of her back and bottom looked very sexy.

"That looks beautiful," I said, "but I wouldn't look as good as Theresa."

James laughed,

"Even Theresa doesn't look as good as that really," he grinned, "that's what this lot is for," he waved a hand towards the array of computers.

I must have looked puzzled so he picked up the second album and flicked through it then showed me a picture from it. It was the same photograph but looked very different, the skin tone was much harsher and the shadows deeper. Theresa still looked like what she was, an extremely attractive woman but the difference between the two photographs was quite amazing.

"That's the original take," said James, "then an hour or so with the computer and we turn it into the first picture you saw."

"I think I get the idea, you doctor the pictures on the computer."

"Not doctor, we prefer to say enhance and improve, little blemishes can be removed, moles or scars for example. And the tone and focus can be tinkered with, what we are aiming for is a slightly idealised version of the model but one that is still recognisably her."

I must still have looked a bit disbelieving because he grabbed my hand and pulled me up out of my chair,

"Here, I'll show you." he grabbed a camera and pointed it at me, "smile."

The flash went off, he quickly sat the camera on top of the computer, a moment later the screen flashed, and then a picture of my surprised face began to appear.

"There," he said, sitting down at a keyboard and waving me into a chair next to him. "Frankly a terrible picture, no lighting, no make up, no preparation just a rather surprised lady."

His fingers danced across the keyboard and as I watched, the picture changed in front of my eyes. The shadows vanished, highlights appeared, the colours brightened then dimmed again as he searched for the best combination. I was spellbound watching as he turned a simple snapshot into a quite acceptable photograph in just a few minutes.

"Ever wondered how you would look as a redhead?" he asked.

A couple of movements of the mouse and my blonde hair turned a brassy shade of ginger.

"Hmmm bit too red," he laughed.

The colour faded to a sort of strawberry blonde.

"That's better, what do you think?" he asked me.

I laughed,

"It's like magic."

He pressed another button and a printer whirred then spat out a sheet of paper, he passed it to me,

"A free sample."

There was a perfect colour print of the image from the screen.

I examined the print, it was quite amazing, James flicked a button on the computer and the image changed again,

"There," he said, "that was the original photo. See how different it can be in just five minutes."

I nodded and picked up the photo album again, I flicked through some more photos of Theresa in what I suppose you might call standard glamour type poses, mostly in lingerie or revealing outfits. I paused at one; Theresa was duplicating the famous shot of Christine Keeler sitting backwards on a chair naked with the back of the chair concealing her body.

"I've always liked that photo," I said, "as you said it's erotic and suggestive without being pornographic."

The next photograph was Theresa in the same pose but now a young man naked to the waist was standing by her side with one hand on her shoulder, she was looking up at him and the effect was quite erotic.

"Who's that?" I asked.

"Oh that's Alan, my boyfriend," said Theresa.

"He's very handsome."

"Some of our clients like to have another person in their picture," said James, "sometimes a partner but once or twice Alan has been kind enough to volunteer."

Theresa laughed,

"Kind enough! He loves it getting paid to be naked with another woman."

James laughed,

"What Theresa isn't telling you is that she has participated in a few joint sessions as well."

I glanced at Theresa thoughtfully and she blushed a little. I knew John was always keen on 'lesbian' photos in magazines and I was sure he would love it if Theresa were in my photograph. On the other hand, she was about ten years younger than I was and I was not sure I wanted the competition.

"So could I do some pictures with Alan and Theresa even if I didn't choose it as the final shot?"

"Of course, in a shoot I will usually take around forty pictures, allowing for ones that aren't satisfactory in one way or another there is usually around twenty to make a final selection from."

I was still looking through the album, the series of Alan and Theresa continued and the last one was one with him lying on the bed with her by his side, her head was on his shoulder and she had one leg across his body concealing his cock.

"I like that pose."

Theresa glanced over my shoulder and laughed,

"I had to lie like that; Alan was hard as a rock so we had to hide it somehow!"

I giggled nervously but inside I felt a little rush of warmth imagining it was me in the photograph with the handsome young man.

"Is that often a problem?"

"Only as far as the photography is concerned," laughed Theresa, "none of the clients have ever complained!"

'I bet they haven't' I thought.

"So if I wanted to have a portrait done what would be the procedure?"

James stood up,

"I will let Theresa talk you through all that sort of thing, she's much better with figures and so on than I am." he glanced at his watch, "I have to meet another client in a few minutes to discuss their wedding photos so if you would excuse me."

He shook my hand and left saying he was looking forward to having me in front of his camera soon.

"So what is the usual procedure?" I asked.

