National Affairs - Cover

National Affairs

Copyright© 2005 by Will Bailey

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Pat Connolly was a star anchor on a network TV show. He was very good at his job. He was also good at fucking other people over, especially women. The younger and prettier the better. He was so smart that he succeeded in outsmarting himself.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   True Story   Cheating   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Oral Sex  

I remembered the episode in Banff that Jim had mentioned. I smiled. It had been quite a night.

I was a guest speaker at the Banff International Television Festival. It's a big deal held every spring in Banff, Alberta. Banff is a lovely town in the Rocky Mountains. It's actually in the middle of a national park. Wild animals roam the streets of the town without fear. Deer and elk are everywhere. Of course, that means you have to watch your step.

Banff is best known for three things: the Canadian Rocky Mountains, the hot springs and the Banff Centre. The Banff Centre started off as an arts school and artist colony. Now they've added a business centre to make money. Most of the festival events were at the Banff Park Inn, the hotel where we were staying, but there were also some meetings at the Banff Centre. After one of those, I dropped into the bar across the street for a drink. It was mainly a student hangout, but it had the virtue of being close.

I was sitting at the bar drinking a gin and tonic and shooting the shit with a couple of news guys from the States when I felt a timid tap on my shoulder. I turned my head. There was a girl standing there. I'd guess that she was maybe mid to late twenties, brunette and tall. Boy was she ever tall. She was one of these women who probably own up to about 5' 10" but are actually closer to 6' in their stocking feet. She spoke just as timidly as she'd tapped me.

"Excuse me, but you're Pat Connolly, aren't you?"

I nodded, "That's me."

"I'm a big fan of yours. I watch you every night. I can't believe I'm actually meeting you in person."

"Well, you certainly are. You know my name. What's yours?"

"It's Mona. Mona Owen."

"Well, Mona, why don't you join me for a drink? Let's sit at that table by the window."

"Oh wow. Really?"

"Really. What'll you have?"

"Whatever you're having, please."

I ordered two gins and tonic, one for Mona and a refill for me, and we sat down at the table.

"Tell me about yourself, Mona."

"Well, there's not a lot to tell, really. I'm a French horn player. I just finished my masters' degree at the University of British Columbia, and I'm spending some time here at the Banff Centre, playing chamber music and stuff."

"I'm here for the TV festival."

"Yeah, I know."

"Have you been to any of the screenings at the festival?"

"No. I'd love to be able to go, but it's hard for people who aren't part of the festival to get tickets."

"There's going to be an interesting screening this afternoon. It's the first show of a new mystery series on PBS. How would you like to see it?"

"Oh wow!" She seemed to say that a lot. "Could I? That would be great!"

"OK. You'll be my guest. Finish your drink, and we'll go to the Banff Park Inn. That's where the screening is."

"Should I change or anything?"

"Hell no. Everybody is really informal at these things."

We went down the mountainside to the Inn. We were fairly early, so we got great seats -- right down front. Mona was so thrilled that she seemed about to shit herself. She kept whispering "Oh wow" throughout the show. I spent more time checking her out than watching the screen. She seemed to have everything in the right places. It was just that she was the giant economy size. I felt my dick beginning to stir.

As Mona and I walked out of the room after the screening, I looked at my watch. I turned and smiled at her. "I see that it's about supper time. Would you like to join me for dinner? I've got an expense account, so it's on me."

"Really? Oh wow. I mean sure! That'd be great!"

We went into the dining room. I tipped the maitre d' and quietly asked him to seat us in a secluded booth. As we sat down, Mona looked around and said, "Oh wow! This place must cost a fortune."

"It's not cheap, but the food is good. How about a cocktail?"

We had drinks before dinner and a bottle of wine with the meal. I could tell that Mona wasn't much of a drinker. She wasn't drunk, but she was definitely feeling it. It was now or never, so I decided to go for it. I leaned forward.

I spoke very softly in a conspiratorial tone, "Mona, do you ever do pot?"

She blushed and nodded. "Yeah, sometimes. But I can't afford it much. Maybe when I get a job. I don't know anyone at the Centre who has any, if that's what you're asking."

"Actually, I've got some. Quite a bit. I just scored last night. How about joining me in a joint?"

"Oh wow. Sure. Where?"

"In my room, of course. It's the safest place."

We went upstairs. I poured us each a glass of single malt, then got a couple of joints that I'd already rolled. It's always a good idea to plan ahead. We sat side by side on the chesterfield, and I lit a joint.

Before long, the combination of booze and dope was taking its toll. Mona was really buzzed. Hell, she was totally blitzed. She was chattering away about all sorts of shit. I'd been surreptitiously moving closer to her until we were touching. My arm was above her shoulders on the back of the chesterfield. I let it drop until it was around her. Suddenly, Mona got very quiet. She looked at me. It was time to make a move. Nothing ventured...

I pulled her closer, lowered my face to hers and kissed her. She opened her eyes very wide, then closed them and began kissing me back. Soon, our tongues were dueling away. I was holding her with my right arm. I let my left hand wander over her body as we kissed. I touched her tits, gently at first and then with increasing pressure. She inhaled deeply through her nose and then began breathing raggedly. I started playing with her nipples.

