Life Interrupted - Cover

Life Interrupted

Copyright© 2004 by Clvfan

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Chad and Jill are happily married. They are seperated by the war in Iraq. Both are highly sexed people. How will they cope with this problem?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Jill Grover's body was covered in a sheen of sweat. The 27 year old blonde beauty was riding her husbands big cock. They were out by their pool, Chad was lying on a low fully reclined lounge chair and Jill was straddling his big body standing on her feet while she lowered herself down fully on his 11 inch cock then rose till just the big plum looking head was seated in her tight lips. Then once again she devoured him again.

His cock head hit her cervix each trip. A soft grunt "uhh" came from her when he pushed against that tight muscle ring. His cock was almost as big around as her wrist. He had to go very slow every time they made love till she became accustomed to his size.

This was to be their last night together for six months. Chad and his partner Bill Jeffers owned a large Real Estate company that operated over most of the south. Each was a millionaire. Chad was also a doer, he liked to be outside when possible and kept himself in great shape. He was also a Major in the National Guard, that's why this would be the last night they would see each other in a while. He had been called to active duty to go to Iraq. Chad was 6'2 and weighted about 220, he had broad shoulders and a big chest. What Jill liked about him was he was big all over.

Jill on the other hand was barely 5' but every bit of it was gorgeous woman. She looked a lot like Kelly Ripa the TV star only cuter if you can imagine that. Long blonde hair and bright green eyes. Her breasts were about b cup size but because of how short she was they looked much bigger. She had that little waist that Chad could almost get his big hands around leading to a curvy ass and very shapely legs.

Right now Chad's hard cock was between those legs spreading her blonde hair fringed pussy lips in a big O while she rode him, she was trying for her third orgasm. Chad had already gave her one while she lay on her back with her legs wrapped around his pumping muscular ass and one on her hands and knees with him holding that curvy ass and pulling her back on his big prick. He loved the sight of his cock covered in her secretions plowing in and out of her wide stretched cunt. She was always so tight no matter how much he fucked her.

He was holding back, he wanted to fuck her for a long time tonight. Jill loved sex and she was an easy cummer. Her clit when aroused was about a half inch long and situated right at the top of her channel. It got rubbed by anything going in and out of her hot hole and she could reach orgasm easy. She loved to cum and Chad loved to be in her when she did.

"Ummm baby fuck me, Ohh your cocks' so hot" Jill like to talk when she fucked.

She rotated her hips on the down stroke bringing a groan from her husband. "Does daddy like my tight pussy?" She was breathing hard while his big cock filled her completely. She squeezed him with her vaginal muscles rippling them up his cock.

"Ohhhh honey that feels so good, how do you do that" he gasped? Jill had more control over her tight channel than anybody he had ever fucked. Jill was posting hard now. "Ummmm does my big boy like momma to milk his big stick? Ouhhhhhh yeah fuck me daddy I am about there" she cried.

Chad was lifting his hips up to meet her descending ass driving all the way in her. His cock was pushing her cervix open stretching the little neck leading to her womb. Jill dropped all her weight on him(which wasn't that much) and ground her pussy around on his groin while she flooded his dick and balls with another load of honey. "Yeessssssss... Oh Chad baby you're so goooooood" she squeaked as another orgasm milked his big cock.

This time it was to much for him, his big balls started pumping and he shot load after load right into her womb while she tried to strangle his cock with her gripping pussy.

"Here it is baby take my cum Ah yeah you are so damn tight" he husked.

She fell forward wrapping her arms around his chest, she was so short her head lay on his chest with her mouth about even with his nipples, she took one in her mouth chewing gently. That brought another moan from his mouth and jerk from his tightly enclosed cock.

She crawled up his body pulling her cunt almost off his cock, just the head remaining in her while she took his lips with hers and ran her tongue into his mouth to duel with his. They kept up the kiss for a long time, each knew it would be a while before they could do this again. For almost an hour they just lay there in each others arms, little kisses and strokes of their hands over the others body, memorizing each piece of skin.