"Well, we usually schedule these sessions for late afternoon or early evening, it's usually more relaxed then. I do the make up usually, costumes are up to you, and the shoots usually take a couple of hours."

"And if I wanted to have some pictures with you or Alan?"

"That would be no problem," she looked at me sideways, "in fact I would like that, and I know Alan would!"

"Doesn't it feel odd watching your boyfriend like that with other women?"

She laughed and leant close,

"Actually I find it rather exciting, and it really turns Alan on watching me pose with someone."

"I should have asked before, do you pose with other women? I just assumed that was what James meant."

"Oh yes, quite a few women seem to want to give their husbands a 'lesbian' picture."

She looked directly at me and continued,

"Those sessions are always so exciting, a couple of times James has had to stop taking photos while we cool down!"

I was definitely getting that warm tingly feeling inside imagining myself almost naked posing with Theresa or Alan, or maybe both!

"Listen," she continued, "Alan will be picking me up in a few minutes, why don't the three of us go for a drink and get to know each other a little?"

I thought for a moment then nodded,

"Why not, I'm sure it would make things easier if I was posing with people I knew, at least a little bit."

Theresa laughed,

"Yes, although once you have done a few you appreciate the thrill of surprise."

She took out a mobile phone and punched a few buttons,

"Hi Alan, it's me."

"Yes not bad."

"Good, I was calling to say I'm with a client who is considering one of the 'special' sessions and I thought it might break the ice a bit if we went for a drink with her."

"Now. Why don't you meet us in the pub opposite the shop?"

"Ok see you in ten minutes."

"Bye."

She put the phone away and turned back to me,

"I'll just lock up and then we can meet him across the road."

I followed her back into the shop and waited as she locked up and turned out the lights. We walked across the road to the pub and went in; I walked up to the bar and turned to ask her what she would like to drink. I had just ordered and was about to pay when a voice said,

"I'll get those and a pint of lager as well please."

Turning I found myself face to face with Alan; he paid for the drinks and then slipped an arm around Theresa's waist and led us over to a table. I sat while the two of them chatted briefly about their day and after a minute or two Theresa said,

"Anyway Alan, this is Jayne, she is thinking of booking a photo shoot and might want both of us to join her."

"Hello Jayne," he said taking my hand, "pleased to meet you."

His hand was warm and his handshake firm, it felt odd being introduced to a man so soon after seeing photographs of him naked. I found myself visualising the pictures as I looked at him.

"So do you do many of these photo sessions?" I asked.

"Quite a few, I'm studying visual arts at the college and it's a much better way of making a living than working in McDonalds!"

"I should imagine it is, so are you intending to become a photographer?"

"Not really, my field of interest is more in video than still photos; I leave those to James and Theresa."

"Oh are you a photographer too?" I asked her.

"Yes, I'm at the college too, doing a photography course. I work at the shop three afternoons a week though. In fact," she continued, "the glamour sessions were my idea. I heard about a place in the states that did it, and as my speciality is the female nude I suggested it to James."

"Your speciality?"

She laughed,

"Yes. I'm bisexual and I've always photographed my lovers so I had a good portfolio to start with."

I gave her a glance, like many women I had had the occasional lesbian fantasy but had never even kissed another woman. Hearing Theresa quite openly admit to being bi and to having had female lovers had my insides fluttering again.

"In fact," she continued, "if you are ok with it after your portrait I would love you to pose for me sometime."

"Let's get the first picture sorted first," I said a little nervously, "I might find I don't enjoy being a model."

Alan laughed,

"It doesn't suit everyone, but I'm sure you will be Ok, and you certainly don't need to worry about how you look."

I blushed a little but also felt a little quiver of excitement at this young man obviously feeling that I was attractive. Alan went to get some more drinks leaving me alone with Theresa; she put her hand on my knee briefly,

"I meant it; I would love to photograph you."

Her hand on my leg seemed almost burning hot and inside I was imagining being naked for her.

"I must just go to the loo," I said, "I won't be a minute."

I walked away from the table and I could almost feel Theresa's eyes following me across the bar. I went into the ladies and shut the cubicle door behind me. I had not really needed the loo but I did need a moment or two to pull myself together. I thought about the last half hour or so, this attractive young woman had admitted being bisexual and wanted to photograph me nude. Part of me was terrified, part of me was hoping she wanted to do much more than just photograph me! Moreover, her boyfriend seemed to find me attractive too, it was very flattering but was definitely fuelling some rather naughty fantasies in me. I had butterflies in my tummy and a warm damp feeling in my panties as I imagined being naked for them. I waited a minute or so then left the cubicle and went over to the mirror, looking at myself, I reassured myself that I was looking ok then took a deep breath and walked back out to rejoin Alan and Theresa. They were sitting close together talking quietly, as I sat down again Theresa looked across the table at me,

"Alan was just suggesting that you come back to the flat so I can show you some of my work. Would you like to?"

