Fucks Sake

by Kenny N Gamera

Copyright© 2005 by Kenny N Gamera

Mind Control Sex Story: A story about a young girl, a father, a magic rice wine, and an evil man

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Humiliation   .

Copyright© 2000 Kenny N Gamera

Suzy wandering into the room as her father looked down at the ground in dejection. Quietly, she went to the corner and waited as he finished the business with the man from the Geisha house, the bad Geisha house where the corporate leaders took their American and British customers. There the Europeans would make complete asses of themselves and give the Japanese rest one more edge in whatever negations they were holding.

Suzy knew the man only to be her father's biggest customer, the man responsible for buying the supplies that the Geisha house needed, including her father's famous sake. She could see from his hard expression as he stared at her father that he was not happy.

"Your sake does not work."

Her father reeled as if struck by the man. The father looked up from his shoes with pleading eyes, "I do not understand, my family has been brewing this sake for generations. It has never failed in all of that time, since the time of the shoguns."

"It has failed," said the man unkindly. He wore a plain black suit that contrasted with the traditional kamono of her father. "Two women, an American and a Canadian, are here negotiating a contract. Nothing happened when they were given your sake. Professor Gamera is very displeased."

"Honoured, sir," started her father. He did not finish.

"It has failed; the batch is bad, and has cost the Master much."

The man continued, but Suzy could not follow what was said. The young woman only realized that there seemed to be someone who held power over not only her father, but this strong and powerful man as well. Never, in her seventeen years had she seen her father as shaken as when the man mentioned this Professor Gamera. Even the man seemed frightened as he mentioned the name.

She was too caught up in this worry, to realize what else was happening in the room until the man grabbed her shoulder.

"Her!"

"No," shouted her father in weak fear. "That is my daughter Suzy. Please, not her!"

"You have promised me a test of this special brew of yours. She is here and she will be the test."

"But she is my daughter!" wailed her father.

"If these negations fail, because of your sake, old man, it will not have mattered what I will do to her." He roughly pulled Suzy into the center part of the room. "Give her the sake!"

Her father carefully poured a small cup from the sake pitcher at his desk. With shaking hands, he handed it to his daughter, "Please, forgive me," he said just before she sipped at it.

The liquid was hot and stung her mouth and throat as it traveled inside of her. As she finished the cup and handed it to her father, she began to feel warm and uneasy. And with these feeling came thoughts. Thoughts, her mother had taught her to be wrong, thought about the kind of things that went on in the Geisha house. Before, she had thought of these things only in disgust, but now she felt the need to do them herself.

She looked at the man and blushed. Her took her roughly to his body and

held her looking into her eyes.

"Old man," he called to her father, "what kind of girl is your daughter?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.