Birthday Present - Cover

Birthday Present

Copyright© 2005 by NicholasG

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A wife solves that age old birthday present problem.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Cheating   Swinging   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Slow  

I was awakened by John sliding quietly out of bed; he crept across the room and out of the door. I rolled over and closed my eyes again as I heard him use the bathroom then head downstairs. The events of yesterday ran through my mind, and I smiled to myself. I had discovered something about myself last night, John had always had fantasies of sharing me with other men and although I was perfectly happy with him, I had enjoyed living that fantasy out for him. What I had not expected was just how sexy I found it watching John with Theresa. I suspected John had always had fantasies involving other women and had probably kept them to himself for fear of upsetting me, which if I was completely honest they probably would have. Theresa had first raised the idea when she asked how I would feel if John wanted to make love to her after seeing the DVD. At first I had somewhat reluctantly decided that it would only be fair if that happened especially as I had already made love to her and her boyfriend Alan. When it had actually happened last night, when I had held my husbands cock as Theresa lowered herself onto him, I had almost come on the spot, it looked so sexy and the loving expression in my husbands eyes as they met mine had just made me melt inside.

I heard a rattle as John came back upstairs and a moment later; he came into the bedroom with a tray,

"Are you awake?" he asked.

"Mmmm sort of."

I yawned and stretched feeling the sheet slip away from my body, John's eyes flicked immediately to my breasts.

"Have I ever mentioned what gorgeous tits you have?"

"Once or twice," I laughed. "Are they as nice as Theresa's?"

He dodged my question, putting the tray down he climbed back into bed,

"I've brought us coffee, I thought we deserved a bit of a lie-in."

I laughed,

"I don't know about deserve a lie-in, after yesterday I think we need one!"

He chuckled as he slid down beside me his arm wrapping around my shoulders and pulling me close.

"It was a rather overwhelming day, thank you, that was the most amazing birthday ever."

I kissed him,

"Good, but don't forget it's my birthday in a couple of weeks."

"I know I'm already worried about how I can possibly equal your presents."

"It's not a competition, I'm just glad you enjoyed them."

"Enjoyed is not quite the word."

We cuddled for a while as we drank our coffee.

"John," I said, "after yesterday there are a couple of things we need to talk about."

"Ok, what?"

"Well, us, and how we feel about all this."

"In what way?"

"I need to know if you are really happy now your fantasy has become real, and whether you want it to have been just a one time thing."

"I think that rather depends on you," he replied, "I just want to say that I love you more today than yesterday, and I really did love watching you with Theresa and Alan, both on the DVD's and in real life, and I would be happy for us to do that again sometime."

"So would I. I was really surprised at how I felt watching you with Theresa, I have never really thought about you with another woman, all our story telling sessions have been about me with other men."

"Yes, but part of that is because I never thought you would be happy imagining me with other women."

"I wouldn't have been. I would have thought it meant you were not happy with me in some way. I was still unsure about it right up to the moment you and Theresa made love last night."

"You needn't worry, I love you, and much as I enjoyed last night if it never happened again I would still be happy with it as just a wonderful memory."

I was not quite sure he really meant that but it was certainly what I needed to hear and I got a warm feeling inside.

I kissed his cheek,

"I don't think it is going to be a one off, I really loved it and I'm sure we will do it, or something like it, again sometime."

"I would be lying if I said that I didn't want to do it again but your happiness is more important."

"We need to sort out a few rules I think, decide just what we are both happy with."

"Ok, what have you in mind?"

"You have always said you liked the idea of me with other men," I grinned, "and now I guess we can safely add other women to that too."

"God yes, you saw the effect watching the film of you and Theresa together had on me."

I giggled,

"Yes, that was very flattering, was it really that exciting?"

"Oh yes, although part of it was that it was so unexpected."

"So you would be happy for me to see Theresa occasionally?"

"Yes."

"And Alan?"

"Yes, I liked him, I was right yesterday when I said that the type of man that you would want to have sex with would be the type of man I liked too, although not in a physical way!"

I laughed but a sudden image of my sexy husband with Alan popped into my head and I felt an odd little surge of arousal.

"So what about me with other people?"

"I love you and I trust you, if the situation ever arises and you want to do it I won't mind, as long as you tell me afterwards."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.