Sexually Aroused Woman - Cover

Sexually Aroused Woman

by Softly

Copyright© 2005 by Softly

Erotica Sex Story: Sarah, comes from a family of extremly sexually aroused women, who cannot control their urges for several days each month. Her older sister, Ruth, understands her moods, so prepares her to accept what is and will be, a most active sexual development. As she progresses into womanhood, her humongous breasts are a beacon drawing men to her like moths to a flame. Sarah a very smart girl, accepts what she is, and enjoys life on her terms.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Mother   Son   Rough   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Size   .

There are millions of women out there living their lives. Each has a story to tell of her contact with men. To some, men are a necessary evil. To others, sex is something to use to snare a man to support a family. To still others, sex and men are only a game, that they play on a whim.

This story is of a woman who has a need, a deep need, to be entwined in the arms of men, accepting her body's delight from her sexual arousal.


I was one of eight children born to Frank and Mary Cook. What made us different is that the first four children were born in the early fifties, while the last four were born in the sixties. I was the last born. Mom and Dad ran a farm outside a little village of seven thousand souls. The farm kept everyone so busy that we kids raised ourselves.

Around the age of twelve, my body went through several changes, including the beginning of my period, hair between my legs, and developing breasts. By fourteen, I stood five feet, six inches, weight one hundred and twenty nine pounds, and had humungous breasts, that we so large, that I had to order special bras. The large breasts were no surprise, because my mother, and my three sisters, all had the same feature. That all said, the most disturbing thing to me was nothing you could see, it was my mood swings, and hot flashes.

My confidant was my older sister, Ruth, who was six years older than I. Ruth had left the farm to take a job in the village working for Dillon Freeman, a real estate attorney. She had an apartment. Often, particularly on weekends, I would take a bus into the village to visit her.

I mentioned my disturbing hot flashes to her. "Time for a girl's talk," she said as she got up. Then she added, "want a beer?"

"Yes." She had been giving me beers for the last two years, since she got her own place.

"Sarah, all the things that you have mentioned, I went through at you age. But, if you are like me, Joan and Brenda (My other sisters.) we have a lot more to talk about."

"Oh."

"Yes, most assuredly. First, I will tell you that when you talk to teen age boys this year, when you enter high school, they won't look at your face, it will always be at your boobs."

"They already do."

"That isn't all bad. You're a good looking girl. When you add a nice set of boobs, the older guys will want to ask you out. They have jobs, money, and can use dad's car, so you will go and do the fun things."

"Oh, I like that."

"Sarah, there is a price to pay. The older guys will want to neck with you."

"When did you start that?"

"Eight grade. But Sarah, the reason I brought it up is that when an older guy necks, he will want to feel your boobs."

I got red in the face.

Ruth sat forward. "You are going to like having a guy playing with your boobs, Sarah. It is wonderful."

I stared hard at Ruth as she gasped. "I should let them?"

"If you don't, they will think that you are a tease, and won't date you. Yet there is a good side. When a guy has any success with a girl, he will run his mouth, telling the other guys. What will happen is a guy who you would like to date, who is dating another girl, may ask you out just to play with your unusual boobs. That will let you play the field."

Sarah was sharp. "Boobs as bait?"

"Damn tooting." They both laughed. "Want another beer?"

"Please."

"Sarah, I will make an appointment for you and I to visit my doctor, Joyce Givens. Let's get you on the pill."

"The pill. What for?"

"If you are at all like the rest of the Cook women, and that includes Mother, you will have what is known as a hot box."

"Hot box. What is that?"

It was good that both of us had downed a beer and were starting on their second. "Different people have different levels of activity. I have spoken to Joan and Brenda. They reacted to things just like I do. So, you probably will be the same. Some woman can take of leave their sex. Not the Cook women. We have extreme sexual arousal for three to five days when we ovulate."

"What do you mean by that?"

Sarah, what I'm telling you is that there will be days each month that you will let the most geeky guy in school have you, if he is the only guy available."

"No way! Never happen. Just impossible."

"Let's get those pills anyway."


The first dance social was the second Friday in September. After school, Sarah went to Ruth's apartment to get dressed for the social. A junior by the name of Bill Ready picked her up at seven fifteen. He wasn't much taller then Sarah, but he was a good dancer. She had a great time. He took her out for a Coke and ice cream. Bill dropped her at Ruth's at just passed eleven.

