True and Eternal - Cover

True and Eternal

Copyright© 2005 by DoctorWyldcard

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Alex is a man who has it all. A great wife, a good business, all he needs, except for children. Then his wife makes him a deal, she'll have children, IF he gets her married sister pregnant. This is how it all began and ended.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Pregnancy  

"Oh and my sister is coming over in about an hour so go get ready."

That's what started it all. After a long list of jobs that my wife of the last 4 years gave me, she told me her sister was coming over. Now don't get me wrong, I've always thought the world of Amanda. Even though she is totally unlike my wife.

Well let me back up. My name is Alex Brooks. At the time of this story, I was reaching the--ahem--ripe old age of 27. Now I'm not a movie star or anything, but I have been told I am reasonably good looking. I'm around 6' tall and kept myself to a 'fighting fit' of 200 pounds. I was beginning to see where the family history of a receding hairline was kicking in, and where the family spare tire was trying to take hold. Needed to go to the gym more.

Now my wife, Andy, didn't have that problem. At 5'11" and a crisp... well I like to keep breathing so lets not talk about weight. Let's just say that to me, she was better looking then those swimsuit models. Add in her long, light brown hair and blue eyes, and no man with hormones could help from talking a second look.

We met right as I was leaving college. She was an incoming college senior and was working part time in a realtor's office. I was trying to apply for a job and she told me that they were not hiring. Then she told me that she was expecting to be picked up at 8 sharp.

"Excuse me?" I was a bit baffled to say the least, having just met this girl, and, well honestly, I was distracted by her cleavage.

"You heard me, 8pm tonight and don't skimp on where you take me. You are making your first impression," she replied while handing me a paper with her phone and address. Well a year later I was waiting at the altar for her. I never even had a chance.

That's when I met Amanda. She was a sophomore in the same college that Andy was in but was only going to make their parents happy--she always wanted to be a stay at home mom. Now Amanda is around 5'6", and has the puppy dog eyes that can melt an iceberg. Add in her infectious laugh, a trim body matched against Andy's athletic one, and--the one feature they share--a set of c cup breasts, and you have a marvelous woman.

How do I know her breast size? I'll get to that.

That's also where I met her then future and now in reality husband, Thomas. That bastard. Oh yeah I owe him. He 'gave' me a job, and now has invested in the finance company I now run. But that doesn't mean I have to like the condescending bastard. Always talking down to everyone. If you listen to him for long enough you think that he taught Christ how to raise the dead.

The fact that he lords over me that it's 'his' connections that keep my business afloat, and that 'he' is the one who made everything that I have possible--well, you can get my opinion of him.

Not to mention the way he treated Amanda, like some sort of... well... trophy. Thing is, she honestly loved the fat, balding bastard.

And wherever she went, he went "to keep an eye on her, Alex. Can't be too careful. Wives are just whores who haven't slept around yet." Her only reprieve is an occasional visit to Andy. And half the time he comes with her here as well. See, I have satellite TV with the sports package. He has never gotten anything past basic cable. "Too expensive," says the millionaire.

Now my Saturday was shot. I was hoping to do some chores, watch the game, have a good dinner and maybe break a headboard or two with the wife. Now he'd be here, eating my food. Telling me how HE would have cooked it. Insisting we watch HIS alma mater play. And to beat it all, I'd be so pissed off; I wouldn't feel frisky when they left. Another sexless night--all thanks to my in-laws.

What a time to lose my voodoo doll of him.

With a sigh, I turned to Andy. "Honey do they have to come over? I was really looking forward to it being just the two of--"

"Oh he's not coming. Just Amanda. He got tickets to see his team play this weekend and didn't want her around so she's staying the night with us."

Ever swing at the ball, connect, and watch it just fly to catcher and see him pick it off like it was nothing?

"Oh great." Then something struck me. "You said 'get ready'--for what?"

"I want you to get Amanda pregnant," Andy said, then turned and picked up the laundry she was separating and took the load downstairs.

I think I was trying to find the hidden cameras.

Chasing after her down the stairs, I caught her as she opened the basement door.

"Whoa, now, wait one minute. What? You want me to knock you sister up? Is this a joke?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.