My First Couple - Cover

My First Couple

by Lucien_al

Copyright© 2004 by Lucien_al

Erotica Sex Story: My true experience with a couple I met online.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   True Story   Cheating   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   .

I had been away from home for 2 weeks; I was in another damn hotel! I was starting to get really bored of spending my evenings alone with my laptop. I had visited every erotic site known to man but after 2 weeks I needed the real thing!

I got to the office, where I was working, at about 07:30am. I logged onto the net and checked my various e-mails. I decided to log onto my favorite personals site. When it got to Women seeking men, it was full of the normal idiots who had posted their ads in the wrong places or others that just didn't sound like what I was looking for. For the first time I went over to the Couples seeking singles page. Not a page I went to often. Most of the time they were looking for Bi woman, not 38 year old, horny men!

The first posting at the top of the page had the heading "Seeking Bi-curious Man". I opened the advert and started to read. It was incredible, it was almost as if the ad was written for me! It was written by a woman called Lesley, she said that she and her lover Dan; were looking for another man to join them. He was bi-curious but had never even touched another man; she wanted to enjoy 2 men at the same time. I immediately fired off an e-mail to the address provided and sat waiting for a reply. I had set aside that day to catch up on my paperwork, good thing I did, I would not have been able to get much done done in my present state of arousal. I sat and sipped my coffee, my eyes glued to my computer screen, waiting for the envelope that would herald new mail. I was almost beside myself. I hoped for all I was worth that she was still logged on and would see my mail.

I saw the mail logo appear on my screen and almost dived for the mouse to open my mailbox and see if Lesley had responded to my mail. It was her! I opened her mail, my fingers shaking.

Hi Lucien,

That was a quick response! We discussed trying to fulfill this fantasy last night and agreed that I would post my message as I got to work today, before either of us could change our minds. We are both very apprehensive but I have spoken to Dan and he has agreed that we should meet and have a drink later today and see if we want to continue.

How does 11am at the Hilton Hotel sound to you?

Lesley

PS: Please remember to bring your Digital Camera, Who knows we may want some pics to remember this occasion.

Anytime they proposed would sound fine to me! What made it even better was that I was staying at the Hilton hotel and if we were able to get something together we would not have the problem of a discreet venue. I sent a reply message to say that I would see them at 11am. I told Lesley that I was wearing a Light Blue Lounge Shirt and Cream Chinos.

In a matter of seconds I received a reply back confirming that they would be there at 11. Now came the tough job of keeping myself occupied until my 11 o'clock appointment finally arrived. Lesley had asked me to make sure I brought the digital camera along to document the occasion. I made sure that I had sufficient blank disks and the battery was fully charged. Walking around the office was particularly difficult; my mind had obviously told my cock what to expect and it had taken full control. The bulge in my pants was a dead giveaway.

At about 10:30 I picked up my keys and made my way down to the hotel. I walked through the hotel to the cocktail bar at the back of the hotel. I could see why they had chosen this hotel. It was fairly dark, with private booths where discussions between the patrons would remain very private. I found a booth in the corner and sat down. I ordered a Gin and Tonic and sat back, willing the minutes to tick away. I sat sipping my drink and watching the door.

A beautiful Brunette walked in, a tall slim man walking behind her. I had my fingers so tightly crossed, "please let this be them." I said to myself. She looked so sexy. She had a stunning body, 34B breasts and neat Brown hair hanging to her shoulders. Her face looked as smooth as silk, I hoped that this was her natural skin and not make-up! She was wearing a pair of skin tight Levi's and a tight white top. I could see the shape of her nipples pressing against the fabric. They turned towards me and surveyed the bar. Their eyes took a few minutes to become accustomed to the poor light. She saw me and I could see her smile. She had a beautiful smile, her entire face lit up. He looked pleasant with a medium build with "Salt & Pepper" hair and a neat mustache. She took his the hand and crossed the room to my booth.

"Lucien" she said quietly.

"You must be Lesley and Dan?" I answered.

They both nodded and joined me in the booth. Lesley sat next to me and Dan sat on the other side, next to her. She slid up close to me and reached across and gave me a peck on the cheek. I could smell her perfume. There is nothing quite like the smell of a woman.

Conversation was surprisingly easy; it was almost as though we had known each other for ages. We chatted away while we continued with our drinks. Dan was the first to finally broach the topic of our intended liaison. "Have you ever been with a couple before?" He asked.