Finally Chad rose picking his wife up in his arms and carried her into the house. Twice more that night her cries of fulfillment echoed through the house and once again he painted the inside of her womb with his white cream.

The next morning they were on the way to the airport where he was to report for his deployment. They had talked over everything she was to do while he was away. Jill worked for his company, that's where they had met. She was hired as the head bookkeeper when she got out of college. Chad fell in love with her the first time he saw her.

They had a five acre estate outside of town. It was fenced and gated, electronic alarms all around. He liked working outside so they didn't have anybody come in and do the grounds, he and Jill mowed and trimmed it. They liked working outside together. Since he was going to be gone he knew it would be to much for her to handle alone so they had contacted the local high school. They had a work program for any student that was willing to earn some extra money. Chad and Jill wanted someone to come over on Saturdays and help with the yard work, or anything else that Jill needed help with.

As Jill watched her husband board the military aircraft that was to take him away she felt the loneliness start already. The feel of his strong lips still lingered on hers. The torment in his eyes was a mirror of hers. Damn war anyway.

The first few days she tried to act like it was normal, she went to work and did some chores when she got home. Their friends called and invited her to dinner and lunch and tried to keep her busy but she cried herself to sleep every night that week, she missed him so. It wasn't his big dick she missed it was him, his skin lying against hers in their bed, his smell, seeing him when she woke, the love in his voice. All that was him was missing.

Thursday night she was very tense. She loved sex, She didn't want any ole dick, she had only had 6 lovers since she was 16. Two in high school, 3 in college and 1 before she met Chad.

The first was a linebacker from the football team and she was a cheerleader. He took her virginity and it was very unsatisfying. He fondled her breasts for a few minutes, used his finger in her cunt and got her stirred up then jammed it in and hunched a few times. Just when she was starting to feel really good, he shot his cum in her. He pulled out wiped his dick on her panties and acted like he did her a big favor.

Her next lover was a swimmer on the school team, he had a nice body and a great mind. He was one of the top students in the school, Jill and he were both in the top 2% of their class. He liked to read and he liked to read about sex especially. On their second date he made love to her like she never dreamed possible. She had her pussy ate for the first time, she sucked a cock for the first time. She had four orgasms that first night and found out what fucking is all about. They went together for the last two years of high school, then he went to a college in Michigan and she went to North Carolina.

Her first lover in college had a hooded dick, the first she ever saw, It fascinated her the way the head was covered and she could slide all that skin back to expose it. They ended up fighting over everything but sex so they didn't stay together long.

Her next lover was a Senior and had a nice 8 inch cock, he wasn't that good to start with but she taught him everything she knew and he was quick learner. He graduated and went back home. He wanted her to come with him but she wasn't ready for marriage.

The next one was good in the sack but it seemed they didn't have anything else in common either, they stayed together on and off till graduation.

When she graduated and moved to Raleigh she started dating a nice guy. She didn't want to fuck just everybody, she just wanted to fuck her man a lot and he couldn't keep up with her.

When she met Chad during her interview she was lost at first sight.

When he asked her out she nearly peed her pants. He was such a gentleman, he gave her a gentle kiss that first date. That one touch of his lips set her body to singing. On the second date he was going to do the same when she opened her door and pulled him inside. The first time he touched her bare skin she shivered all over. Everything he did to her was ten times better than anything else before. Chad had felt the same way and they were married within two months.

Thursday night she got out her vibrator. Lying on her bed with her eyes closed she pictured her husbands big cock getting ready to enter her, she moved the fake cock in and out, she had used some oil on it and it rubbed her clit good. Her legs were spread wide while she played with her puffy aureole and nipple on one breast. Her aureole stood up from her breast almost a 1/4 inch and her nipples when hard stuck out another 1/2 inch. When she didn't wear a bra both were plainly visible.

The dildo flashed in and out of her wet pussy and she came with a soft "unnnnn". It relieved some tension but was far from satisfactory. Nothing could take the place of a hot hard silky skinned cock spreading her open.

