Anna Left Alone - Cover

Anna Left Alone

Copyright© 2005 by Devon

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Duty called me and I had to leave my new wife for a while. Some time after I returned I started to gradually notice the changes in her. Eventually, through her actions and through her own words, she unwittingly shared her story with me.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

Undetected Hints

I came home six months after Anna's trip to Iceland. After getting out of the service I got a pretty interesting job and we settled down, eventually having a child.

Even though I found her extremely desirable (and hopefully vice versus) we sort of fell into a sexual rut after a while. Looking back, I will take the blame for that for letting it grow stale. It seemed like we had sex often enough but there seemed to be no special sparkle to it most of the time for her. Being a small town girl and pretty prudish, I was reluctant to press for anything too much out of the ordinary.

Then, as I have told you, I found her seemingly new appreciation of her fingers. It was a real kick start, not only resulting in me gradually milking out her story about her trip to Iceland but some other fun things. For one, she started masturbating in the car for me on our trips. Very soon the actual vacations were secondary to me, my prime interest being her actions inside the car.

The tenacity and frequency of her orgasms were incredible. I always tried to put some light erotic material in the front so that she couldn't miss seeing it. Strangely, even though she would always start off by laughing at them, she has a real attraction to those old cheap "fuck" novels, her laughing turning silent as she becomes engrossed in it. I could hardly breathe as I watched her getting involved and waited for her reaction.

I'll give her some credit here, especially taking into her demeanor and church background. She quickly realized my desires concerning our trips and started to dress accordingly. Short dresses, extremely loose flowing shorts that were more a skirt with a crotch in them, and on occasion very lightweight longer dresses became standard dress for the occasions.

She would start to read soon after we departed the house. We hardly spoke during this time. Anyplace from thirty minutes to an hour later, I would see her fingers start to bend back and forth, not going anyplace but just moving as if she were gently rubbing her clit. I always knew the show was about to begin.

She is right handed, so it wasn't long before the book would be in her left hand. Give it five minutes and her right hand would go down, eventually finding itself to the point that she would start her move.

If she were wearing a longer skirt, her fingers would start a very slow, almost agonizing bunching of her skirt, pulling it very slowly up her legs until it was bunched right at her panties. Shorter skirts and shorts allowed her to put her hand just above her knee, then the upward journey with the cloth moving ahead of her hand.

Almost always I could see the crotch of her panties when she began to tease herself. During this time, she was getting deeper and deeper into the book. It never took long for her to go under the top or leg band of her panties and go to her clit. There would be an immediate reaction from her hips, thrusting forward slightly from the contact.

From there, it was a matter of watching her build. As it intensified she started a slow gyration on the seat. When the time approached, she would lay down the book, turn her head to the right so that she was looking out the window, and start her orgasm. Normally, she would force her feet into the floorboard and jam her head into the headrest causing her body to lift from the seat. She was very, very vocal, moaning her pleasure with abandon.

When she was through, the routine was for her to continue to look out the window or close her eyes, but her hand never left her pussy. She would normally come three times the first session, going back to her book each time before it excited her to the point she needed release. The rest of the day she would occasionally just do it on her own and would only come each session.

It has never grown old. Sometimes I take my cock out and come with her; sometimes she will reach over and finish me off. We always keep something up front to clean me.

So, that was our major new experiment and I was thrilled with it. I know she found it exciting, but of course to what degree is unknown. She might have been doing it to please herself, maybe to please me.

Ever since I had known her, like most guys with their wives, I had played with her ass a little. Little things like catching her coming out of the shower and licking her ass for long periods of time. At first she objected, but after I came back from Iceland she seemed to really enjoy it. I didn't know what changed her mind, but I wasn't about to ask or argue.

And, of course, I had used my finger a little on her. Nothing drastic, just when I was fingering her pussy and things were going well I would try to slip a digit into her. It was always met with a grunt so I stayed clear. I certainly wasn't going to push that.

Then about a year and a half ago to just get away we were on what we guys refer to a "Fuck and Suck" weekend, in a hotel room across town. You know what I'm talking about. Sex and nothing but sex with nothing held back.

