Vicki - Cover

Vicki

Copyright© 2005 by Severusmax

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A desperate single mom turns to a Master for guidance and love.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   boy   Ma/Ma   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Tear Jerker   Workplace   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Body Modification   Violence  

The family were engrossed in the nitroglycerine scene of "War Wagon" when the phone rang. Vicki rushed to answer it, hoping that it would mean Tyler and the other deputies had caught Dinah.

"Thank you. Yeah, it's not ideal, but I should have seen it coming. Prison is no picnic for child molesters, from what I've heard. That's probably even truer of women's prison. Well, where she went, the law is the least of her problems. I hope she doesn't mind the heat. I'm sure that Beelzebub has something special planned for her. I just wish that she hadn't hurt my kid. Then I wouldn't have to hate her so much.

"Look it at this way, Ty. You won't have to go through a nasty divorce. I don't blame you for hanging back like that. Don't want IA bugging you over a suicide-by-cop involving your estranged wife. You were wise, letting cooler heads tackle the arrest. That must have been hard. Thank you for putting an end to her crimes, even if you had ulterior motives. I always respected your career and service, you know," Vicki shrugged as she hung up, half-relieved and half-disappointed.

"Dinah's dead. She pulled the usual stunt of desperate criminals, rushing the cops. She was armed, too, with a .38 special. I don't know where she got that. Neither does Trevor's dad. He was smart enough to stay back and let those without a conflict of interest do the arrest. Given the circumstances, that turned out well for him. They caught her at Enrique's Oyster Bar. She can roast in hell for all I care. At least she won't hurt any more kids," Vicki announced, the shock wearing off and giving way to tears again.

Dan, Claude, and Trevor all embraced Vicki in a group hug. They wanted to comfort her as much as possible. The fact that the victim, Trevor, handled it better than his mother was probably due to the need to act strong and tough in the face of his humiliation. He was like his father in that he hated the idea of being a victim and receiving too much pity.

"I think that we need to really go to sleep now. Follow me to my bedroom, please, Dan. I have to warn you, it's probably just for sleep tonight. I'm not up to anything else right now. Too tired and upset. Still, I'd like to snuggle with you for the night," Vicki encouraged Dan.

"I think that I can live with that, dear. I expected that under the present circumstances. It's fine. Just kiss your son and father goodnight and join me in bed," Dan reassured Vicki, who did as he told her.

"Love you, too, Mom. Goodnight," Trevor told his mother.

"Love you, baby. Get some sleep, you hear me?" Claude was very much a father as he kissed Vicki on the top of her head.

"Yes, Daddy, I will. Thank you. Love you, too. Goodnight," Vicki replied gratefully before hurrying to spoon with Dan.

He wore his boxers, so as not to give his naked cock too much excitement from contact with her ass, which only had a silk slip covering even part of it. The rest of Vicki's bottom was exposed under the comforter. They both drifted off quickly, but Dan got up a couple of times in the middle of the night to piss. The coffee was hard at work on his bladder and turned out to be so for Vicki as well in the wee hours of the morning.

Vicki stared at the man lying on his side, partially uncovered due to her own tendency to hog the covers while asleep. Dan didn't seem even slightly annoyed by this habit, which had irritated Tyler for years. If anything, he smiled in his sleep, indicating a pleasant dream. Vicki saw from the alarm clock that it was already 4 am. She was still a little tired, but her brain fed her too many thoughts to return to slumber at the moment. Perhaps she could doze off again later, after her mischievous plan bore fruit.

Vicki grinned as she considered the delicious scheme whirling in her mind. She removed her slip and slid back into the bed. Then she took advantage of Dan's apparent heavy sleep to ease his boxers off, thus leaving him as naked as herself. She applied some hand lotion to his cock in lieu of the regular lube that she didn't have at the moment. This action suddenly woke Dan, of course. He looked down to see what soft, thick liquid now oozed over his dick. The sight of Vicki rubbing it on him helped stir him back to hardness.

"I knew that something would have to get you awake. Here, can you put some on my ass? I want you to fuck me there, please," Vicki begged Dan in her suddenly aroused condition.

Dan was in no mood to resist Vicki's advances. He turned her over on all fours and then poured a generous dose of lotion on her ass. Dan eased his cock into Vicki's asshole and soon had to hold himself back from cumming too quickly. Her tight, hot opening closed in on his dick and the friction just added to the wonderful pressure.

Dan moved slowly at first, wanting to extend this fantastic act of sodomy as long as he could for both of them. Vicki didn't help his situation with her constant hip movements in his direction. It soon became too much for even Dan to handle and he expelled a ton of pent-up cum from the frustrating night before.

Somewhat embarrassed at the haste with which he came inside her ass, Dan made a point of caressing her buns in a loving manner for a few minutes after he pulled out. He caught himself smacking her ass for no apparent reason other than a natural reaction to the shape and smoothness of her cheeks. Vicki had the most spankable bottom Dan had ever seen, he thought to himself. When he had stopped for too long to appreciate her butt, Vicki pointed to her tush in a clear signal that she wanted more spanking.

"So, you're a real spanking fan, are you? I'm happy to oblige you," Dan assured her as he resumed the swats.

Vicki soon became visibly more enthusiastic about the spanking that Dan gave her. He smacked her harder every second and her tush turned as red as hamburger. Her juices flowed in just minutes and she lifted her ass to encourage him. Vicki's body became taut with her imminent climax as Dan kept swatting her butt. She gripped the right bedpost on the headboard as she reached the pinnacle of her orgasm. When she finally came, her body collapsed against the mattress on her belly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.