Jim and Sharon - Cover

Jim and Sharon

Copyright© 2005 by curious2c

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Husband finds out that payback can be a bitch... a wife discovers care should be used in revenge.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Transformation  

Our kids were gone now. Off living their lives, either in college or out on their own. Sharon and I had gotten married right out of high school. My name is Jim. This is my story of how I messed up my marriage, and how we ended up living the life we do now.

Sharon had always been a very beautiful lady. Her long black hair cascaded down around her shoulders, enhancing her body as she walked or stood. We dated through high school and after graduation, during my first year in college, we got married.

Our sex life while often, was not probably as exciting as most people's. Sharon didn't care to perform orally on me, usually I felt lucky to get a lick or two and a real good hot night would entail her actually letting me into her mouth a little ways.

Mostly our sex was missionary position and once in a long while, if she was really worked up, maybe doggie style. I think she was more concerned that she didn't appear to be slutty or liking sex too much. Proper being a key word in her thinking.

Anyway, we loved each other, so the sex really wasn't an issue between us. If I pressed, she would almost always offer herself up to me. No bad feeling or anger either. Our love for each other giving us respect for each other too. There were times when I wanted to try something, but didn't out of deference to her.

Life went on and one day I realized that I was forty eight years old, and hadn't experienced many things that I always dreamed of doing. I guess I went a bit middle-aged crazy. I had gotten a bit... well, I had a paunch over my belt line and some large love handles.

In my desire to change or capture some kind of youth I had missed, I decided to start working out. I joined a gym near where I worked and began to work out four times a week. I became a serious body builder in a matter of three weeks, really trying my best to change my shape and get fit too.

In the process of my workouts I obtained a trainer to assist me. My work life was boring and I am sure that it had showed since I had been passed over for the last three promotions. I felt like I had little to lose, and my workouts provided me a way to escape the painful knowledge that I wasn't going to go up to where I had dreamed of being. I guess the whole thing between Sharon and I started about four or five months after I started to work out. I began to notice a difference in my energy levels and I began to see a bit of change in my shape. The amount I worked out seemed to become longer the closer I came to achieving my goals.

My trainer had become a ghost. He would be there if I became stuck in a routine or if I needed a boost, but mostly I was now on my own. I had built up a confidence that I had been lacking for quite some time. I was feeling pretty damn good all around.

One day I stood in front of the mirrors at the gym and was giving myself a critical once over, looking to see what needed more work. This young lady came up behind me and stood looking at me too. She was about the same height as Sharon, and had dark hair too.

Other than that, her body was tight and toned, very athletic. Her breasts, while smaller than my wife's, still had a nice shape to them. I could see her hard little nipples sticking out under her skin tight warm up suit.

She admired my body and made a few comments to me about it, causing me to blush. I was probably old enough to be her father, and I could see that she was coming on to me even in spite of our age differences.

Over the course of the next few weeks she was around when I was almost constantly. Eventually she asked me if I would spot for her as she used free weights. Since that seemed like an innocent enough request I did.

Of course, she soon had me doing free weights. I had been using machines only and not needing assistance at all that way, but her knowledge of free weights and her enthusiasm captured my attention. She showed me the proper ways to lift and pretty soon we were working out together, spotting each other as we did.

I'd come home from the gym upbeat and even though a bit tired from the workouts, wanting to chase Sharon around the house. She was getting a bit tired of my daily pressure for sex. I guess my energy levels had begun to change my needs sexually and I forgot that Sharon wasn't in shape like I was.

Matter of fact she had let herself go quite a bit after the last baby. Her tummy had a paunch and she was carrying quite a few extra pounds on her hips and sides too. I could still see the beauty I had married years ago, but she was hiding it for the most part.

One night we had a fight of sorts over sex. A first for us. I came home and wanted to play and Sharon had enough. She read me the riot act over my increasing sex drive and how tired she was taking care of the house. I fired off something about her body and how she had let herself go too far. I felt bad as I slept on the couch that night. I had hurt her feelings not meaning to.

A week later, at the gym, Gwen, my workout partner began to come on a bit more. I didn't notice it at first. Then one night she actually rubbed against my cock with her hand as I was lifting a bench press. She straddled over my chest to spot me, claiming it was better for her to do it that way.

As I began to lift her hand dropped as she bent down lower and I felt her rubbing my cock. I got hard almost instantly. I was struggling to set the weights down on the catches as she continued to stroke me through my shorts. I heard her laugh as the weights went onto the pegs.

She had managed to get my cock outside of my shorts and was pretending to cover me with her hands. What she was doing was stroking me as I tried to get out from under the bar to stop her. I banged my head pretty hard and laid back down. She lowered her body down onto my chest and I found myself trapped.

Her back to me, she played with my cock for a bit them tucked it away back in my shorts.

"It looks like it needs some attention Jim. It's so hard and purple. I'll bet it hasn't seen a nice tight pussy in a long time has it?"

"I'm not going to answer that. What are you trying to do? You know I am married. I can't..."

"Oh come on Jim. We're both adults here. I have been trying to get you to come on to me and then I realized that I was going to have to take matters into my own hands... so to speak. I can tell you want me. Look how hard you are."

"My wife... look what you did could get any man hard. Yes it felt kinda good, but I'm happily married and..."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.