National Affairs - Cover

National Affairs

Copyright© 2005 by Will Bailey

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Pat Connolly was a star anchor on a network TV show. He was very good at his job. He was also good at fucking other people over, especially women. The younger and prettier the better. He was so smart that he succeeded in outsmarting himself.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   True Story   Cheating   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Oral Sex  

I thought I heard a beeping noise. "Beep, beep, beep." There it was again. "BEEP, BEEP, BEEP." Oh Christ, it was getting louder. And there was a pressure on my chest.

Gradually the mists lifted from my mind. The beeping noise was my alarm clock. The touch of a button took care of that. The pressure on my chest was another story. Red-golden hair spread across my upper chest and shown brightly in the morning sunlight. My left arm was resting on a warm, soft body. She was breathing deeply and slowly, still clearly asleep.

The clock read 7:00 AM. On an average Friday, that would be my normal awakening time. Today, I didn't feel like getting up at all. Obviously, neither did Shauna. With my right arm, I gently reached for the duvet and pulled it over us, careful not to disturb her. That accomplished, I put that arm around her as well. Shauna made a soft little "Um" noise and snuggled her head into my shoulder. I soon joined her in sleep.

I was awakened again by the feeling of Shauna stirring. I gently stroked her. "Good morning, my love," I said softly.

Shauna stretched, moaned gently, yawned and said, "Good morning, darling." She raised her head enough to give me a peck on the lips and snuggled her head into my shoulder again.

I said, "Is that all I get this morning?"

She raised her head and grinned at me. "It is, at least until I locate my toothbrush. I feel as though I have the world's worse case of morning breath."

I grinned back. "I know the feeling. A friend of mine used to call it 'zebra breath' because it feels as though your breath has stripes."

"Eew. I don't want to think about that one too much. I don't want to think at all. What I want to do is to stay right where I am."

"And I want to keep you there. Except..."

Shauna snuggled closer. "Except what?"

"I have to pee."

"Can't you wait an hour or two?"

"'Fraid not."

"Ooh," she moaned and rolled off me onto her back. I leaned over and gave each of her little rose-tipped breasts a good-morning kiss. She ruffled my hair.

"I thought you had to pee."

"I do. I'm just saying 'au revoir' to my favourite lady in all her person. I bent over and kissed her sex briefly.

Shauna groaned, more deeply this time. "How dare you tantalize me like that. Go and pee!"

"Yes, ma'am. But I promise I'll make good on that deposit later."

I shook the dew off the daisy and brushed my teeth. When I emerged from the john, I could hear the shower running downstairs. I grinned, grabbed a towel and headed for the second floor. I entered Shauna's washroom and pulled the glass shower door aside.

"Mind if I join you?"

She smiled. "Come in, but keep your hands where they should be."

I stepped into the shower, embraced her and kissed her deeply, stroking her lovely, soft and silky bum. Finally, I broke for air.

"I thought I said to keep your hands to you," she said, somewhat breathlessly.

"No you didn't. You said to keep them where they should be. This is where they should be. Whenever possible."

She handed me her body wash and puff. "Then make yourself useful."

We washed each other, laughing like little kids and spending more time than necessary washing certain body parts. When we were both rinsed, I hugged her to me and kissed her again. She moaned into my mouth. It was clearly time to make good on my earlier promise.

I gently and gradually kissed my way down her lovely white body until I reached the little nest of red curls between her legs. I buried my face in her pudendum, inhaling the wonderful scent of clean femininity. Shauna moaned and spread her legs a bit. I inserted my tongue between her lips and began to explore.

I wanted to take my time delving into every crevice of her sex, but her climax was obviously approaching rapidly. Somewhat reluctantly, I concentrated my kisses on her clitoris, at the same time stroking her magnificent ass.

Suddenly, Shauna grabbed my hair. She pulled until it hurt, and she screamed. Loudly and for what seemed a long time. In reality, it was probably no more than five or ten seconds. Suspecting what was to come, I hugged her around the waist and stood up, sliding my embrace up under her arms. She collapsed and would have fallen but for my support.

I pulled her close, holding her head against my shoulder. I stroked her gently and kissed her wet hair. I said gently into her ear, "My darling. My God how I love you."

Shauna sighed. She lay against my shoulder for a time. Then, she looked up at me earnestly. "Do you really? Do you really love me?"

I smiled at her. "Yes, darling, I do love you."

"Good. Because I'd hate to feel that it was all one-sided. You see, I think I've loved you since we met."

"How could you? I behaved like such an asshole?"

"But then you were so nice. And you seemed like a prince charming coming to take me away from that boring place."

I said, "I can't believe that. I was an asshole then, and I'm still an asshole. What's more..."