On Saturday morning she went over to the high school to pick up her help. Mr. Adams the man in charge gave her a list of names, then pointed out which boys were which around the room. One of the boys on the list was a hulking 6 foot boy that thought he was the worlds gift to everything, he looked her over like she was undressed. Jill was used to that but she figured he would be more trouble then help. She saw a young boy over in the corner, kind of short, maybe 5' 4", slim, but strong looking. Looked to be the quiet kind, he was reading a book on chemistry.

"What's his name?" she asked Mr. Adams pointing to the young lad.

Looking down at his list he said "Oh yes that's Paul Latner, lets see he is fifteen, be sixteen in a couple of months. he has good grades, been on three jobs and got an excellent review on them all" he explained.

"Can I talk to him about the job" she asked.

"Sure you can go into that room over there, its one of the interview rooms. He turned and hollered at Paul. "Paul come over her a minute."

Paul hearing his name called looked up from his reading, he saw Mr. Adams gesturing him toward one of the interview rooms, standing beside him was the prettiest girl he had ever seen, he wondered if she was new in school, he certainly hadn't seen her before. He wished he had enough confidence to ask her name but he knew he wouldn't.

He walked to the room and when he entered he saw Mr. Adams and the new girl coming in also, great he thought I might get to meet her anyway.

Mr. Adams introduced her, "Paul this is Mrs. Grover, she needs some help on her property while her husband is away with the military, Saturdays, maybe a day or two through the week. I'll let her tell you what she needs" and with that he walked out.

No way this girl is married he thought she doesn't look over 16. She is so beautiful he thought.

Jill held out her hand, "Hi my names Jill Grover, You're Paul right" she grinned.

He took her hand, it felt so soft, he was so flustered he stuttered "yy... eess mammmmmm that's mmmy nammme."

Jill chuckled and squeezed his hand, "I won't bite Paul, sit down and tell me about yourself."

Paul tried to gather himself and he sat down across from this vision of loveliness.

Over the course of the next half hour Jill figured she had found her helper, he was a shy boy, very smart and seemed very mature for his age. The only problem he had was that on alternate weekends he went to visit his dad, his parents were divorced and his farther lived in another town. Jill was sorry to hear this but she asked him if he knew of someone who could fill in when he was gone... Paul thought for a moment.

"There is a new guy, only been here about a month but he's a real nice guy, Moved here from Hawaii. His name is Lokela" Paul told her.

"Okay lets see if he is available." Jill went and found Mr. Adams and asked if he had Lokela on his list. He checked, told her he did but he wasn't there today. He gave her the phone number he had and she went back and got Paul.

"Come on I will show you were you will be working, We can call Lokela on the way. She called from her cell phone and a lady answered the phone. Jill explained who she was and that Lokela had been recommended by Paul. Lokela's mother knew Paul and said she figured it would be alright but it was up to Lokela, she put him on the phone and Jill explained that he would be working every other weekend maybe some though the week.

Lokela agreed and his mom gave Jill directions on how to get to their house. They picked him up and headed for Jill's house. She liked what she saw of Lokela also, he was a tall slender boy for his age, about 5'9" had a dark skin and coal black curly hair. He was also very polite and shy. He had a brilliant smile his white teeth in his dark face was captivating. He told her he was half Hawaiian, that his father was an electrical engineer and they moved here when he was offered a good job. His mother was an Indian beauty from New Deli He also was 15 and would turn 16 in about 3 months.

Both boys were admiring Jill and trying not to show it, Paul thought she was so beautiful he still couldn't believe she was over 16, Lokela thought that she looked like an angel and he was very lucky to be able to work around her.

When they arrived at the house Jill took them around and showed them where everything was kept for the yard work, they toured the house and grounds. She had Paul mow the lawn with the small tractor they had, he loved that, getting to drive something. She had Lokela do the trimming with a gas weed eater.

Jill knew she had picked the right ones, both boys worked hard and did a good job. She brought them something to drink after a couple of hours and sat down talking to them for about a half hour. The boys were amazed that she really wanted to know about them and she told them about Chad, how they had met and fell in love and where he was at now. The boys could hear the sad loneliness in her voice when she talked of her husband and each silently vowed to help this good lady any way they could.