"Oh... Er... yes I suppose I could, I don't have to be home for a couple of hours, and my husband will be at the gym."

"Good, I would like you to see my photographs," she laughed, "Alan always says I am too keen to let people see them though."

We finished our drinks and Alan led the way to the car park,

"That's mine over there," he said pointing to a small sports car, "it's a bit of a squeeze for three but it isn't far."

It took some doing but the three of us managed to squeeze in, I was in the passenger seat with Theresa crammed into the back. Her head was right next to mine and as we talked, I could feel her warm breath on my cheek. Alan drove us across town, his hand brushed my leg a couple of times as he changed gear and each time I felt another little surge of nervous anticipation. It did only take us about five minutes to get to their flat. Theresa led me up the stairs while Alan parked the car. She opened a door on the first floor landing and stood back to let me go ahead of her. As I walked in, I was confronted by a life size black and white photograph of Theresa standing naked by a window with a net curtain blowing across in front of her. I stood admiring it for a moment and then jumped a little as Theresa suddenly whispered in my ear,

"What do you think?"

Her warm breath tickled my ear and I felt her hand stroke down the outside of my arm.

"It's a lovely picture, you look so sexy."

"Thank you, James took the picture, as you can see he really is a good photographer. Come on," she took my hand and led me into the living room. The walls were covered with pictures, nearly all of women, mostly naked. Theresa waved a hand around,

"Alan likes to refer to these as my harem," she grinned.

I looked around,

"Are they all girlfriends?" I asked.

Theresa laughed,

"I wish!" she said, "No, most of them are other students, that's part of the reason I'd like you to sit for me, I rarely get the opportunity to use a more mature model. Alan came into the room and glanced at me,

"I see Theresa is showing you her little black book," he laughed.

She gave him a gentle punch on the arm,

"Make yourself useful and go and make some coffee," she told him.

"Yes ma'am," he said with a mock salute.

Theresa sat me on the sofa and fetched a couple of large albums. She sat next to me and opened the first one.

"These are all classic photographs from magazines and books," she said, "I like to reinterpret them in my own way with my own models," she lifted the second album, "and this is the result."

I leafed through the albums comparing the originals with Theresa's versions.

"These are wonderful, you are very talented," I said.

"Thank you."

"I was wondering what to expect," I continued, "but these are beautiful and so erotic."

"Were you worried I would lead you into a pornographers' den?" she grinned.

I laughed,

"Maybe a little bit," I smiled.

She leant closer and whispered,

"I keep those photographs in the bedroom!"

I gave her a shocked look and she howled with laughter.

"Don't worry, those are my girlfriends, I wouldn't ask you to pose like that."

Part of me was relieved another part was disappointed. Deep inside I think most women have a secret urge to throw off the restraints and be wild and free for a change. I certainly do anyway and posing for Theresa's naughtier photos might have been exciting. Theresa must have sensed my feelings because she gently stroked my arm again and said,

"Unless of course you would like to?"

She looked into my eyes and slowly leaned closer, her lips gently brushed mine in a soft kiss. I hesitated a moment then let myself relax and kissed her back. She leant back again and her hand came up to stroke my hair,

"I've wanted to do that since the moment you walked into the shop."

Alan came back into the room with the coffees, without taking her eyes off mine Theresa said,

"Be a dear and get lost for an hour or so Alan, Jayne and I need to talk privately."

Alan sighed theatrically then laughed,

"Sure just call me on my mobile when you are ready."

He put two cups of coffee down and picked up his coat then left.

Theresa waited a moment then her hand gently cupped my chin tilting my face up. Her lips met mine again, softly at first, then more urgently. I felt myself responding, my mouth opened and her tongue slipped softly inside licking against my teeth and then sliding sexily against my tongue. I had never kissed another woman like this, it was different to kissing a man, softer and gentler but oh so sexy and exciting. I sighed and my body seemed to melt as Theresa took me in her arms holding me close as she kissed me. Our lips parted and she sat back on the sofa pulling me gently to sit beside her, her arm slipped around my shoulders and my head was resting on her shoulder. She pressed her lips to my forehead in a gentle kiss.

"There are a couple of things I should tell you before we go any further," she said.

"What?" I asked.

