Madam Candy's Gigolo Slave - Cover

Madam Candy's Gigolo Slave

Copyright© 2005 by Severusmax

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a spin-off from the Hank serial, which begins to describe life for Reginald, Sally's narrow-minded ex, who is turned into a sex slave and gigolo for Sally's half-sister Candy and Candy's half-brother/beau Lewis.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   CrossDressing   Humor   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Couple   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys  

Candy woke Reg up the next day. She carried a whip in her hand, so there was no doubt of how serious she was about him getting up. It was a Saturday, which should have meant that he had the day off, but she had apparently made today an exception.

"You're my slave, not just my gigolo, Reg. This is a slave duty. Hank, Sally, and Yasmin are coming over today and I want you to be ready for the girls, in case they want some pleasure from you. I know that you're still upset about losing Sally, but that was your fault and it's the past anyway. She is Lewis's half-sister, my cousin, and Mina's daughter. As such, she is welcome here and so is Hank as her husband. Get used to it," Candy announced.

"Yes, Madam," Reg replied.

"Call me 'Mistress' today. 'Madam' is for the workdays. That's a new policy. Call Lewis 'Master' from now on. He has complained to me about not being addressed by a title worthy of his position. It's only fair. If I have to call him 'Master', so should you," she declared.

"Yes, Mistress," he answered her.

"Good. Now take a shower, shave, brush your teeth, and comb your hair. I want you looking pretty for the girls," she instructed him.

"Yes, Mistress," he said.

"Good boy," she told him, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

That was typical of their D/s relationship. Candy could be harsh at times, but she was often sweet to him. Nevertheless, what she called him summed up her attitude about him: "boy". He was not a man to her, just a boy-toy. She didn't respect him, even she had grown to like him a little more. He was too immature to deserve being considered a man. His dealings with Sally were proof of that.

She never said that he was "handsome". He was always described as being "pretty" instead. That was another aspect of her views regarding him. He was not that masculine, despite his attempts to convince everyone to the contrary. He was an 18 year old youth with a faint resemblance to Ryan Philippe. The only thing large or impressive on him was the size of his dick (8 inches).

When Hank, Sally, and Yasmin arrived, Reg was all spruced up. He was also naked, except for his slave collar. Sally winked at him and laughed when his cock stiffened in response. She then grabbed his meat and stroked it a little. He blushed as she groped him in front of the others.

"Well, it seems that Reggie boy here is still the shy type," she taunted him, withdrawing her hand.

"Yes, but I'll break him of that," Candy commented as she cracked her whip against his hard cock.

He reacted to the sting of the flogger with a howl, which prompted his Mistress to caress his member. She fondled it for a couple of minutes and let go. Then she lashed his butt with her whip several times. He winced in pain and tried to cover his buns.

"No, let it sting, slave," Candy ordered him.

Reg obeyed, removing his hands from his hurting bottom. He didn't know why she was being mean to him so abruptly, but he was afraid of what she might do now.

"That's a lot better, Reggie," she said, still holding the whip in her hands in a menacing manner.

"I think that fits him better than 'Reg', don't you? He's too boyish for anything else," Hank noted.

"Very good idea. I said it without thinking, but your proposal makes sense. Reggie is his name from now on, when I call him by any name at all," Candy agreed.

Reggie was not too happy about the name change, but he didn't have an alternative. They were all treating him like a schoolboy, simply because he was now Candy's property. They patronized him and didn't bother to consult him about ANYTHING that affected him.

"I see that he is embarrassed by all of this attention. Too bad, because he will have to get used to being my boy-toy," she stated, as if she could read his mind.

"If he's a toy, then can I play with him?" Yasmin suddenly asked.

"Sure, if it's okay with Candy," Sally told her.

"Thank you, Mistress," the teenager told her lover.

"Well?" Sally turned to Candy.

"Why do you think he's standing here in the buff? He's been instructed to service any of my guests. Right, Reggie?" she pointed out.

"Yes, Mistress," he replied.

"Okay, what do you want to do to Reggie?" Hank demanded.

"I want to use him as a toy for a while. You know, make him do whatever I ask," she explained.

"Very well. Have fun with your toy, slave," Hank told her, backing up Sally's approval.

"Thank you, Master," Yasmin told him.

"What are is she going to do to me?" Reggie wondered out loud.

"Whatever she wants. Now, shut up and go along with it. You're her toy for a while and toys don't speak. They passively let people play with them," Candy bluntly informed him.

"Yes, Mistress," he complied.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.