Ruth was on a date herself. Sarah found Ruth's six inch vibrator. When inserted just a couple of inches, Sarah could feel an orgasm building. He hand moved faster and faster until she needed more, so she planted her feet while she thrust her pussy up for more penetration. The vibrator disappeared into her pussy, still giving her that sensation. Her finger found her love button. She came, and came some more, with the vibrator humming inside of her. She heard a door slam. She ran back into Ruth's bedroom to return the toy.

The lights were off, so when Ruth entered with her current squeeze, she thought that Sarah was asleep in the second bedroom. She put her finger to her mouth cautioning the guy to be quiet.

Once in her bedroom, both undressed. When she had been eaten enough, Ruth whispered, "I'm ready. Do me."

Sarah, with her ear to the door heard it start; the moans, grunts, bed springs complaining of the shifting weights. Then came the muffled shrieks of pleasure. Sarah's finger was frantically bringing on her own orgasm, the seventh of the evening.

Sarah retreated to her bedroom. The guy did not leave, so she once again approached the door. She heard his voice. "That's enough. Let me get on you again, Ruthy." It was act two, complete with more muffled shrieks.

Sarah got a hairbrush. For the next hour she did herself while dreaming about a guy in her.

Bill Ready phoned her the next day at ten AM. "Would you like to take a ride up into the mountains to my dad's deer camp?" He inquired.

Looking at Ruth, she replied. "I'll have to ask my sister."

Ruth, who got the jist of the conversation said, "Sure."

The camp sat on forty acres, with a beautiful brook running nearby. Inside it was as nice as Sarah's farmhouse. "Want a drink?"

"Sure. What have you got?"

"About anything that you want. My dad keeps a lot on hand. Ever had a whiskey sour?"

"No."

"Want one?"

"Yeah."

They sat in two of the rockers on the front porch sipping their drinks.

It was day two of Sarah Cook's sexual arousal period, but she didn't think of it quite that way. Her inhabitations slipped away. She thought of what she heard last night. Her pussy was feeling good. She wanted to rub it.

Bill Ready may have been a good guy, but her had urges too. Three of his buddies had chided him this morning. "Did you get your mitts on them hooters?"

"Let me show you the loft?"

They entered a room with four beds. "This is where the hunters sleep." Bill continued.

He took her in his arms and kissed her. She kissed back, so he lowered her to the nearest bed. With his body off to one side, but his chest on hers they kissed. More and more, Bill eased his tongue into her mouth. His hand moved to her breast. Her breathing deepened. He opened her blouse. Her sturdy bra still was in the way. "Let me take it off," she whispered, to his surprise.

When her tits fell free of their restraints, Bill was mesmerized. For some time, they were all that mattered, as he mauled and sucked first one then the other. Next he did exactly what he should have done to get into Sarah's pants. He moved between her legs and begin to dry-fuck her. By the third rub on her pussy, Sarah Cook wanted him to take her clothes off and do her. When she did not resist when he fumbled at her zipper, he said, "Take off your pants, so I can see you down there."

Man 1.

Sarah took off her pants. His finger found her wet slit. His finger fucking got her to open her legs. Inexperienced, he did not eat her, or know how to play with her clit. He put his chest onto her, as his hand moved his cock to her hole. He drove it home, deep into her snatch. He was so excited that he came with the fifth shove. The second time he lasted longer. The third time longer still. From the second go, until they finished four hours later, Sarah had at least two hard orgasms with each fuck. It was not she that wanted to stop.

By the next Tuesday, most of the guys at school knew that Bill Ready had spent a whole afternoon fucking Sarah Cook. Even though she had several guys ask her out, Sarah dated and had sex with Bill Ready only for the next two months.

Bill and Sarah were asked to come to a Homecoming party at the home of Guy Johnson, a senior who played football with Bill. Guy and Tom Martin were good looking guys who hung out with three other guys. Guy said to Tom. "Hey, I'm going to invite Bill and his freshman love to my party. My parent are gone for the week. This is a four day weekend. I Know that I can get both of them drunk. When he gets drunk, Bill goes to sleep. He keeps bragging about how easy she is. Let's find out?"

Guy's father had a wet bar with a thousand bucks worth of booze. There was a lot of noise. Booze flowed freely. At just after midnight several couples left. Sarah was lucid. Bill was asleep. Guy, who had his arm around Sarah, suggested that she call her sister and tell her that she would be overnight with a girl friend, since Bill was in no condition to take her home.

