National Affairs - Cover

National Affairs

Copyright© 2005 by Will Bailey

Chapter 36

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 36 - Pat Connolly was a star anchor on a network TV show. He was very good at his job. He was also good at fucking other people over, especially women. The younger and prettier the better. He was so smart that he succeeded in outsmarting himself.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   True Story   Cheating   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Oral Sex  

"Pat? Are you still there?"

"Yes, Christie. I'm still here." I sighed and took a deep breath. "Why do you say that J. F. may be dead?"

"This is in strictest confidence."

"OK."

"Because the people that I suspect are involved play that way. They tend to shoot first and try to clean up the mess afterward. I'm going to tell you all that I know about this Singh matter and who's involved. It may take a few minutes, but please don't be impatient. I need to explain how I know certain things and can surmise others.

"When I arrived here and moved into my job at Borealis, I soon learned that there were certain people whose favour should be sought. And that favour could be bought. Remember that I'm from Singapore. That tiny country has several distinctions. It's an authoritarian, quiet and orderly society. It's also a place in which certain wheels must be greased in order for business to run smoothly. I learned that Canada had certain similarities, at least in my endeavour. There were people who could do favours for one if certain criteria were met. Do you understand?"

"More or less."

"Jagtar Singh's ministry was my focus. It controlled both immigration and employment. Both were areas vital to Borealis. I learned who needed stroking and how much stroking was necessary. That made it possible to smooth the way for touring acts whose members may not always have been model citizens."

"And," I interjected, "perhaps to get your cousin into the country as a landed immigrant."

Christie was silent for a moment. "My, you are a busy boy," she said. "I won't ask how you know about Frank. Let's not talk about him for now.

"Back to the Singh affair. Naturally, I discovered that there were other people interested in the same ministry. Unfortunately, some of those people were very dangerous. It's perhaps a truism of what the popular press likes to call 'organized crime' that the most recent arrivals in the business are the most bloodthirsty. Inexperience leads to rash actions. Experience breeds moderation. The establishment in North America consists of the venerable Italians, Jews and Irish. They're the most business-oriented group. They're far more interested in money than in murder. In an ascending order of violence, we have the Asian organizations and the black gangs. And, of course, the bikers. But most recently arrived and most frightening are the Eastern European gangs. I soon suspected that they were involved with Singh's ministry."

"Wait a minute, are you trying to tell me..."

"Please, Pat. Let me continue. Where was I? Yes. They were involved. There were many bribes passing from hand to hand. Sex was involved as well as money. Before long, it became common currency. Now, I have a question for you. Who controls most of the prostitution in the major cities in Canada?"

"I haven't a clue," I said. "Enlighten me."

"Well," she said, "just think for a minute. The most recent arrivals in this mix are the Eastern Europeans. Many of the so-called 'exotic dancers' and 'holistic massage providers' are also from Eastern Europe."

"Oh Jesus," I said, "you're talking about the Russian Mafia."

"Yes. At least that's what they're called in the popular press, though they're certainly not all Russian. Whoever they are, they're people with whom I'd like to have as little contact as possible. They're quite frightening."

"And you think they've got Jean-François?"

"I'm almost certain of it. You said that he told you there was something that he couldn't quite see or perhaps understand. I suspect that your friend may have realized who the major players were. Or perhaps they surmised that he had. Either way, they felt it was necessary to silence him."

"So you really think that he may be dead?"

"There's a strong possibility. The only reason he may be alive is if they're concerned about who else knows or suspects anything. Please Pat, be very careful. You could be in danger."

"I've already got the RCMP and the Ottawa cops looking out for me."

"That's good, but one can't be too careful when dealing with these people. They can be a reckless and foolhardy lot."

I asked, "Let's suppose that J. F. is still alive and in the hands of these thugs. Do you have any ideas what can be done? Other than what the police are already doing, of course."

"There is a chance that you may be contacted and asked to provide a ransom. If you are, don't even consider it. Based on their past record, I'd wager that these people aren't interested in your money. They'd probably rather have you. If you agree to any meeting with them, you won't come out alive."

"I've already been told by the RCMP that a ransom call is possible."

I could hear a smile in Christie's voice. "I doubt they'll call. It's more likely that you'll be approached. Possibly by someone you know."

"Do you really think that someone I'd know would be involved with these thugs?"

"It's possible. Or that person might genuinely believe he or she is doing you a favour. In any case, if such an overture is made, you have two choices: call me or call the police."

I took a deep breath. "Why not do both?"

"There are reasons. Very good reasons." She paused for a moment. "Pat," she said, "you've assumed that I'm involved in criminal activity. Now, because of the affection I have for you, I'll tell you exactly what I do and have done."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.