Karen and Dave - Cover

Karen and Dave

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2004 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Karen, a 15-year old, gets invited to go with Dave on a weekend outing to a nearby ski resort with three other couples. Dave, having fucked Karen a few times before, tells her not to worry about taking many clothes. What they're going to be busy doing doesn't require much in the way of being dressed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Cheating   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   .

Chapter 1

Dave had been invited to join three other couples at the nearby ski lodge for a weekend of fun in the snow and in the hot tub. Everybody else had a steady lover, but Dave really didn't so he prevailed on Karen, a 16-year old that he'd been having sex with to go along with his as his weekend date. Karen and Dave had fucked before and he occasionally would go over to her house and prevail on her to give him a good blowjob. Dave loved being with Karen because he'd already figured out that she was a teenage version of a nympho. He'd never been with any teenage girl who enjoyed sucking a guy's cock like Karen did, and he'd also found her to be an amazingly hot fuck. Dave didn't really know who else Karen had fucked before but he had his suspicions. Dave didn't ask because he didn't want to ruin a good thing he had going with Karen, but he'd sort of figured out that she might even be getting fucked on occasion by her stepfather. He wasn't sure he even wanted to know the details on that, but he'd had indications that maybe that was where Karen had actually gotten her initial sexual education.

On Tuesday night of that week, Dave had gone over to Karen's house and she'd undone his belt, unzipped his pants and gotten his horny cock out and she'd quickly started sucking and stroking his cock. Dave moaned and moved underneath Karen having his hard horny cock in her sexy young mouth and so when he'd gotten the invitation to come along on the weekend trip with a date, he quickly asked Karen's mother if she could go along with him. Little did they know that 15-year old Karen was going to be getting her brains fucked out and probably her cherry butthole fucked too before the weekend was over.

Karen was a little taller than the average 15-year old girl in her school, and she'd been somewhat slower in developing physically than some of the other girls, but she'd finally started to get breasts and some of the curves of developing young womanhood. Karen was envious of some of her girlfriends who had nice tits but she knew there was nothing she could do but wait and hope that eventually she'd get some nice tits on her chest that the boys would like as much as they did on some of her sexy girlfriends like Kim and Ann. Karen looked at her own mother and saw that she had some pretty decent breasts but Karen was becoming increasingly impatient for her titties to arrive, too.

When Dave called to tell Karen he was taking her on the weekend outing, he mentioned that she wouldn't need much additional clothing because they'd be doing things that wouldn't require them. Karen still packed plenty of warm clothes since she wasn't sure of all he was telling her.

They had only just arrived at the ski lodge when Eddie told Dave to get Karen and join the rest of them in the hot tub. He said they were all going to get comfortable and get to know each other better. Dave told Karen to stop unpacking and join him because everyone was meeting at the hot tub.

"We're going to the hot tub now?" Karen asked.

"Yes, now, and this is the beginning of your not needing clothes this weekend," Dave said. He pulled his shirt off and his jeans and when he pulled his briefs off, he was totally naked and his cock was starting to get hard.

"Dave, I really don't want to go down there in front of everybody naked," Karen protested.

"Do it, Karen. Get your clothes off," Dave told her, making it clear she didn't have a choice in the matter.

Karen quickly pulled her top and her jeans off, then reached behind her back and undid her bra. She was self-conscious of her smallish breasts and she hesitated before she finally hooked her fingers in her panties and slide them off, too. She stood there naked in front of Dave for a minute before he grabbed her hand and led her down the hallway to where the other three couples were waiting in the hot tub.

Dave knew he had the youngest girlfriend there by far, but he didn't care. He knew Karen wasn't the sexiest girl in the foursome either, but what the others didn't know was how hot Karen could be in the bed with him. He knew that if he didn't get anything else, he'd get plenty of sex action with Karen through the weekend. As Dave slid down into the warm water, and helped Karen slide down beside him, he looked at the other three couples and mainly at the three sexy girls that his friends had brought along. There was a redhead, a blonde and another brunette to go along with Karen's light brownish hair. The redhead was very cute with moderate sized tits and a pretty face; the blonde was obviously tall and she had a nice rack of tits on her chest, and the brunette appeared to be petite with a nice set of titties on her chest too. And, obviously all the girls were more comfortable with being naked there in the hot tub than his date, Karen, was.

Actually, two of the couples were already so comfortable that they were proceeding with the intended activities of the weekend. Kim, the blonde and her boyfriend, Eddie, were already more absorbed in each other than in the others present there in the hot tub with them. Dave knew from what Karen had told him that Kim was very sexy and very hot with Eddie. And the brunette was already nearly getting it on with her date for the weekend as well. Actually, the naked brunette was standing in front of her boyfriend and he had one hand caressing her naked breasts while his other hand was already down between her legs, fingering her horny wet pussy. She was actually moaning and kissing him while he had one finger slowly grazing up and down over her clit and swollen aroused pussy.

Dave already knew he wasn't going to be able to stay here with the other six people long as horny as it was making him. He knew he and Karen would stay awhile and then they'd excuse themselves back up to the bedroom and enjoy a hot lusty fuck before they all had dinner together. He felt his cock growing very hard as he watched the other three couples and he especially found blondes sexy so Kim getting nasty with Eddie was really turning him on. He also knew from having fucked Karen one weekend at the same house with Eddie that he had one huge cock and he could hardly wait to see if Eddie would fuck his blonde girlfriend there in front of all of them.

Dave leaned back, enjoying the show that the other three couples were putting on. He knew it wasn't really a show; they were all just enjoying themselves, sipping some wine and getting loose, and taking advantage of being naked together there in the communal hot tub. He knew that Karen would never initiate anything there in front of the others so after awhile, he reached down, took Karen's left hand and placed it on his growing erection. He knew that once he let Karen know what he expected from her, she'd be more than glad to comply and give him everything he sought from her sexually. He didn't know if he could get her to have sex with him there in front of the others, but he might even try that before their weekend here was over. Sure enough, the moment Dave put Karen's hand on his hardon, she wrapped her palm around it and began to stroke him. Dave laughed when he could tell that Karen was jacking him but trying not to let the others know she had her hand on his cock. Dave didn't care; he turned towards Karen, reached up and cupped her sexy small right breast and leaned over to kiss her on the lips. Karen returned his kiss willingly and she closed her eyes in response to his hand fondling her tit. Dave's cock grew even harder from the stroking Karen was giving him and the hotness of what he could see happening around them.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.