Madam Candy's Gigolo Slave - Cover

Madam Candy's Gigolo Slave

Copyright© 2005 by Severusmax

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is a spin-off from the Hank serial, which begins to describe life for Reginald, Sally's narrow-minded ex, who is turned into a sex slave and gigolo for Sally's half-sister Candy and Candy's half-brother/beau Lewis.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   CrossDressing   Humor   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Couple   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys  

After a nice brunch, which Reggie was forced to cook and serve to the guests, the entire family gathered in the living room. By this point, Mina, Connie, and Penny were there as well. To ensure that he didn't forget his place, Reggie was required to stay nude for the rest of the day. Connie winked at him, as if to taunt him about the fact that he had probably knocked her up, even though he still resented her a bit for her conduct during the act.

"So, Candy, may I borrow Reggie again today? Not to knock me up, but rather for some other fun. I'm pretty sure that he impregnated me, given that I was fertile. I just want to have carte blanche to use him for a while today. Trust me, I won't try to steal him. I just think that it would be hot to have my way with your fuck-toy. How does that sound?" Connie requested of her cousin.

"Well, of course, cuz. You're in the family, so you get top priority. Everyone here is in the family, as far as I am concerned. Yasmin got to play with him, as you heard. I see no reason why you shouldn't have the same privilege. I think that I'll enjoy watching you do whatever pleases you with Reggie. He's really sweet, now that he has gotten over himself. I'm going to love owning him.

"Lewis and I have even discussed feminizing Reggie. I like the idea of him becoming Regina. What do you think, Hank?" Candy responded, grinning at her slave in a way that indicated that he had no choice in the matter. If she wanted him to be turned into a woman, he would be.

"I like that idea. He's a bit of a woman, anyway, in his mannerisms. It would fit him. Do you mean that he will become completely female, or that he'll become a pre-op transsexual? Or do you just mean having him cross-dress?" Hank probed, quite curious about his wife's ex-beau and his fate.

"We're toying with partial feminization. I don't like the idea of wasting such a fine cock by removing it, so the final surgery is out of the question. Lewis has pointed out that even hormones might do damage, by lowering his testosterone levels. So, at least for now, until we know better, we're more interested in making him a transvestite. That way, after all, he can go back and forth between male and female. At least he can until we tire of pretending that he's got much of anything manly about him at all," Candy giggled at the absurdity of Reggie being more than just a pansy, because it truly was ludicrous.

As for Reggie, being discussed as if he wasn't in the room again was extremely annoying. It was clear that Candy had no intentions of consulting him about anything that affected him. She had not even mentioned this idea to him before, and neither had Lewis, for that matter. To say that he turned beet red was to understate the matter, in fact. His Mistress apparently regarded him as not worth having a say in his future. Even worse, she thought of him as something of a weakling. She seemed to think that, aside from the size of his cock, he was hardly male in any sense.

"Candy, I think that your slave is a bit flustered. It seems that he is ashamed that you consider him a fitting candidate for feminization. Is that so, Reggie?" Mina taunted her daughter's ex.

Reggie tried to avoid the question, but Candy brought out the flogger, so he answered, "Yes, Mina."

His response only earned him a couple of lashes from Candy's flogger. He yelped in reaction, but that got him even more strokes of the whip. He visibly cowered in submission and defeat. There was no point in defiance. Candy would do what she pleased, and he had to yield to it. Otherwise, rumors would reach the town that he was poorly endowed, or would they? By now, plenty of women had fucked him, so they would know the truth for themselves, right?

"Say, 'yes, Miss Mina'. She's Sally's mother and a Mistress in her own right, so she deserves your respect. Is that understood?" Candy understood.

"No!" Reggie made one last attempt at resistance and self-respect, confident that they had nothing on him now.

"Did I hear you right? Are you defying me? Do you want to be punished?"

"What can you do to me now? Most women have seen my dick now, so they know it's not small, like you threatened to claim," Reggie countered with self-assurance.

"True, but that's not all that we have on you, buddy. We can sue you for child support for Connie's kid. You forgot that, didn't you? Do you really want to have to pay for a child that you won't get to raise? Do you really want a court case like that? You'd have to find a lawyer, a job once more, and a place to stay. You would also have to convince a court that a gigolo is a good father and should have custody. You would also have to raise the child, or else pay child support. Do you really want to do that? Isn't your life right now as a gigolo much more fun? Even with the penalty that you just earned for this rebellion on your part, your life is much happier right now.