We had started on Friday night. Several times during the night and then again as we were playing on Saturday, I slipped my finger into her ass a little. Each time I stopped after I was met with that familiar groan.

About two o'clock she grabbed a quick shower so that we could go down to the lobby and have a late lunch. When she came out of the shower, I pushed her back on the bed and, with her legs high over my shoulders, started licking her ass again. Then, after lubricating my finger and her ass with her constantly flowing juice, slipped my finger in her a little. There was the anticipated groan.

Maybe. All of a sudden, a little tremble went through me. Was that a groan? It sounded more like a moan. Slowly, carefully, I stayed with her. Slowly, softly, I slid my finger in her another digit. In and out, in and out, very slowly.

She moved and she reacted. Startled, shaking, my heart beat hard. There was no mistaking what I was witnessing. Not only was there a very definite, soft moan coming from her but her ass was reacting. She was pushing back against my finger and I felt a very definite contraction, much like her cunt massaging my cock.

She was enjoying my finger up her ass!!! I couldn't believe it. One of my dreams coming true? From this little Baptist lady?

I forgot lunch. Slowly, carefully, I worked my finger up her ass. We never spoke during this time. She was really flowing, so I was able to slip my finger out and steal some of it to use as lubricant as I went back in.

I stood spellbound over her, feeling and watching as my prudish little wife responded to the invasion of her ass. Her intermittent soft moans became non-stop, reaching almost a squeal at times. Her ass was rotating in little circles on my finger and pushing back to meet my thrust.

I went from little movements to very pronounced thrusts into her. When her response was so erotic, I abandoned all thoughts of being nice and pounded her with it, taking it all the way out then jamming it all the way in with a deliberate strong and rapid motion.

Unbelievably, never imaginable before, it happened. Her stomach convulsed and she hit that familiar "freeze" where she didn't move for a second. Then, she almost screamed out as her ass shuddered on my finger, grasping it hard with her muscles and she came hard. She was pumping, I was jamming, and as I begged her to tell me how she liked it, she was mouthing to me about how fantastic it was.

When we were through, we cleaned up and with her clinging to my arm as if I were a prized possession, we went down to lunch.

When we came back up, I didn't hesitate. Not wanting to lose the moment, I got out the tube of lubricant we always carried but never used. I was in new territory here, so I had to guess what she wanted. I lubed both of us well, put her on her knees on the edge of the bed, and stood behind her. Her ass was exactly at the level of my cock, which had been rock hard for an hour and was aching for relief.

I pressed against her ass and, very very slowly, eased my head into her. I was amazed at the feeling, not only of the fantastic sensation of my head passing her entrance, but the softness of her channel once I was in.

I took it slow, using short strokes over a very long period of time, but eventually I was all the way in. Instead of the protest I expected, I was met with heavy breathing, long, loud moans, and a hand coming back around to my hips in encouragement.

She came within minutes, taking me with her. Until that point, I really thought it was a myth that a woman could have an orgasm being fucked in the ass. For the next 24 hours, she re-educated me.

I have never seen her come so often. Huge, gushing orgasms with extensive moaning and body movement. She could use her sphincter to jack me off like you wouldn't believe. I was in heaven.

It kept up after that weekend. We didn't do it all the time, but probably went to 25 per cent. I found that sometimes she wanted it really hard, so I would keep her on her knees with me standing so that I can really pound her. A really odd thing is sometimes when she wanted it like that she wouldn't allow me to use any lubricant. Instead, she seemed to want the pain caused by a dry entrance. (Not exactly dry. When she wanted it this way, we were both so turned on we were dripping super heavy.)

At other times, I put a pillow under her tummy and lay on top of her, entering her gently. On those occasions, we did it for very long periods of time and she would have a number of very soft and quiet orgasms.

To say that our sex life escalated after discovering Anna's hunger for anal would be a huge understatement. We started doing quickies against the kitchen counter in the morning before we left for work, hand jobs in the car in the store parking lot, all sorts of little things we had not done before.