When she walked back to the house both boys couldn't help but watch her cute little ass swaying in those tight shorts and being 15 year old boys their pants got a little tighter also.

She had them stop for lunch about 1:00 and they went into the house to eat. They sat at the table and watched while she moved about the kitchen. Twice she bent over to get something out of the bottom of the cabinet, her shorts stretched so tight that the lips of her pussy were outlined between her heart shaped ass.

Paul and Lokela both had a hardon and was afraid she would see it. When she placed the plates before them she did see them both, their shorts tented. What she saw in Lokela's pants looked pretty big. It secretly pleased her that these boys thought she was sexy. But she giggled to herself fifteen year old boys get a hardon pretty easy.

She sat down and talked to them for about an hour, she learned that neither had a girlfriend, they were both very shy but she was easy to talk to and before long they were laughing and cutting up. Both boys made very good grades and since she was a good student also they talked about some of their classes and how much things changed since she was in school.

Paul just had to know. He shyly asked Jill how old she was. She grinned "How old do you think I am" She asked?

Paul started stammering again. "Weeelllll Youuuuu don't."

Jill's tinkling laughter made both boys smile. "I'll have pity on you, I am 27." she reached over and squeezed Paul's arm her soft hand sending a tremor through his young body.

"No way" both boys said.

"Yep getting to be an old woman" She quipped.

Lokela wanted to say she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen, but instead he said. "Mrs. Grover you look like a teenager."

Jill beamed "why thank you Lokela that's very nice. But you boys don't have to call me Mrs. Grover, Jill will be fine." Neither boy was comfortable with this yet so they compromised with Mrs. G.

While they worked the yard that afternoon Jill helped them, All three were hot and sweaty by the time they were done. The boys worked hard but they got distracted some by Jill. Her T-shirt was wet with sweat and clung to her breasts, her puffy aureole and nipple making big visible dents. Both boys tried to keep her from seeing their hardons tenting their shorts.

Jill did see but she pretended she didn't. She could tell Lokela had a very big dick. When they finished up for the day she drove them home. She suggested when they come that they bring an extra set of clothes and they could shower and change before going home.

Paul lived about ten miles from her house and he said he could ride his bike. Lokela lived a little farther but he said he would bike to her house also. Paul said he would be gone next week so she told Lokela she looked forward to his coming, the boys company and work had made the day much easier for her.

That night she felt very lonely and frustrated, even her vibrator wasn't taking much of the edge off. Chad called Sunday afternoon, he got fifteen minutes phone time once a week. She was so glad to hear his voice. They talked quickly, he told her what he was doing, she told him about both boys, how nice they were and giggling told him about their hardons, they were so cute she said trying to hide them. They professed their love for each other and it was time for him to go. Jill cried herself to sleep again.

After hanging up Chad thought all the way back to his tent. As a company commander he had a tent by himself, a luxury in Iraq. He heard the tension and frustration in her voice and knew she was sexually frustrated, that she was used to making love practically every day and she was the kind of woman that needed that. He got to thinking about the boys she told him about. If he couldn't be there for her maybe she could find a temporary substitute. He trusted her and knew she wouldn't cheat on him no matter how horny she got, but if he told her it was alright and he trusted her judgment then she might do it.

He loved his wife and he wanted her happy even if someone else had to fill in for him while he was gone.

Chad had no macho problems, he was sure of his wife, even if she took a lover he knew once he was home he would be the only one sharing her bed.

He lay on his cot thinking about her little perfect body, those sparkling green eyes, cute nose, more than a handful breasts and blonde pussy. He still didn't know how she gets all of him in her but it sure feels good. He started stroking his big cock and remembering how good she felt, he soon shot his load into the sand by his cot. It's a good thing the sand soaks up moisture so easy the thought because I will be doing a lot of this.

