Love of Politics - Cover

Love of Politics

Copyright© 2005 by jackieoh

Chapter 5: 1995-6 Families Get Better Acquainted

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: 1995-6 Families Get Better Acquainted - Fascinated with politics, she starts in local races and slowly becomes comfortable at higher and higher levels. The excitement of power stimulates her sexually her work becomes intermingled with sex outside her marriage. She celebrates political wins with skirt up and legs spread.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Slut Wife   White Couple   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Why Have We Never Got Together?

David would reluctantly agree to join me at big political events where I really needed a husband because it was definitely a couples event. He tried to avoid making snide remarks or making faces when he disagreed; which was usually.

For all these years, I had avoided getting us together with Mark and his wife. But suddenly I noticed that while Mark and I were milling around "working the room," that Phyllis and David were nose to nose at a table in the back of the room talking and laughing animatedly. They would sometimes be the only people sitting down. Mark noticed it too, and would smile and cant his head in their direction and roll his eyes at me.

At the July 4 dinner dance, for example, David and Phyllis danced most of the dances together.

"You know, I enjoyed myself tonight. Phyllis is a terrific dancer. Why don't we have them over sometime, Beth? Seems to me we've talked about it before, but we never do it," David said as we drove home.

"Yes, maybe we should. But, you know, I'm always afraid that Mark and I will get started talking about the political campaigns and you'll turn off. You know what I mean?"

"Well, I understand that." he muttered, "but, on the other hand, Phyl and I find plenty to talk about while you two are off drumming up votes." He turned toward me briefly and grinned mischievously.

"Phyl? When did she become Phyl." I jabbed with an amused frown.

"OK, OK, Phyllis, I mean."

The next day, the phone rang.

"Beth, how are you? It's Phyl!" she began.

"Oh, I'm fine, Phyllis, David has been talking about you, have your ears been ringing? He wants you for a dance partner instead of me."

"Oh, he's so sweet. He's an awfully good dancer, too. You know how it is? Every so often you have one of those nights when you happen to have both legs in sync and suddenly you feel like Ginger Rogers. Next time I'll tromp his toes until he can't walk, I'm sure. But it's nice to hear anyway. So I didn't lose a friend when I pinched him on his cute ass?"

"It's nice of you to be so nice to a damned Republican! Or didn't he confess that to you?"

"I think David and I take a second seat to you and Mark, very happily, so it doesn't matter what his religion is," she laughed.

"Which brings me to why I'm calling -- you have scheduled my husband for a campaign event on the same weekend that he was supposed to be my partner for a couples golf tournament. Mark is not much of a partner anyway and it sounds like David would be a great ringer. So,... will you lend me your husband? I know I have a lot of nerve, but, it's a benefit tournament and I hate to miss it."

"Ha! I'm sure he'd be delighted! I'll say yes for him. No problem!"

"Well, there's one more complication. I should tell you first." I heard her throaty giggle at the other end. "It's out of town! My only defense is that we'll be staying with very stiff friends, so he'll be chaperoned. Would it still be OK?"

And so it began. We were going to become more and more involved. I just hoped it wouldn't complicate things too much.

Mark and I were invited to come to the banquet and watch them pick up their trophies and cash winnings for taking first place!

Two For Golf -- Two For Indoor Sports

The golf tournament was in Grand Rapids and they left on Friday Morning.

"We'll see you and Mark Sunday, then. Have Vodka and Tonic ready for me when we come up the 18th, OK" Phyllis laughed as she hugged me good-bye.

"Make that two!" David called as he settled his clubs on top of hers in the back of her SUV.

"Doesn't that look a little erotic? Putting your clubs on top of mine that way?" Phyllis giggled as he reached to close the hatch.

"Let the record state that she suggested it, I didn't," he laughed, offering me a quick kiss on the cheek.

I stood in the driveway watching them roar off down the street. I remained very uneasy that our families seemed headed for doing more together. Maybe it shouldn't make any difference, but at that point I confess it would have been easier to have the relationship between Mark and I stand alone. On the other hand, it was ironic the two of them had so much in common that they were natural close friends just as I and Mark were on the political and literary basis.

"Hmmmm," I muttered. I stood in the driveway picking at leaves in the hedge and wondering what the meaning of that last thought was. Was the lovely friendship of fifteen years and the delightful occasional sex of the last five years about to be complicated? I could only hope that neither would be affected. They had become very much a part of my life.

