National Affairs - Cover

National Affairs

Copyright© 2005 by Will Bailey

Chapter 26

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26 - Pat Connolly was a star anchor on a network TV show. He was very good at his job. He was also good at fucking other people over, especially women. The younger and prettier the better. He was so smart that he succeeded in outsmarting himself.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   True Story   Cheating   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Oral Sex  

"Do you know what I like about you?"

"No, Christie, I have no idea," I said.

"You're an incredible fucker and an even better pussy eater."

"Thank you for the compliment, madame."

"No compliment. Just fact," she said, "but there's still room for improvement. Would you allow me to tutor you in the finer points of the art of eating pussy?"

"Of course. I'm always anxious to improve my skills," I said with a bow.

"Excellent. Lie down and close your eyes."

I did as I was told. Shortly, I could tell from the heat and the odour that there was a pussy near my face. Slowly, it came closer. Then the wetness of a cunt was pressed against my lips. I opened my mouth. The pussy rubbed my face, slowly at first and then with increasing speed.

"Eat! Eat, you son of a bitch!" Christie was yelling at the top of her lungs.

I did my best to comply with her commands. I ate. licking every part of her genitalia that I could reach with my tongue.

"Oh shit," she yelled, "you'll learn to eat pussy yet. Or you'll die trying."

Christie pushed her crotch harder and harder against my face. Breathing became more difficult as the wet tissues took up every part of my mouth and nose. I tried to cry out. The most I could muster was a feeble moan into the depths of her vagina. My air supply was cut off. I struggled to push her away. I couldn't believe how heavy she was. And how strong. Her legs clamped my head in a viselike grip. My need for air was becoming increasingly desperate. Unless I could breathe, I knew that I'd die.

I awoke screaming. I sat up with sweat pouring off me.

Shauna reached out sleepily and stroked my face. She asked, "What's the matter, baby?"

I gradually caught my breath. "It was just a nightmare, little love," I said. "Just a nightmare. Probably too much swordfish or too much wine."

"Lie down and go to sleep, darling," Shauna said. "Were you having a bad dream because of our argument?"

"I don't know, but it scared the shit out of me. I don't want to go there again, either in a dream or in reality." I took her in my arms. "I'm sorry I'm squeezing you so tightly, but I have to be sure that this is real.

I lay down next to my love. I thought about the previous night in the Eternity. I'd been afraid that she'd leave me again after seeing Christie reaching for my dick. And Shauna had been angry. But she soon cooled off. In the end, she'd been very understanding. I'd explained to her that Christie was offering herself in exchange for my soft-pedaling of her friend's indiscretions. But I knew there had to be more to it. And that's what was at the heart of my nightmare.

What did Christie want from me? Why the hell should she want anything from me? After all, she was engaged to the most powerful and richest man in Canadian show business. Christie also had considerable financial resources of her own if Danny Sullivan were to be believed, and I had no reason to doubt the word of my old friend. So what could she want with me? She clearly didn't need money, and I wasn't conceited enough to think that I was irresistible. Was her fascination simply a result of the fact that I hadn't succumbed to her charms? Was I simply forbidden fruit? Perhaps so. Or maybe there was some other agenda at work. If I'd been a betting man, I'd have laid dollars to donuts that Christie wanted a lot more than just getting her friend Linda off the hook. Whatever she was after, I wanted no part of it. Christie was pure poison.

Shauna relaxed in my arms. I looked at my sleeping angel. More than anything, I wanted to make her happy. I'd have to be an idiot to give her any reason to suspect me.

Soon, I joined Shauna in sleep. This time, there were no dreams.

In the morning, we made love. Again, as often was the case after a disagreement, the love making was even sweeter than usual. I woke Shauna by sucking her sweet little breasts. I progressed down her lovely body to her delicious pussy. I ate her gently, trying to exorcise the remnant of my nightmare. I stopped eating only when she begged me. Then, I entered her. We made love slowly. When we finally stopped, I was amazed to see that, according to the bedside clock, we'd been at it for forty-five minutes.

After we finished breakfast and our toilette, Shauna wanted to drive her new car around the streets of Ottawa. I'd loved to have joined her, but I had far too much work to do in preparation for the week's broadcasts.

So far, there'd been relatively little in the press about Jake Singh and his problems. I knew that would change during the coming week. We'd have to hit the ground running on Monday, so Joe Dudich and I had made tentative arrangements to have a working supper on Sunday evening. Joe had warned several of our crew members to stand by. After Shauna left on her explorations, I called him.

In the end, we settled on including only Tim Lorimer and Bert Smythe in our meeting. They'd be the lead editors on this story. I set up a conference call with Joe, Bert and Tim. The three of us soon agreed on a tentative agenda. I suggested that we meet at my house, since Joe had kids and Tim and Bert both lived in small apartments. Joe suggested calling a caterer so that we could concentrate on work rather than worrying about supper. I agreed and volunteered to take care of ordering supper.

After the conference call, I phoned the caterer and made the supper arrangements. A few minutes after I hung up the phone, the doorbell rang. I opened the door, and saw a teenage girl standing there with a box of candy in her hand. She was Asian. Her hair was dyed blonde. She looked to be about fourteen or fifteen, perhaps even younger. "Good afternoon, sir," she said, "would you like to buy a box of chocolate-covered almonds to support our high school band?"

This wasn't an uncommon occurrence. Many of the neighbourhood kids were involved in school fundraising activities of some sort. I didn't recognize this girl, but I certainly didn't know all the kids in the Glebe. I asked her to wait and went upstairs to get my wallet.

When I returned I was amazed to see that the girl had come in. Not only was she in the house, but she'd taken off her coat. She was dressed in a revealing way -- a very short crop top with an equally short skirt. I barked at her, "What the hell are you doing in here?"

She smiled at me and licked her lips. "I just thought that you might not mind if I came in for a little while. It's so cold outside and so cozy in here. In fact, it's so warm that I'm a little bit uncomfortable in these clothes." She put her hand on her thigh and slowly raised the hem of her skirt. I could soon see that she was not wearing panties. Her vulva was shaved and glistened with moisture.

I picked up her coat and threw it at her. I literally shoved her out of the door and slammed it after her. I was shaking. Christ, I'd been hit on by a teenybopper in my own home! What the hell was going on?

I went into the study to get a much-needed drink. I belted down a quick shot of Scotch, poured another and sat on the chesterfield. I was sitting in front of the fireplace. I looked at the clock on the mantle. According to that clock, Shauna had been gone for two hours, and I hadn't heard from her. I was getting a bit worried, so I rang her cell number. She answered after a couple of rings.

"Hello, little love," I said, "I'm sorry to act like a mother hen, but I was getting a bit nervous about not hearing from you."

"I'm sorry," she said, "I should have called."

"Have you had a good time?"

"Yeah," I could hear the smile in her voice, "It's a beautiful day. I've even been tempted to put the top down."

I asked, "Where did you go?"

"I've been sort of exploring the suburbs. I drove out to Nepean. But a lot of my time was spent yacking. When I stopped for a coffee. I parked next to a Lexus SC400 -- you know, the sports model they used to make. It's a coupe. The top doesn't come down. Anyway, I got into a conversation with the owner. His car is a 2000. It's that really nice gold colour, and it's in beautiful condition. He really liked my car, so I showed him all the features. I even lowered the top to show him how it worked. Well, to make a long story short, we spent quite a while just drinking coffee and talking about cars. I guess the time just slipped away, but I'm heading home now. Did you get your meeting set up?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.