Being the Company Commander also has other advantages, since his was a military police unit he had access to the censers office. He knew the commander of that unit very well. He wrote a letter explaining how he had thought about it and the conclusion he came to. She could tell him her answer Sunday when he called. He gave it to the commanding officer in the censer office and waited for him to read it, he didn't mind one person knowing but he didn't want to send it through the regular way were anyone of the personnel could read it. The Major just said must be a hell of a woman and told Chad it would go out with today's post.

Jill went though her work week as normal but she was getting more tense all the time. She had fucked herself three times Wednesday night but was still wound up, it just wasn't the same as a hot silky feeling cock. She wrote Chad every day but so far she had only got one letter telling her he had arrived and was deploying to his field assignment. On Thursday she got a letter in the mail, tearing it open at the mailbox she couldn't wait to see what he had to say.

To say she was surprised at the contents would be an understatement. She sat at the table and thought about what Chad had proposed. The boys were only fifteen and even though Lokela looked like he had a big cock she figured they probably didn't have any experience. She didn't want anybody but her Chad but her body wanted to be fucked with a real dick.

She still hadn't made up her mind by Saturday. She was in the kitchen when the gate monitor buzzed. She saw it was Lokela. Letting him in she went over the list of things she had for him to do, there wasn't much really, mow the lawn and clean the pool. He came in with a big grin on his face. His coca butter colored skin making his white teeth shine.

"Ready to go Mrs. G." he said.

"Okay here's the plan I will ride the tractor and you do the trimming. Probably take us about three hours to get that done, We'll have some lunch and then you can do the pool while I do some work in here, how does that sound" she asked him.

"Sounds fine to me, you're the boss mam." He smiled and headed for the tool shed to get the weed eater.

Jill put on her working clothes, a cut off pair of jeans, really cut off, daisy duke type and a sports bra and went to get the tractor.

They worked steady, Lokela couldn't help but stare at her when he thought she wasn't looking. She was gorgeous riding around on that tractor, blonde hair pulled back in a pony tail, her shorts rode so far up her thighs her legs were exposed plumb up to the hip, golden brown and shapely. Her tits although confined bounced nicely when the tractor went over rough ground here and there, the puffy aureole tenting her bra out.

He had to keep adjusting his swelling cock and trying to concentrate on his job. They finished around noon, it was very hot and Lokela shirt was soaked with sweat and Jill's bra was also. Her skin shone with a shiny sheen of persperation.

Lokela followed her into the kitchen watching her curvy ass rolling inside those denim cutoffs. His dick started to swell again.

Jill went to the fridge to get something to fix for lunch. Talking over her shoulder she told Lokela to go ahead and take his shirt off it was soaked anyway. He started to then thought that long t-shirt was the only thing keeping her from seeing his hard on in his shorts. "Uh that's ok I'll be fine." he stammered.

She turned and brought some sandwich fixings to the table, gave him a smile and insisted, "go on I know its uncomfortable to wear a wet shirt especially in air conditioning."

He sat down quickly and took his shirt off. Jill smiled inwardly when she caught a glimpse of his tented shorts before he sat down. Up until this morning she had been to busy to think about what Chad had suggested.

While she was eating she looked at Lokela in a different manner, as a potential lover. He was a handsome boy with a winning smile, his skin was like light chocolate, he was slender but you could see the muscles playing in his arms and chest when he worked, and she didn't know how big but it looked like he was definitely well endowed.

She engaged him in talk about school and got around to girls, he told her he didn't have any girlfriends. He studied a lot and worked to help the family, even though his dad had a good job they had five kids and every dime counted.

After lunch she told him to start on the pool. He left and she cleaned up the kitchen and started some laundry. She could see Lokela working around the pool and once again thought about what Chad had written. Having finished what she was doing she changed into a black bikini and got a book to go sit by the pool. It wasn't a thong bikini although she did have some of those. It was made of a soft material that clung to the skin.

Lokela saw her coming and almost dropped the pool seine he was using to get leaves out of the pool, man she was a sight he thought. Blonde pony tail swinging as well as those hips and breasts swaying to her movement. She sat down in a lounge chair opening her book. Looking up and smiling at him "How are you doing, it looks good."