Interlude On The Way To The Banquet

Saturday would be a full day for Mark and I. The President was speaking at a fund-raiser in preparation for the n 1996 election. We were also meeting with several people about Mark's decision to run for the U.S. Senate.

All day Saturday was full of discussions, politicking, excitement and stimulation. I shook hands with the President and bathed in his charm for a few seconds. The atmosphere at such a visit is electric for all kinds of reasons. I had helped with the arrangements committee, and so knew some of the effort that went into it. The Secret Service people were everywhere, trying their best to seem unobtrusive, yet visible at the same time. I am still shocked when I notice that several carry automatic weapons tucked under their coats.

All the hoopla is just like a drug for a political junkie and by the end of the day, my adrenalin was off the map. This amuses Mark, but he is aware that to a lesser degree, he is affected by it too. Because we would be up late, I had arranged for hotel rooms, and by midnight, I leaned over and said quietly, "I think I will go upstairs, I'm in 525 if you decide you want to talk more."

Mark nodded and rejoined the conversation of the standing group of hangers-on in the bar.

I turned on the TV and found that we were getting good coverage on the news channels. I curled up in a chair and watched, having unlocked the door that opened into the adjoining room.

Before the coverage had finished, Mark slipped quietly through from next door and joined me.

I stood up and let him sit in the large chair, then sat on his lap and leaned on his shoulder. His arm circled me and then slipped upward until his hand cupped my breast. My panties were already moist with anticipation and the excitement of the day and I began nibbling on his ear as his hand found my nipple through the white blouse.

"Mmmmmmm." I welcomed his caress with a heartfelt sigh.

"Like that?" he murmurred.

"Oh, yesssss!"

'Exciting day, eh?" his kiss found my tongue ready to dart into his mouth.

"Oh, it's been so long since I felt your hand there. And yes, the day was exciting too. The President is incredible! Makes a girl feel wanted, just in a handshake," I giggled.

"He probably did, too," he muttered, mockingly. "But then, how could he resist? You look... wonderful."

His hand slipped under my skirt and I squirmed a little to make sure he could get between my legs. He began fondling my mound through the restraint of pantyhose and panties.

"Oh, god, I love the way you feel." he groaned with pleasure, his hand squeezing and caressing as I opened my legs still wider to let him feel me up, as the saying goes. I pressed my pussy into his hand, and turned my body, rubbing against his chest with eager breasts.

"And I love the way you feel ME!" I said.

I reached between us to grasp his cock through his pants and squeezed firmly the round hardness resting against my hip. My hand squeezed more and more, wanting his cock, wanting to feel his balls against me. Under my skirt he returned the squeezing eagerness, his fingers pressing the taut nylon against the constrained lips of my pussy. Harder and harder he rubbed the smooth curve of nylon against my pussy lips, tucking a low valley outlining my slit. It felt simply thrilling.

"You're a marvelous lover, have I told you? I whispered. "I want to take these off so you can get to me, darling." We continued what we were doing. And then reluctantly, he let me unwind from his lap with a little pat on the hard dick tenting his pants.

I leaned back one last time and whispered, "Are you going to let me have that cock, darling?"

He nodded and I could feel it jump as my breath hit is ear. His hands squeezed both breasts and I let him feel me for a long minute, then smiled and moved away.

"Can I watch? he asked.

"Taking pantyhose off is the ugliest thing a girl can do, so, NO!"

I took off my skirt and draped it over the stand and turned to let him see my bottom. I unbuttoned my blouse and let it fall from my arms, too and turned to watch his eyes flick between my panties and my breasts pressed into mounds by the lace of my bra.

In the bathroom, I struggled the pantyhose down my legs and straightened my panties which had been crushed and creased all day by the tight nylons. I put the hose on the vanity and refreshed perfume near my mound and behind my knees. My lipstick needed refreshment because he likes the taste while we make love. I leaned toward the mirror and put some on, then still leaning, settled my breasts into my bra and looked to see if I looked suitable for him.

Re-entering the room, I turned off some lights behind me and strode toward him. I responded to his signal by turning around while his eyes appraised the way my bottom filled out the dark blue panties with Victoria's Secret woven into the wide waistband. I turned and stood looking at him as I craned my arms back to unsnap the lacy bra and then let the cups cling to my breasts. Slowly, I leaned over him and moved my shoulders to let my breasts shrug out of the garment. I stood smiling into his eyes, as the lacy bra fell onto his upturned face. My nipples bristled with the pleasure of his admiring look as I turned before him in panties and high heels.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.