"Some of the photos I want to take are for my course so other people will see them, is that a problem?"

I thought for a moment.

"It should be alright, looking at your other pictures I would be quite proud to model for you."

"Thank you; they would only be pictures like the ones in those albums."

I nodded.

"But," she continued, "If you would let me I would like to take some more intimate ones just for my personal collection."

I hesitated then nodded,

"Ok."

"And maybe some of you with Alan?"

That sent a little wave of warmth through my pussy,

"Yes, I'd like that too."

She smiled and gave me another kiss.

"I do like to see him with my girlfriends sometimes but I know you are married so if you think that's not for you just say."

I grinned and said,

"My husband always says I should be more adventurous, and the idea of this photo shoot was for it to be a present for him! But are you sure Alan will want to do it?"

She laughed again,

"When you went to the loo in the pub he told me he wanted you. He has a thing for blondes."

She stood up and took my hand,

"Come with me."

I stood and followed her through to the next room, I recognised the window, this was where the big photograph in the hallway had been taken. She led me through to the bedroom and sat me on the bed. The walls in here had just as many pictures as the other rooms but these ones were much more explicit, not crude but no attempt had been made to hide anything and most of the pictures featured two or in some cases three people. There were pictures of Theresa kissing other girls, some of Alan either with Theresa or with one of the other girls, one or two were obviously taken while the subjects were actually making love. On the wall opposite the foot of the bed was another life size picture, this one of Alan standing naked with his cock standing proudly erect in front of him. Theresa noticed me looking at it and grinned,

"Alan makes me keep that one there; he says it's to remind me of what he has that my girlfriends don't!"

I smiled,

"I can't imagine many of your boyfriends have one quite like that either!"

Looking at the picture definitely had me wet between the legs, Alan had an enormous cock and it stood out so firmly.

Theresa whispered in my ear,

"I know, it is a lovely cock isn't it, but don't tell him, he's quite conceited enough already!"

She sat next to me on the bed and kissed me again, her hands pressed gently on my shoulders and I found myself allowing her to lay me back on the bed. She sat by my side and leaned over me, her long black hair hung down as she slowly lowered her mouth to mine. This time my lips opened immediately and my tongue met hers licking across her lips then sliding into her mouth, she moaned softly and rolled over to lie by my side, our lips were locked together as we kissed passionately. Her body pressed against mine as my arms went around her pulling her closer. She felt so soft and warm against me, I was amazed how aroused she was making me feel. My pussy felt so wet, a liquid warmth spreading out, I knew my panties must be soaked. Her hand stroked up and down my side slowly working its way across the outer slope of my breast. Her fingertip flicked gently across my nipple and I moaned softly. She eased herself away from me and her hand slipped between us and began to unbutton my blouse. She slowly worked her way down undoing each button then tugging my blouse out of the waistband of my skirt. I lay on my back with her leaning over me, her hand slipped inside my blouse pushing it aside and stroking gently across the upper slopes of my breast. She pushed my blouse off my shoulder and then slipped my bra strap down, now she could ease my breast out of the cup and her fingers stroked my nipple gently. I moaned again as she caressed my nipple, it stiffened and stood up as she stroked it.

"Mmmm," she murmured lifting her lips from mine and smiling down at me before lowering her head. Her mouth opened and her tongue flicked out licking my nipple, flicking across the tip before her mouth closed around it sucking it gently. My hands came up and stroked her hair as she licked and sucked my stiff nipple. Her hand stroked down running across my tummy then over my skirt, she stroked my bottom her hand moving in slow circles widening with each circuit until she reached the hem of my skirt. Her hand stroked down the back of my thigh scratching gently on the nylon of my stocking. She began sliding her hand back up letting it move under my skirt. I felt her purr a little, as her fingers found my stocking top. She lifted her mouth away from my nipple briefly to say,

"Mmmm I do like my girls in stockings."

Her lips closed on my nipple again as her fingertips caressed the soft skin above my stocking top. I was feeling so aroused, I was sure my panties must be wet through. My legs parted for her as her hand stroked higher moving so slowly, teasing me as it crept up my thigh. At last, her fingers found my panties and she slowly ran a fingertip along the outside of them tracing the outline of my pussy lips.

"Oh darling, you are so wet, so ready aren't you?"

"Yes, oh yes, wet and ready for you Theresa," I panted breathlessly.

Her finger traced its slow way up and down the cleft of my pussy pressing the damp material of my panties against me. She let her nail scratch slowly across the wet cotton and I shivered as it sent waves of pleasure through my pussy. She eased herself away from me and I almost moaned with frustration as she stood up and looked down at me,

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.