"No" I answered. "I did have an experience when I was younger where a friend and I had spent the night taking it in turns to service an insatiable older woman. I wouldn't really count that."

He nodded thoughtfully.

"I know that Lesley said I was bi-curious and was hoping that we could get something together," he said, "but I'm not sure if I can go through with that."

"I'm in the same boat," I said, "I had messed around with some friends when I was much younger and I remember it being fun, I'm not sure if I could do it again though. It's been a long time."

"Why don't we just wait and see how it goes. No pressure." Said Lesley.

I was hoping that Dan wouldn't get cold feet and pull out. I felt Lesley's hand reach under the table and rest on my upper thigh. Squeezing gently. Her hand slid slowly up until she reached my hard cock, her hands cupping my balls and then sliding up the front of my trousers. She leaned over and kissed me on the lips. Her lips were as soft as satin. Her tongue slid into my mouth I responded by slipping my tongue into her mouth. I looked over to see how Dan was reacting to this passionate kiss and saw that he had his hand in her lap and was rubbing her pussy firmly through her jeans. I was very glad to see that he had not suffered a change of heart!

"Why don't we go up to my room?" I asked.

"You are staying here?" Dan asked, surprised.

"Yes," I answered.

Lesley stood up and took us both by the hands. "Why waste time here when there's a room waiting for us?" she said lightly, excitement in her voice.

We walked over to the lifts and stepped in. We were alone in the lift. I had my back to the sidewall, Lesley pressed herself up against me and pushed her ass against my hard cock. Dan stood in front of her and kissed her deeply. My hands had wondered around her waist and rubbed her pussy through her jeans. As Dan embraced her I could feel his hard cock press against the back of my hands. He certainly wasn't short anything in the size department!

It wasn't long before the lift announced its arrival at my floor and the doors hissed open. We stepped out of the lift and made our way down the passage to my room. I stepped forward and opened the door and then stepped back to allow them into my room. Lesley walked over to the windows and admired the view across the bay. She dropped her handbag on the chair and walked over to the mini-bar. She poured us each a glass of wine and walked across the room to the bathroom, her bag slung over her arm, her wine glass in her hand. She closed the door behind her leaving Dan and I to sit and sip our wine and enjoy the view of the city.

As short while later I heard the bathroom door open behind me and turned around. A beautiful sight awaited me. Lesley had removed her jeans and blouse and was standing in front of us wearing just a pair of Cream, Lace Panties and a matching Bra. She stood with her hand on her hip, the wine glass to her lips and her legs apart. From where I was sitting I could see her arousal evident by the damp spot between her legs. I had no intention of wasting any time and quickly stood up from my chair. Dan had similar thoughts and we both stood enjoying the sexy sight before us.

"Come on guys, why should I be the only one to lose my clothes?" she chirped.

I immediately started to unbutton my shirt. My Pants followed and it took a bit of stretching to pull my underpants over my erect cock. I walked over to where she was standing next to the bed. I looked back to see that Dan was pulling his underpants down his legs but his eyes were fixed firmly on my cock. I wasn't sure whether this was insecurity in case my cock was larger than his or whether his bi-side was starting to show as he became more turned on. I looked down at his cock and noticed that although I was marginally thicker his cock was about an inch longer. I walked up to Lesley and took her in my arms, my cock pressed against her flat stomach; the warmth of her skin against my cock seemed to make it even harder. I could feel her press her pussy against my shaft. We kissed deeply, my hands pulling her towards me. Her lips were soft and succulent. I lifted her petite body up and carried her to the bed. I laid her down and knelt between her legs. I wanted to get to her panties, my biggest love in life!

Dan walked around the bed and was standing above her, he pushed his circumcised cock down and it slipped between her lips and I could see she was starting to take his length into her mouth.

I rubbed her thighs higher and higher until my fingers reached the fabric of her panties. The wet spot appeared to have grown larger than before; I could smell the scent of her pussy filling the air. I lowered my nose to her pussy and started to nuzzle her panty-clad pussy. She responded by pushing her pussy against my face, my tongue rubbing up and down her slit. I was ready to get these panties off and get down to some serious pussy eating! I slipped her panties down her legs, her eyes watching me carefully. I flipped them inside out and brought the drenched gusset to my nose and breathed in deeply. I could see she was a little surprised by this but it didn't stop her rhythmic sucking of Dan's cock. His balls were beating gently against her cheek as he thrust in and out of her mouth.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.