"Your choice, of course, but that's the price that you'd have to pay for your freedom. Do you really value it so much? A real man would, but you're not a real man, anyway, are you? Let's not pretend to be what you're not. You're a boy-toy, but outside of the sexual arena, you're not exactly an aggressive or masculine fellow. I'm not saying that it's a bad thing. It's just the way that you are, Reggie. Stop straining to masquerade as a 'guy's guy'. It's just silly, hon.

"Enjoy the one manly thing that you have about you, that you're an absolute stud with a large dick that women love to ride. You fuck well. I'll give you that, so take pride in your major talent there. It's your meal ticket, just like my body is mine. I'm a whore, and I freely admit it. I'm not ashamed of it. You can take the same attitude about it, if you just embrace your true self. I try to encourage your sexuality, not stifle it. Well, part of your sex appeal is your youthful beauty. Don't be ashamed to be smooth and pretty. Not every guy can be Arnold Schwarzenegger, babe. I don't hate you like I used to, so don't take it as hate. I like you, in fact. I think that you did some despicable things, but you have since learned what you've done wrong and paid for it with a bit of humiliation.

"Since then, however, we've all noticed how naturally effeminate and submissive you are, Reggie. This is really in your best interest, including the punishment that will bring you back into line. Hopefully, you'll recall this lesson, sugar. It won't be long or especially cruel, but it will hurt physically. It will be something that deters you from further defiance, for your sake as well as ours. We naturally have a vested interested in your continued submission to me, but so do you.

"Now, it won't be orgasm denial. I'm giving you over to Connie after your punishment for a while, but first I'm going to flog you a bit with a strap. There will be a few lashes, and they will sting a bit, but you'll live, and then you can move forward in your life as my plaything. You are sexy, but mostly in a soft, androgynous way, so you really belong in this lifestyle.

"Relax, it's just a whipping. I'm not going to harm your dick or balls. I reserve the right to try some light cock and ball torture now and then, but nothing that will damage your family jewels. I certainly don't do chastity devices and orgasm denial. It's not my way of dominating a guy, since I happen to love the male anatomy. Nor is cuckolding my thing, of course. I like having a gigolo. Have I ever deprived you of sex? I admit that I denied you an orgasm once, or rather let Connie and Mina do that. That was one time, as a punishment for past cruelty to our family. It's not my standard practice, however. The opposite is true, in fact, isn't it?

"I like fucking you. I like seeing you fuck other women. It's fun. Surely, you can see past the anger and retribution that we showed that first day to how we have treated you since then, can't you? I've been very nice to you, and will continue to do so, aside from the whipping. Now, you're going to be Connie's shortly for as long as she wants you, so just set your mind to it and accept it. The same is true of your punishment. Come back to your senses and submit to me once more. Let me be your sexy and loving Mistress again," Candy confronted Reggie, deflating his final effort to show some backbone.

"Yes, Mistress. I apologize, Miss Mina. I should have shown you more respect," Reggie yielded at last, understanding that Candy and Lewis were determined to keep him as a slave, and that he ultimately enjoyed most of his life as a boy-toy.

"Very well, then, slave. Get into your punishment position. You know, the one that we've tried a couple of times? Yes, that one. Lean that way and brace yourself for impact. It will hurt a lot, but you will be better off for taking your licking like a man," Candy ordered him sternly, but reassuringly.

Reggie took a deep breath and waited for the sting of the lash. It didn't take long to strike him, making him wince as it struck his soft skin. He even cried a bit for a second. However, after what felt like eternal torment to the young man, the flogging ended. There were welts and bruises on his flesh, but Reggie was relieved that it was over, at least, despite the lingering pain. He also finally accepted that this was the reality of his life. Far from over, corporal punishment would be a real part of his future. His Mistress deemed it her right to inflict pain when he defied her, in order to teach him a lesson. He was aware of such things being part of BDSM, but he was still new to such ideas and that lifestyle. It was still an adjustment for the 18 year old. At least Candy was nicer to him than his mother ever had been, albeit still strict in some ways.

"Well, Reggie, now you belong to Connie until she is done with you and returns you to my custody. You'll be good to her and obey her as you would obey me, right? I expect you to do as she says without question. Is that clear, slave?" Candy instructed her pet.

"Yes, Mistress," Reggie agreed, shuddering a bit from his recent flogging.

"Good boy. Now, kiss me and crawl over to Connie on your hands and knees. I want you to show her how much you want to obey her. Because you do, don't you? You really like to be dominated, especially by a woman. Isn't that the truth about you, Reggie? Isn't that your deep, dark secret? Answer me, slave!" his Mistress demanded with a deliciously wicked smirk on her face. She knew her slave better than he knew himself.

"Yes, Mistress," Reggie admitted, as he complied with Candy's orders. There was no point in denying it any longer. He was a true submissive at heart, as much as he once pretended to be vanilla.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.