"I'm about done" he told her. He couldn't help but take in the way her puffy aureole was plainly visible beneath her top with a round protrusion right in the middle. He turned away from her so she wouldn't see his hardon.

"Why don't you jump in and cool off when you get finished" she suggested.

"Oh I couldn't do that, I didn't bring any trunks" he replied.

"Did you bring an extra change of clothes" She asked?

"Yes mam I did" He replied.

"Well then the shorts you have on can be your trunks, when you get out you can take a shower before going home" Jill told him.

That sounded pretty good to him and maybe the water would make his hard dick go down. He finished in another fifteen minutes, put the tools away and walked to the pool, he was looking at Jill, she had one shapely leg crossed over the other and was absently scratching the side of one full boob. He had to get in the water fast.

Jill heard the splash and saw Lokela's head bobbing up in the pool, he gave her a smile and a wave and started swimming around.

"It sure feels good Mrs. G you should come on in" he hollered.

"Not right now I want to finish this chapter, you have fun" she smiled.

He played around till he had cooled off and his dick was soft again before getting out. The ladder was almost right in front of Jill and when he climbed out he asked her where the shower was.

Looking up from her book she saw him step onto the edge of the pool, the water had plastered his shorts to his body. She could see the outline of his cock. My gosh she thought it looks like its halfway down his thigh. Looking up quickly to his eyes she said "oh uh you go through the kitchen and down the hall, it's the guest bedroom, last door on the left."

He grinned and started off. She grinned shook her head and went back to her book.

Lokela showered and she gave him a soft drink before he left, they sat around the table and joked about this and that. He tried not to but his eyes kept dropping to her breasts and those puffy aureole. She was used to this from most men and it didn't bother her. When he got up to leave he made sure he had his dirty clothes held in front of him. She grinned and told him she would see him in a couple of weeks.

That night as she lay in bed with her vibrator trying to ease some tension in her body all her thoughts were on her husbands big wonderful cock. But before she went to sleep the image of Lokelas' dick visible through his shorts popped in her mind.

Lokela was lying in his bed at the same time the vision of Jill, those tight cutoffs right up in her crotch and nipples tenting her bra had him stroking his hard dick, long slow strokes visualizing that it was her soft hand that was doing it. Then the image of her in that black bikini all golden legs and belly, scratching her tit. Now he could see his hand cupping that warm flesh. His hand flew up and down his shaft till he shot a load into a towel he had brought from the bathroom, he didn't want his mom to see dried cum on his sheets.

When Chad called Sunday she had about decided to go with his plan, she still wouldn't if he had any doubts at all. Knowing the calls were recorded and monitored he had to try and not be obvious about what he was saying. "Did you get my letter" he asked?

"Yes darling I did, are you sure about this" She questioned?

"Yes I am, I love you more than anything and I want you to be happy" he told her.

"But darling I can wait, I really can" she said.

"Baby I know you better than you know yourself, I know you can wait but you would be miserable and I don't want you to be that way. Do you have anybody in mind." This was the part he was dreading, he hoped it wouldn't be somebody he didn't care for.

There was silence for a few seconds on the other end. "I think I will take your suggestion" she said softly. "You know Chad Grover that you are the only man I love or ever will" she said, then with emphasis "Nobody can have my heart and soul but you."

"I know baby, I love you just as much and I can't wait to get home" his time was up and they had to say goodbye.

Jill cried herself to sleep again because of loneliness and because she was going to do something that in her heart she didn't want to do, but she knew Chad was right, before he could get home she might get so horny she would do something they both would regret.

By Wednesday she had decided that since she was going to do this she might as well decide to enjoy it. She was now looking forward to Saturday and Paul. The question was how was she going to go about it. First she thought she better get some condoms. Since she and Chad were trying to have a baby she hadn't been taking any kind of birth control. She didn't think it would be to hard to persuade Paul. Hell, young men like him were always horny.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.