Lust has Gone - Cover

Lust has Gone

by JAX

Copyright© 2005 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: Well, it happens to all relationships, after five years of wedded bliss, the flame of lust has gone out. I still love her deeply, who could not, for she was beautiful, perhaps a few extra pounds now, but they all seemed to have gone to the right areas.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Exhibitionism   .

Well, it happens to all relationships, after five years of wedded bliss, the flame of lust has gone out. I still love her deeply, who could not, for she was beautiful, perhaps a few extra pounds now, but they all seemed to have gone to the right areas. Her bust was probably a cup size bigger, as were her hips, but her waist and legs were still trim. We started to discuss our fantasies in bed, but as we were both sexually naive, this didn't get us very far. The only spark was when she admitted that she liked it when I was bossy towards her, ordered her about sexually and such. I on the other hand, told her, I would like to see her with other men. We still made love regularly, about two or three times a week, but sometimes, I must admit, I would be thinking about someone else.

Things didn't change much until the holiday season at Christmas. We were at a small party up the street, and Debbie was wearing a smart two-piece outfit, which had a rather short skirt and the jacket she had worn daringly without a blouse, just over her well-filled bra. I must admit seeing her dressed provocatively like this and dancing with other men got me hard in my pants. Nothing happened other than I took her home later and fucked her brains out; but it was the best sex we have had in months.

We had two invites for New Year, a family get together and a friends bash a couple of streets away. After the fun at the Christmas Party, I decided we would go to the party with our friends.

This time, I would supervise Debbie's outfit. I laid out on the bed the clothes she was going to wear. At first, she was reluctant to put on my choice, but I insisted. I sat on the bed as she dressed; first her bikini knickers were pulled up over her shapely thighs, and then came the short skirt with its six-inch side split. Once this was zipped into place, she posed for me for a couple of minutes with a lustful smile on her face, her naked bust thrust out proudly. Next, she picked up her white blouse and slipped it on and buttoned it up over her braless boobs. I stood up and as I kissed her wet mouth, my hands fondled her breasts to bring her nipples erect. I stepped back to survey the finished outfit.

"Undo the top two or three buttons," I commanded.

I watched as her fingers popped the top two buttons.

"One more, " I said.

"No, please, Dear." she begged, "it'll show too much and these are people we see all the time."

"Do it," I demanded.

That was better, the last button done up was below her bust line. She slipped her leather coat on and we walked the few hundred yards to our friend's house.

Getting near midnight and lots of drinks later, I was dancing with our hostess, Katie, whom I know since school days; and, although we had never got it together, my hands were low down on her bottom, and she was snuggling up to me with her head on my shoulder. I could see Debbie in the arms of Ron, Katie's Husband, being similarly fondled, and my cock immediately became rock hard. Katie felt it straight away and pushed her groin harder at me, with a sigh.

"That's nice," she said with a giggle.

Midnight approached and all the couples disengaged from the dancing to start the countdown. As midnight chimed, I kissed Katie and gave her boobs a good grope. When I came up for air, I noticed Ron had his hand inside Debbie's blouse while he kissed her. Once the celebrations were finished, the lights were dimmed even more and another slow dance was selected. Katie came back into my arms and she moved her groin against me. In the dim light I couldn't even see the couple dancing next to me so I felt safe to carry on kissing and fondling her.

"Let's get some air," she whispered.

"Yeah, ok," I said, smiling to myself.

Once behind the garage, she became alive in my arms, I pulled the zipper down at the back her dress and pulled it off her shoulders so that it hung around her waist. Her bra soon followed and I threw it on top of the garage roof (let Ron wonder how that got there when he next did the gutters!). Her boobs are smaller than Debbie's, but beautifully firm, her nipples were as hard as bullets. She un-zipped me and pulled out my hard cock.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.