Ruth could tell that Sarah was still with friends at a party, and that Sarah had a bit to drink. She figured that the, overnight with a girlfriend, was bullshit, but she had done the same thing. After she hung up, she said to the guy who was playing with her tits. "That was my sister. She is with a lot of guys, and is drunk."

"Good, Baby. Let me stick my dick into you, so that two of the Cook girls can be fucked at the same time." Ruth thought that that was hilarious.

Man 2. Man 3. Man 4. Man 5. Man 6.

Back at Guy Johnson's house, Sarah was taken to an upstairs rear bedroom. Two of his friends loaded Bill Ready into his car and drove two cars to his home, where they left him.

The timing of their assault upon Sarah was perfect. She was in her hot period. The rubbing and touching during the party had turned her on. Guy was a good looking guy, who was now pressing her down on the bed, as his hands groped her breasts, then pussy. Her arms around his neck, as well as her wet kisses told him that Bill had not lied. She was easy.

On his knees now, Guy, who was bolder, manhandled Sarah as he took off her clothes. He didn't bother to play with her pussy. He pulled her legs up beside her head and sunk his cock deeply into her slash. Wildly, he fuck her for several strokes. She orgasm. He thrust his cock forward and let her pubic bone drive his cock rearward, a movement that yanked and pulled on Sarah's vagina in a way that, Bill had never done. Her head tossed from side to side.

Sarah's pussy was now an inferno. She now was truly a Cook woman.

Guy cum and was immediately replaced by Tom. Just the thought that there were two men with her pushed her to orgasm again. She started to tremble, shudder, as her tight little ass thrust her quivering cunt at the source of her delight.

Tom came. Sarah was sobering up. She could feel much more. She was hyperactive in her desire for sexual gratification. When John Freeman and Royce Gardner told her to get on her knees, she scurried into position for them to mount her. Nothing mattered except her pussy. That Royce was sticking his cock into her mouth was a sideshow. She would have sucked off her brothers, or the school principal as long as someone was probing her pussy with a hot cock.

For the guys, the fact that her humongous tits flailed below her elbows would be a topic of conversation in the village for years to come. Guy took of video of her to show his buddies.

She failed to put two and two together to realize that John Freemen was the son of Ruth's boss.

The last boy to mount her was Buddy Price, the football manager.

After he come, they lie naked talking. "Is Bill Ready still asleep?" She asked.

"He went home."

"He didn't?"

Tom brought in a try of food. It wasn't long before cocks were hard again. Cocks were hard, from time to time, until noon the next day.

Sarah made the mistake of telling the guys about her chat with Ruth, and that for several days each month she could not get enough.

Twice more the group lured Sarah into joining them.

Sarah was at Ruth's one day when another of Ruth's boy friends phoned and offered to take her to a rave in a city an hours drive away. Ruth told his that she would love to go. He asked if she knew of someone to go with a buddy of his.

Man 7. Man 8.

Sarah had her first ecstasy. The two guys took turns fucking the two sisters.

Man 9.

Sarah took a job that summer at a girls camp, as a councilor. The guy who taught girls how to ride horses, spent a lot of time riding Sarah at night in the barn.

Man 10.

Sarah dated Jim Duncan for the rest of her high school years. He kept the other guys away, and made sure she was happy.

She attended the local business college for two years. Since Jim did too, there were no new guys.

Ruth got married. Sarah replaced her at the Law offices of Dillon Freeman, who knew everything about her, and how all the Cook women were hot boxes. He had fucked Ruth for four years.

Man 11.

Dillon took his time, waiting for the right event. He took Sarah with him to a three-day conference. Until them, she had no clue that he was interested in her. Heck, the man was forty-eight. The meetings ended at three. It was hot. The drinks at the pool flowed. Sarah was checking out the young attorneys. "Let's go dress for dinner." He said.

When she opened the door to her room, he followed her inside. His mouth found hers as his hand expertly moved the fabric of her skimpy swimwear aside, allowing his finger to plunge deeply inside her cunt. With his finger in her, and using her pubic area as a handhold, he forced her backward to the bed. His hands came up, lifting her top above her heaving breasts. His hands now flashed down to remove her bottoms, rendering her naked.

There were hundreds of men that she would rather have fucked that afternoon, young handsome studs.

