Bride To Be - Cover

Bride To Be

by Wifwat

Copyright© 2005 by Wifwat

Erotica Sex Story: On eve of her wedding the Bride to Be is duped into becoming a Gang Bang slut

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Cream Pie   .

Wife Watcher Copyright© 1999

I was 17 years old and was getting married to Phil in a weeks time. My friend Gina, who is 2 years older than me and married to Tom who is 25, is to be my Bridesmaid. Gina & Tom have a swinging lifestyle, wife swapping, 3somes and parties. I know this because she has tried to get me to go to their parties, she say's that Tom fancies me. I have always refused as I believed that a couple should be faithful to each other.

Gina said to me "You know Pauline, the guys will be having a stag night."

"Well yes, I suppose they will. It is traditional after all."

"Yes it is traditional, traditional stripper and traditional whore for the 'groom to be' to fuck."

Oh no! Phil wouldn't do a thing like that, he loves me." I exclaimed in my naiveté.

"If the guy's get him one, he'll feel like a wimp if he backs out. No, he'll fuck the bitch, whoever she is."

I just broke down crying, the thought of Phil being unfaithful even before we're married.

"Don't get yourself all upset." said Gina, ""I know how to prevent it."

"How? How, tell me." I almost screamed.

"You! You can be the whore."

"Wha... What are you talking about?"

"I'll fix it up with Tom, I'll get him to organise the evenings entertainment. He can take them on a round of the clubs to see a few strippers. He will make sure Phil has a few drinks so he's not too clear about what's going on and then bring them all back to our house where he will have laid on some food, a stripper and a whore."

"I can't do a strip, I wouldn't know how."

"No that's all right, I'll be the stripper." said Gina.

"But everyone will recognise you... and me."

"Not if we dress as Miss Whiplash, it's part of the costume to wear a mask."

"Then Phil wouldn't be unfaithful would he. He'd be making love to me."

"Seems like a good plan to me." Gina said with a big smile. I had to agree, it did sound good, well better than Phil having sex with some slut.

And so that was arranged. Phil, Tom, Stuart (who was Phil's best friend and best man) and 4 guys who worked with Phil whom I didn't know, went out for the Stag night. Gina dressed me up in leather studded bra, suspenders, black stockings, very high heeled shoes and a leather mask and NO panties. The bra had lots of poppers, so no matter from which way it was pulled, it would pop open and fall off. Gina was dressed the same, except that she did have panties with large ties at the sides, she explained that these where so that the guy's got an extra thrill by pulling them open and baring her pussy. She took great delight in showing me how it worked but I think it was an excuse to show me that her pussy was shaved bald. I told Gina that I felt really slutty and she said that she felt the same and we had a good giggle about it. When I asked her how she felt about stripping, she reminded me that they often had sex parties and it was nothing for her to walk around completely naked in a room full of men, and women, she said as an afterthought.

Their house had a large living room with sliding doors to the dining room. The dining table had been moved into the living room and laid out with snacks and drinks. A mattress had been lain on the floor of the dinning room for me to let Phil sow his wild oats. All was ready and I was a nervous wreck. Gina had given me a few drinks to try and calm me down. We heard the guys coming in, so we both went into the dining room and pulled the sliding doors closed. We could hear them chatting away and getting some food when Tom slid open the door and said "Show time ladies. Where's that lovely stripper?"

Giggling, Gina said "I'm ready big boy, go put on some music."

Tom closed the door again, then we heard him announce "Gentlemen, straight from Las Vegas, Ingrid the Swedish Love Goddess."

All the guys cheered. Gina turned to me and winked. "Good luck," she said.

"And good luck to you too," I replied.

I slid open the door a crack, so that I could watch. Gina danced like a professional. I wondered how many times she had done this. The guys seemed to be enjoying it. Egging her on with salacious remarks. "Take it off Baby." "Show us your tits Sweety."

She went over to Phil who was sitting in an armchair. She bent over him and dangled her large breasts in his face. Phil made a half hearted attempt at playing with them but I think he'd had too much to drink. She danced around all of the other guys who didn't hesitate to grab handfuls of breast and even insert fingers up into her pussy. I was quite shocked by that, as I never thought that she would go that far.

The dance ended and Gina came back into the dining room, she was panting and her body was glistening with sweat.

"God I loved that. I love turning men on, it gives me such a feeling of power over them."

She said. I could see what she meant. As she danced, she was certainly in control, she'd let them go so far and then quickly moved on. I sort of envied her. Her ability to control men and her lack of morals to be able to dance like that naked in front of strangers.

"I'd better go and let you 'whore' for your fiancé."

My stomach heaved at the thought of it. I had been so engrossed in watching Gina's performance that it had taken my mind of what I was here for. It wasn't that I minded making love to Phil. It was that I was to act the part of a prostitute and fuck him. Gina left by the doorway to the hall just as Tom opened the sliding doors.

"The Groom to be, is ready for his last fling," he said in a loud voice so that all he guys could hear. He then said in a whisper to me, "Pauline get on the mattress and spread your legs." I got onto the mattress but didn't open my legs too wide as I had no panties on.

The doors where slid wide open and Phil was carried in by his friends. They had already stripped him and he was completely naked. They laid him on top of me but the poor dear had passed out. He just lay there like a ton weight. "Not much action here." I heard Tom say. Just then I felt Phil's legs being pulled off me to the side. His body was still laying across me and pinning me down on the mattress. I felt hands on my legs pulling them open, then a finger found my clit and slowly rubbed it. I tried to protest but the weight of Phil was squashing me. Then the finger was replaced by a tongue. I had never been licked before, thinking that it was a disgusting thing to do but it felt sort of nice. Then the mouth completely engulfed my pussy and began to suck me. That was like nothing that I had ever felt before, it was wonderful.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.