A Shot in the Dark - Cover

A Shot in the Dark

Copyright© 2005 by TheMoose63

Chapter 2: What's Next?

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: What's Next? - 13 year old Davis is caught by his teacher, Mrs. Jenkins with porno pictures, pictures of his dad, the Judge fucking someone who isn't his prominent wife. The principal and Davids' teacher, new lovers themselves, decide that it's time Mrs. Judge joins their sex club. What they don't know is that David sees tehn through the window and takes pictures of all three of them fucking and uses those pictures on his own teacher, the same Mrs. Jenkins.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Spanking   Orgy   First   Masturbation  

"I did too! Swear to God, I did." David Fahey was telling his two best friends, Peter and John, about their eight-grade teacher, Mrs. Jenkins. "After you guys left the other day I shot photos of her and Mr. Todd and my mom fucking in Mr. Todd's' office and the next day when I showed them to her she went white. She was so scared that she would have done anything I asked. So when I told her that I would show them all over school she kind of fell apart. Then I made her take off her clothes and fuck me."

"Bullshit!" Peter and John said in unison. "If you really had done that you would have shown us the pictures." Peter said. "Yea." John said.

"OK. Fine. I'll get the pictures tonight and bring them to school tomorrow. But you can't tell anybody what she did; it's got to be our secret."

That evening David sat at the table eating dinner with his mother. The Judge, as usual, was working late, so they were all alone. David wasn't sure why his mother hadn't broached the topic of the pictures he stole from his dad or about her meeting with Mr. Todd and Mrs. Jenkins. Well, he didn't expect her to tell him about the orgy, but he was positive she would mention the stolen pictures and impose some kind of punishment on him. Had she talked to Mrs. Jenkins yet? No, probably not or she would have really said something. He looked at her and she smiled back. He wouldn't ever be able to look at his mother again and not see her naked. He had memorized the photos of her screwing Mr. Todd and eating Mrs. Jenkins pussy. He could still see her breasts swinging wildly about as Mr. Todd's cock pounded into her pussy. Just thinking about it again was getting him hard.

"What are you thinking about honey? You have that 'cat got the canary' smile on your face."

"Oh, nothing mom. Just daydreaming."

The next morning before classes started David, Peter and John huddled in the boy's room, locked in a stall as David showed them the pictures of Mrs. Jenkins, Mr. Todd and his mother. "See I told you so." David whispered.

"God, will you look at those? Your mom has great tits!" Peter intoned.

John was looking over Peter's shoulder, "Jesus Christ, she muff diving on Mrs. Jenkins!"

The bell rang and all three of the boys ran out of the bathroom and off to their classes. At lunch they huddled at a table that was as far removed for the other students as they could find. "So, do you think she'll do it for us?" It was Peter who finally asked the million-dollar question.

David looked at John and then back to Peter. "I don't know. I think so. I mean, what choice does she have?"

"I want to be there too." John said.

David looked into the lust filled faces of his two best friends. "OK, at the end of last period we'll go to her room and ask her."

The day's final bell rang and David hurried out of his class and down the hallway to Mrs. Jenkins' classroom. In a few minutes Peter and John joined him and they waited for the other student to leave the school. When the hallway was finally empty of students the three boys entered Mrs. Jenkins classroom. John stood by the door while David and Peter walked up to Mrs. Jenkins desk.

"Hi boys," Doris Jenkins said. "What are you guys up to?" Doris had a slight frown on her face, surly David wouldn't have told them... then she saw John lock the door and pull down the shade. "Oh David, you don't think I..."

"Actually I do Doris. I've told John and Peter what you and I did the other day and showed them the pictures - they know. Now we all..."

"You little shit!" Doris exploded. "Jesus Christ don't you ever think before you act? This would put my job on the line, Mr. Todd's and your mother's too. Now you want to involve two other boys? You're fucking crazy!"

David walked up to Doris. "Oh come on Doris, I know that you like my cock and these are my two best friends for life, they won't tell anybody. Come on, loosen up."

Doris knew she didn't really have any choice in the matter, after all David held all of the cards and besides, she did have a thing for his cock. "OK fine, you win."

David looked at his two friends. "Come on over guys and let me introduce you to Doris, my slut for the day. Say Doris, why not lift up your skirt and show my friends your ass?"

