Out to Lunch

by Lucien_al

Copyright© 2004 by Lucien_al

Erotica Sex Story: Met a cyber friend for lunch and things went crazy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

A few years ago I was invited by a friend to join him at lunch to meet someone he knew from IRC. I had only met Janine once on IRC and knew her only by her nick, "sexy lady."

We met at one of the better restaurants in town and were shown to one of the more private tables upstairs. Our conversation started in a fairly general way with each of us giving a bit of background about ourselves. Conversation soon got around to our respective spouses when Janine mentioned that she and her husband had a very open marriage and as long as they stuck to the rules they were free to see other people. Dave was very newly married and fairly conservative and the conversation was starting to make him feel a little uncomfortable. It didn't take him long to start looking at his watch and eventually get up to leave saying that he had work to do. I agreed to stay and he left.

Janine and I had had a fair amount to drink and our conversation was starting to become fairly specific about our sexual likes and dislikes. Janine leant forward and whispered, "Do you remember how horny you felt as a 14 year old boy? That's how I feel all the time." By now I was sporting a monster erection and couldn't quite believe what was happening to me.

I mentioned to Janine that I have an absolute love of panties and that nothing gives me more pleasure than to bury my nose into a nice damp pair of panties. She leant over and took my hand and slowly pulled it under the table and up her dress. As my hand touched her pussy I realized that she was not wearing any panties but instead could feel a very wet pussy in my hand. "Lick your fingers," she said. "I find that with me being constantly horny my panties are permanently wet and I find that really uncomfortable," she whispered. By now the restaurant had all but emptied and we were the only people left upstairs. The waiter came up to see if we needed anything and I think he realized that we needed to be left alone. He left a full bottle of Port on the table and retreated downstairs.

Janine started telling me that just before she had married Gary she had come home to find him in bed with another woman, she had initially been really pissed off and had called off her engagement. She decided that in order to get her own back on Gary she would give him a dose of his own medicine. She started picking up guys at their local pub, take them home and fuck their brains out. This was where she realized that no amount of sex could fully satisfy her. During this period she took another woman she met home with her and although she loved the oral side of the sex, "I needed a hard cock in my pussy," she said. This discovery prompted her to contact Gary and discuss getting together on an open marriage basis with some strict rules thrown in. By now Janine was rubbing my throbbing cock through my trousers. I was so horny a small wet spot had formed on my trousers.

We eventually got up to leave and made plans to meet the next day (her day off). As we walked out the restaurant door she leant across and asked how long it would take to get from the restaurant to my flat and return her home, "40 minutes" I answered. "Let's go," she countered. "My husbands flight lands in 3 hours and I would really like to see him tonight."

We got into the car and were soon on the freeway to the flat where I was staying. Throughout my drive I had my hand buried in her wet snatch, which did very little for my driving. As soon as we got into the flat Janine lifted her dress up over her head and was left standing in high heels and a bra. As I looked down at her hairy pussy I noticed her hairs were wet with her pussy juices. I went to the fridge and pulled out a bottle of champagne and 2 glasses and led her upstairs to the main bedroom. I quickly undressed and released my hard cock. She poured 2 glasses of champagne and slid across to where I was standing. As we sipped our champagne she ran her hand down and wrapped her tiny fingers around my cock "hmmm" she said, "I need your cock in me." We laid down on the bed and I bent my head down to her hairy cunt, I could smell her beautiful perfume. My tongue slowly started playing with her swollen clit as I slid 2 fingers into her huge pussy she immediately started to writhe around and moan. Her pussy was so big I eventually slid 4 fingers into her dripping snatch. "Fuck me!" she gasped as she shuddered to her first orgasm, "I need your hard cock deep inside me." I sat back and with shaking fingers rolled a condom onto my now aching cock (this was one of the rules made by her husband) I knelt between her inviting legs and slowly started to push my cock into her wet cunt. "Fuck me hard!" she screamed "tell me you think I'm a whore." As I slammed my cock into her pussy I started shouting "I want to fuck your hot wet pussy, I want to cum deep in your hot cunt." At the same time I started rubbing her huge tits. "Harder" she screamed "pinch my nipples as hard as you can." I started really pumping my cock in and out of her waiting pussy and with each stroke I was grunting with the exertion. I felt the cum rising in my balls and as I pushed one last time I felt my balls erupt and my cum spurt into the waiting rubber. As I lay back I noticed that her hand had reached down and she was vigorously rubbing her engorged clit while she had 4 fingers of her other hand deep in her cunt. I needed time before my now drooping cock could revive itself but did not like the thought of Janine having to take care of herself. I leant across and retrieved the champagne bottle and tore the foil off the neck. I crawled down between her legs and slowly slid the neck of the bottle into her waiting cunt. She gasped and gripped my hands and slammed the bottle deep into her pussy. As the juice from her dripping pussy made contact with the champagne it immediately started to fizz deep in her cunt. She felt the cool liquid bubbling away against the walls of her cunt and this together with the hard ramming of the bottle against her pussy lips sent her over the edge once again.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.