Shauna cut me off with a kiss. She pulled me against her and continued to kiss me, silencing all dissent. We cuddled and kissed until the water began to turn cold. Then we got out of the shower and took turns drying each other's backs.

"All dry and pink and beautiful," I said, "Now what would you like for breakfast, my lady?"

She grinned mischievously. "You." She grabbed my by the dick and led me to her bed. I laid down, and without further ado, she took me into her mouth.

I moaned and arched my back. I knew that I couldn't last very long. I reached over and pulled her on top of me so that her lovely pink femininity was above my face. I began to return the favour. Our 69 gradually became frenzied. I pulled my face away from her pretty pussy to shout a warning.

"Darling, I'm going to come!"

"So am I!"

"But..."

"Shut up and eat me!"

I ate her frantically. I felt my climax building. Suddenly, it erupted. I came, if possible, harder than I had the previous night. Shauna pressed herself against my face and grabbed my hips, forcing me deeper into her mouth. She moaned on my dick. She was coming as well.

Shauna lay on top of me for several minutes. We were both totally limp. Finally, she mustered the energy to lift herself and turn around. I cuddled her in my arms. We kissed, tasting ourselves on each other's lips. She lifted her face and looked at me very seriously.

"That was the most fantastic experience of my life."

I smiled. "That's my line."

She snuggled against me. "I can't believe this can possibly go on. It's too good."

"I believe that it can. It may not be possible to increase the intensity -- not unless you want to kill me. But you have to understand that this is new to me as well. "

Shauna began to sob.

"What's wrong, my love?"

"Nothing," came the muffled reply, "girls can cry when they're happy. Sometimes you feel too happy and it comes out this way."

Suddenly, my stomach growled. Loudly. Shauna giggled. "I'm sorry," I said.

"Don't be. Mine feels the same way. It's just too ladylike to growl." There was a loud growl. I knew it wasn't coming from me.

I laughed. "That was a ladylike growl if I ever heard one." I looked at the digital alarm clock next to her bed. "Christ, no wonder! It's almost noon. Time to feed my baby."

"I don't wanna move."

"Then let me get up. I'll bring you breakfast in bed."

"No. I'm not letting you go."

"The alternative is starvation."

"We can live on love."

"That is demonstrably not true. Come on. Let's get our robes on and go downstairs. As I recall, they're upstairs. I'll go get them."

"I'm coming with you. Who knows what you'll get into if I let you out of my sight?"

We went up the stairs together. The stairway proved too narrow to go side by side, which was Shauna's original plan. Being a gentleman, I allowed her to go first. Being a horny bastard, I played with her ass all the way up.

"That's no way to treat a lady," she complained.

"On the contrary, that's exactly the way to treat a lady, especially one dressed as you are."

She turned at the top of the stair, bent over and stuck her tongue out at me. "Pig!"

"Oink," I replied and lunged for her.

Shauna ran giggling into my bedroom and sheathed herself in her fuzzy robe.

"I believe someone said something about breakfast?"

I sighed. "Yes, and I believe that someone was me," I said, putting on my own robe. "Let's go."

We went down to the kitchen. I refrained from playing grab-ass on the way down. Instead, I held her hand.

While I was putting on the coffee, I asked, "What's your pleasure for breakfast, my lady?"

Shauna looked at me with her nose sort of wrinkled up. "Would you think me terrible if I asked for what you had yesterday?"

You could have knocked me over with a feather. "Ham and eggs?"

"Yeah, but don't make the eggs runny, please? Cook them all the way through."

"Two tire patches and a piece of pig coming right up. Here, make yourself useful and put some bread in the toaster."

I cooked the eggs, mine very runny and Shauna's very well done. I warmed up the ham, combined the meat and eggs on a plate, and brought the breakfast over to the table. Shauna made the toast and put out the butter and marmalade. I poured some coffee and some orange juice and say down across from her.

She took a sip of coffee and looked at me seriously. "A lot has changed since yesterday morning."

"Yeah, you're eating eggs now."

"Please, Pat, don't be silly. I'm serious."

"So am I, my love. You're right, a lot has changed. Things can never be as they were."

Shauna pushed her food around the plate for a minute and then looked up again. "I'm scared."

"So am I, darling. But I'm also happy. I'm much more happy than scared. I don't regret anything that's happened between us, and I hope that you don't, either. I hope that you never have any regrets. Now eat your breakfast. We should check in at the office this afternoon. A lot of the crew will be back today, getting ready for Monday's show."

Shauna and I ate in silence for a little while, exchanging smiles. Then, she began pushing her food about again.

"Pat?"

"Yes, darling?"

"I think I should tell you why I was so afraid of getting involved with you."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.