Doris grabbed her skirt and lifted it above her waist and then turned her butt toward the three students. She felt their little hands exploring her ass and it actually felt nice, then one of the boys' hands went around to her front and began stroking her pussy and that felt even better. "Oh. Ohhhh, that feels nice, real nice."

"Take off your blouse Doris, I want them to see you tiny tits."

"DAVID! That's not nice. I told you the other day, that's what God gave me and I can't do anything about it." Doris reached up under her chin and began unbuttoning her blouse. Slowly, ever so slowly she unbuttoned the blouse, teasing the boys' with each button. When she finished she removed the blouse and tossed it on a chair then she reached around behind her and unsnapped her bra and threw it with her blouse. She faced three boys standing and staring with mouths agape, staring at her chest. "They may be small boys' but they are real sensitive and big enough for your mouths."

Peter reached out and touched one tit. John just starred at Mrs. Jenkins. He had never seen a real tit before and he was mesmerized. She had large areolas and her nipples were big and sticking straight out, kind of like his cock did when he was excited. Tentatively he reached out and rubbed her nipple. "Wow," John said. "This is great, really fucking great!"

Doris was getting hornier by the moment. She couldn't stand to have hands all over her body without getting wet. She reached back behind her and unsnapped her skirt. She pulled the zipper down and stepped out of the skirt. She pushed the boys away from her breasts and hooked her fingers in her panties and pulled them over her hip and down her legs. She had turned so the three teens would have a perfect view of her pussy and ass as she bent over to take the panties off her legs.

John and Peter starred in awe as the teacher bent over. David reached out and ran a finger over Doris's labia. "Hey you guys, you won't believe how wet she is. Feel her pussy, it's dripping wet."

Both Peter and John touched the teachers' pussy. "Wow, she is wet." Peter said. John put his finger inside Doris's cunt and started fucking her with his finger.

"Ohhh, Ohhhh John, that feels so good. I like it when I get finger-fucked."

While John was fingering Doris, Peter and David got undressed. Peter had a normal sized cock for a boy of thirteen, about five inches, but as Doris had found out the day before, David was huge for a teenager, or man for that matter, he was almost eight inched long and was about two inches wide.

Doris pushed John's hand away from her pussy. "John, you get undressed too and then all three of you sit on my desk."

John shucked out of his clothes in a hurry and joined Peter and David sitting on the edge of Mrs. Jenkins desk. He watched the naked teacher as she walked over to the desk and got down on her knees in front of them.

"John, since you were so nice to finger me, I think you'll be the first." Doris spread John's legs apart and took his cock in her fingers and guided it into her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down on the boy's cock, knowing that he wouldn't last long, not while he was getting his first ever blow job.

John was sitting back, his hands behind him holding up his body. "Oh God Mrs. Jenkins. I've never felt anything like this before. It feels... uh... so good. Oh Mrs. Jenkins, I'm gonna cum. You better get your mouth off before I explode in you."

David and Peter laughed out loud. "Christ John," Peter laughed, "She's supposed to take it in the mouth, and swallow it too. That's what a blow job is all about."

John sat straight up, grabbed the teacher by her hair and thrust his hips into her face. "Ohhhhhh shittttt." The boy exploded into Doris's mouth then fell back down on the desk, breathing deeply. "Oh shit, that was fucking awesome!"

Next Doris moved over to Peter and sucked in his sweet little cock into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around on his cock head, then licked up and down the shaft. Then she put her fingers around his shaft and started sucking him off.

While Doris was sucking on Peter's cock David got down from the desk and walked around behind her. He reached around her with one hand and began massaging her breast and pinching her nipple. With his other hand he reached under her and sunk two fingers in her dripping pussy and began finger fucking her just as John had done earlier.

"Ohhhhhh baby that feels so good, keep it up and I'll have a surprise for you later." Doris mumbled over Peter's cock.

Peter was amazed at how good the teachers' warm mouth and tongue felt wrapped around his cock. It was nothing like jacking off, nothing. It was so... so... warm and soothing. That what it felt like, soothing. He felt her mouth sucking and biting on his cock and then he felt her grab his balls and begin massaging them. It was all too much for the thirteen-year-old and he shot his hot cum into Doris's mouth. "Ohhhhhh Godddd Damnnnnnn. Shit, fuck! Oh God."