Not meeting any resistance, I moved my hand under her sweater. She was wearing one of those sports bra things. My hand easily found its way under it. Up went the bra, and her boobs were free. I raised her sweater and bra. I lowered my face to her chest and started sucking her tits.

Mona moaned. She ran her right hand through my hair and moaned. Things were going according to plan, so I went for the pay dirt. I continued to suck and nibble at her boobs while I unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans. When the pants were open, I backed away long enough to strip her jeans and panties down her legs. Then I thought, why the hell not? I pulled off her socks and yanked her sweater and bra over her head. She was as naked as the day she was born. Cool.

I put my arm around her and kissed her once more. My free hand went between her legs. She had straight pubic hair. I've known a few broads who had that. I guess some just have no genes for curly hair anywhere. Mona's pussy hair was straight and very fine and soft. I kind of liked that. I played with it a while. Then I started stroking her slit.

Christ, she was wet! It was like a swamp in there. And she was so blitzed and turned on that she was moving against me, running her hands in my hair and moaning things that were almost but not quite words. Time to move.

I stood up and pulled Mona up with me. I took her over to the bed. I laid her down. Then I stripped off my own clothes quickly. I didn't want to take any chance of losing the moment.

When I was naked, I got on the bed and lowered myself onto Mona. I made full body contact with her. I know how sensual skin to skin contact can be. I rubbed myself on her and stroked her with my hands. She was going ape shit. Time for a dive.

I kissed my way slowly down her body. Finally, I arrived at her pussy. Without further ado, I spread it and started gobbling gash. Mona was babbling all kinds of shit, moving her head from side to side and humping her ass at me as hard as she could. Time for fun and games.

I raised myself up, lifted her legs and aimed Charlie well and truly at the bull's eye. Hole in one. One stroke and I was balls deep. She was tight, but she was so fucking wet that I slid right in. Mona was really out of it now. This broad could fuck! She was humping me like a goddam locomotive. To quote her, "Oh wow!"

I held off as long as I could. When it became obvious that I was going to come soon no matter what I did, I started fucking her with long, deep, powerful strokes. She grabbed my ass and pulled hard. She threw back her head. Her mouth opened in a scream, but no sound came out. She was coming. God, but she was coming. Her pussy pulsated, squeezing and releasing my dick. Game over. I shot a monster sized load and collapsed on top of her.

After a few minutes, I raised myself up on my hands and said, "Christ, baby, that was amazing." I got no reply. Mona was snoring softly. I got up and went to the john for a piss and a clean up.

When I got back, Mona was awake. She was on the phone. She said, "Yeah. And wow, we're in his room and you wouldn't believe how cool he is. It's fucking awesome."

I touched her, and she jumped. She looked over her shoulder at me.

"Who are you talking to?"

Mona covered the phone receiver with her hand. "It's my roommate, Tori. Tori Fisher."

"Let me talk to her." I took the phone out of Mona's hand. "Hi, Tori. It's Pat Connolly. How are you?"

A high-pitched voice answered, "I'm fine. Are you really Pat Connolly?"

"Yes, I am. And Mona and I are having a great party here. How would you like to join us?"

Mona's eyes got really big, and she shook her head vigorously.

Tori was silent for a moment. Then she said, "Are you serious?"

"Never more serious in my life. I've got plenty of grass and booze and the night is young. How about it?"

Tori paused again. Then, "Where are you?"

"The Banff Park Inn. Room 605. Do you know the 'shave and a haircut' rhythm?"

"Yeah. Sure."

"Do that knock, and I'll let you in."

"I'll be a little while. I have to get dressed and stuff."

"Don't bother. It's a waste of time."

Tori giggled. "I'll be there as soon as I can. OK?"

"OK. I look forward to meeting you, Tori."

I hung up. Mona was looking at me with a blank stare. It was obvious that she couldn't fucking believe what she'd heard.

"Pat, did you really invite Tori to join us? Oh wow, that's too weird."

"No, it's not. Now while we're waiting, let's fill the time constructively."

I rolled her over, put my dick in her and went to town. I fucked her nice and slow, taking my time. There was no hurry whatsoever. Soon, she was fucking me back in the same nice rhythm. After about ten minutes of this, Mona came with a wailing moan. I didn't come. No sense wasting it. The night was young.

I pissed and cleaned Charlie. There were two bathrobes hanging on the back of the door of the crapper. I grabbed them and brought them into the bedroom. I tossed one at Mona.

"Here, put this on."

She said, "What?"

"Put it on. Tori will be here soon. Unless you want to greet her in your birthday suit, put the robe on."

"Oh. OK."

Mona was still incredibly blitzed. It would be a good idea to keep her that way, so I rolled another joint and lit it. We sat on the chesterfield and smoked up. My tokes were really light. I didn't need to get fried, but I need Mona to be toasted. She wound up smoking almost the whole joint.

"So tell me something about Tori."

"Gosh, I don't know a whole lot about her. She's an oboe player. She's from some little town not far from Toronto. And she just finished her bachelor's at Curtis. She's really young."

"How young?"

"I think she said that she's twenty-two, maybe twenty-three. Anyway, she's really young. But she's really a good musician."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.