"Mr. Freeman," she weakly murmured. It was too late. His index finger was in her, while his thumb was on her clit. She allowed her legs to be spread. He entered her. She came. She came again. She came a third time.

Man 12.

A month late, Sarah started dating Phil Graham, a really nice guy, who was available to date Sarah on weekends. Dillon Freeman thought that he was very considerate of Sarah's welfare, when he mentioned to her that he would only have sex with her on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. That would make her fresh for Phil when they were together.

Sarah was twenty-four when she married Phil Graham, who knew nothing of her past. They moved into a small duplex in Roanoke, Virginia. Their landlord was Dan McMann, a man of fifty, who owned a local furniture store.

Phil became friendly with a local banker by the name of Jerry Peters. Jerry, his wife, Sarah and Phil all went out to socialize with each other. Jerry got Phil into the local Elks.

Several times, Jerry said to Phil, "it must be fun to bury your face between those puppies," referring to Sarah's ponderous breasts. Another time, when Sarah bent over, presenting her tush to both men, Jerry said, under his breath, "She needs a beef injection."

Thinking it a joke, Phil reported each comment to Sarah, who had been doing her best to remain a good girl. Yet, when she was hot, she would picture Jerry as she masturbated. It all came to a head one day when Phil was on a three day overnight. Sarah was hot. Jerry came by wearing shorts. When he showed up at the door, Sarah suspected that he knew Phil was out of town, even though he asked for him.

"Phil is out of town?"

"Yes."

"Pretty boring, huh? What you need is a large beef injection, Sarah."

Sarcastically, Sarah responded, "No doubt. If only there was any large beef nearby."

Man 13.

Boldly, Jerry dropped his shorts, displaying a thick, uncut, generous cock. If you can call any cock nice looking, Jerry had one. Jerry watched her eyes. They locked onto his cock. She wasn't giving him a lot of shit about dropping his shorts. He had guessed right, she would fuck. He wrapped his arms around her, backing her to the couch. With her shorts around her ankles, it was easy to lower her onto her back. Off came her shorts. Her legs were spread, as his mouth got busy preparing her pussy for his cock.

"Damn you, Jerry," she moaned as her hips undulated to hasten her pleasure.

Jerry sank his cock into her. "God damn you, Jerry Peters."

As she said it, her ass was thrusting her hot cunt at his descending cock, which felt really great, she later admitted to him, between fucks. He counted eight times that she shook and sweat from her orgasms.

By pure chance, Dan McMann, a little weasel of a man, was next door at the time Jerry arrived. He could hear enough through the wall to know that his tenant, Sarah Graham, was cheating on her husband. He crept to the window. He snapped over twenty shots of Sarah giving it up to Jerry. If he played his cards right, he would fuck her too.

Sarah was still in her hot time of month. The next day was hot and windy. She was in her backyard sunbathing, wearing a skimpy swim suit. The beer she was drinking tasted good. Since the other side of the duplex was empty, she thought that she had privacy. She closed her eyes and rubbed her pussy thinking of how good it had felt when Jerry's beef was injected into her. She didn't hear him approach.

Man 14.

"Mrs. Graham, please come into this unit. I have something to discuss with you."

Sarah sat bolt upright. She was embarrassed that he must have seen her hand on her pussy. "You scared me, Mr. McMann."

"Yes, but I do need you."

As they walked into the rear door, he motioned for her to sit down. Watching her swaying, jiggling tits as she walked and sat down gave Dan McCann a hard on.

Seeing it, Sarah thought, What to hell is going on? She passed it off as "Men." She gave lots of men a hard on.

Pictures were spread on the table. Like they were someone else, Sarah studied them. She appeared calm, but her mind was racing, considering her options. It was simple, she concluded. If I want to shut the little bastard up, I will have to let him have his playtime.

"Come on." She said to him. He followed her to her bedroom. She took off her clothes, and lie on the bed, with her legs spread wide. Totally turned off by him, she was surprised that she had two orgasms before he had finished. From then on, he would appear early in the morning for a fast fuck. On day, he said to her, "Your bed is really terrible, would you like a new one?"

"Sure. Yeah."

He gave her a queen size bed, so she got something out of him, after all.

For the next year, she was fucked by Dan at least twice a week, and Jerry once, if her red friend was not in attendance.

Then Phil got transferred. Many of their social friends worked with Phil. Sarah knew that she just could not let herself jeopardize his job, even though there were times that her pussy hungered for more attention that Phil could give her.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.