Doris got off her knees and walked up to David. She grabbed his cock and started stroking his dick. "No blow job for you big boy! Nope, I want that monster you're carrying in my pussy." Doris leaned back on the desk her pussy up in the air, waiting.

David walked up to the teacher and got in between her legs, putting one leg over each of his shoulders. He grabbed his cock, positioned it at her cunt and slowly eased it in. "You guys play with her tits, she likes that."

"Oh fuck David that feels so good. Keep pumping that beautiful prick of yours in my pussy. Oh honey, you're the greatest." Doris felt Peter and John's hands as they played with her breasts and nipples. It was taking her closer and closer to her goal, an orgasm. She reached down, across her stomach, and her finger found her clit and she began massaging it around in circles. Timing her movements to the movements of David's cock.

David was now slamming his cock into Doris's pussy as hard and fast as he could. His balls bouncing against her butt cheeks His cum welling up from his balls and he was ready to shoot hot cum in her pussy. "Here I cum teach, take it all! Arggggggggggg, ohfuck, ohfuck, ohfuck!"

Doris couldn't hold back now even if she wanted to, she let loose a scream as her orgasm came with a gush. "OHhhhhhhhhhh Godddddd Yesssssssssssss!"

David was still pumping his cock into his teacher. He could feel her orgasm and then he felt her vaginal muscles as they milked his cock for more and more of his cum. "OH God Doris, you're the best fuck ever!"

The three boys and Doris dressed in silence. Finally Doris looked at the three teens. "You boys know that we can't do this all the time, don't you?

They all nodded their heads.

"We have to be careful. No one can know what went on here today. Promise me that."

"Oh Mrs. Jenkins, we promise." All three boys said.

It was the following Wednesday before Marilyn could meet again with the principal and the teacher. She had just left another boring subcommittee meeting and she drove straight to the school and let herself into the administrative building. She walked into the Ray Todds' office and saw that both Ray and Doris were already there and waiting for her. She kissed Ray, a passionate, deep throat kiss and then walked over to Doris and hugged her tightly. "Boy do I ever need this, I've been horny as hell since our last session and could hardly wait for today's."

"Well Marilyn, in that light we have a small surprise for you this evening. We think you're really going to like it." Ray smiled at her.

"Oh? What is it? Tell me."

"No, no. Then it wouldn't be a surprise, would it? Doris would you please get the blindfold on Marilyn, and then help her out of her clothes."

"Blindfold? You're going to blindfold me? Hey, you're not going to do anything kinky are you? I'm not in to pain or anything like that."

As Doris put the blindfold around Marilyn's head she whispered in her ear, "Calm down honey, were not going to do anything that will hurt you. Trust me; you're going to like our little surprise." Doris then unbuttoned Marilyn's suit coat and eased it off her arms. Then she reached up and began unbuttoning her blouse. Ray walked up behind Marilyn and reached around and fondled the woman's breasts, through her clothing. Her nipples were already hard and waiting to be played with.

"Oh God you two, this feels wonderful. I've never played sexual games blindfolded. It makes everything you are doing to me more sensual. I can feel my panties getting wet."

The door to Rays' office eased open and David walked in being careful not to make any noise. Although he had seen his mother naked last week, it was through a window and this time was going to be up close and personal. He looked forward to fucking his mother and he and Ray had agreed that he could take her first. He walked over to the couch, sat down and watched as Doris continued to undress his mother.

When she finally had all of the buttons undone she eased the blouse off of Marilyn's shoulders and tossed it on a chair. She reached around behind the woman and unsnapped her bra and took it off. Marilyn's breasts sagged down as they came free of their confinement. Doris leaned over and ran her tongue around Marilyn's areola and nipples, and then she gently bit her nipple and pulled it out with her teeth.

"Oh Christ. That feels sooooo good." Marilyn moaned.

Ray unbuttoned and then unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. "Step out of your skirt baby."

Marilyn lifted first one foot and then the other as Ray moved the skirt out of the way. She had not worn any pantyhose that day and was standing there in her white thong panties.

Ray's hands roamed all over Marilyn's ass. "Marilyn, you have a spectacular ass, there is just no way around it, it's a great fucking ass." Ray then disrobed and walked over to the couch where he took a position laying back against the arm rest, his legs spread wide and his cock bobbing up and down, waiting for the mouth the would soon engulf him.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.