She even got a little brazen. One afternoon she showed up at my work wearing a very short skirt (much to the delight of the guys around me). We casually wandered about the building until we got into a small storage room that I knew was secluded and had only the one entrance.

She lifted her skirt to show me she had no panties on. I took her right then, quick and hard. She came so hard and loud I had to cover her mouth. She still looks back on that day with favor. So do the other guys!

Then, little things started to happen. For one she became a little aggressive, asking me to do things that were not normally her taste. She also was masturbating more and more, much to my delight. I could always tell when she had done it in the bathroom because her face was so flushed. Many times this was out in public places.

But the biggest and most notable thing was our conversations, both during and right after sex. More and more, she was willing to talk about her attraction to other men. Nothing about any certain individual or anything, but it was apparent that at least to some degree her mind was somewhat curious, if not open. I think that it was this attraction to certain men that would send her to a public bathroom for relief.

When we had these conversations during sex (and I led her that way as much as possible since it was such a turn on), there was a very definite increase in her body language. It would change from just a nice fuck to her really getting into it, heavy breathing and a very noticeable increase in the way she was squeezing my cock as if she were trying to drain every ounce of strength from me. Which she did.

What had made these changes? I assumed it was all just a fortunate natural progression in our relationship. I was wrong. What I was seeing instead was a woman remembering and reliving a brief and hidden part of her past, one that pushed into a world that did not include me.

About six months later, I found out. And of all things, it all had to do with a small tape recorder.


The Revelation

During the year that we were separated, most of the time instead of sending letters we sent audiotapes back and forth. We still called them "letters', but it went really well and was a lot more personal. Once I was home and later discovered her pleasure from masturbating, every now and then she would make me a little tape and give it to me when I was going out of town or something.

They were always very erotic, much out of character for her and sometimes had a real pleasant surprise for me. Once we got to the point in our relationship where she started to express her interest in other men, she would make some describing herself with another man. Detailed, saucy and downright erotic, they never failed to make me come.

But what really, really was a turn on was when she was making them she very obviously was bringing herself to an orgasm while she was doing it. She was fingering herself as she talked, her stories turning her on to a higher and higher plane until she would have to cease talking while she came. She never turned off the recorder while this was happening, instead allowing me to hear the broken, raspy voice as it all happened.

This probably happened ten times.

Then one day I happened to notice that the radio/cassette alarm clock by our bed had the cassette in the open position. Thinking nothing about it, I just closed it. I assumed the "eject' button had been hit by accident because we hadn't had a cassette in the house in years.

A few days later, it was open again. I closed it.

About two weeks after that while I was getting some flashlight batteries out of the drawer in the nightstand I happened to glance down at the radio. There was a tape in it. She must have put something in it and forgot. Smiling, I thought that she had made another of her little delights for me. Since she was out of the house, I laughed and decided to get a quick peek at what she had in store for me. I pressed the play button.

At first, I couldn't figure out what was going on. It was definitely Anna speaking into a cassette, but it didn't make sense. Then, I picked up a vibe. The vibe turned into an earthquake.

I couldn't quite believe what I was hearing. The words, the content, the manner in which they were delivered. It was all a shock that sent me shaking so bad that when I turned the tape over to hear the other side I could hardly do it.

And I was hard as a rock, my cock throbbing as never before. I came twice listening to the second side. Then I carefully put it back where I found everything, rewinding it to the exact place I had started.

The next day it was gone. She had obviously remembered that she had forgotten it and retrieved it. By that time, my curiosity was overwhelming so I started a massive house search to see if there were others. In a month, I turned the house upside down and found nothing.

Then, as things would have it, one day I happened to walk past her walk-in closet while the light was on. I turned off the light and stepped away. Then I stepped back. I know it was nothing, but on the floor was an old sewing box that she had owned before we got married. She never used it, but for some reason, it was in the middle of the floor with the top up.

I got down and looked in it. Down in the bottom, hidden under other junk, there were tapes. Shaking, already knowing what I had found, I played one of them. Like the other one, this one had a number on it. I realized it wasn't a number but instead it was a date. Each tape was dated. And they were all dated during the time she had returned from Iceland and was living by herself.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.