Like Mother, Like Daughter - Cover

Like Mother, Like Daughter

Copyright© 2004 by Gary Johns

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Elaine is a lonely housewife that finds love in the arms of a black man.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating   Interracial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Size  

"I don't look too casual do I?" Elaine said to her mother as she helped her set the table. She felt underdressed compared to her mother. She was wearing a short denim skirt, denim jacket, and a white blouse underneath. On her feet she had on a pair of high-heeled sandals. Her shapely legs were smooth and still tanned... thanks to an occasional visit to the tanning salon.

"Absolutely not. You look cute," Sandra said. She was wearing a sexy black dress that hugged her hips and came down to the middle of her thighs. It was low cut and revealed the swells of her large breasts. She had on a pair of black pumps.

"Well, I wasn't going for cute," she said and opened the jacket.

Sandra's eyes grew wide when she realized that she could see through her daughter's blouse. The blouse was like the one she had worn on their previous date, only this one didn't have pockets to cover her nipples. She could see the outline of her round breasts and her pink nipples, which were already hard. "You may want to keep that closed during dinner," Sandra laughed. "Otherwise, you might get raped on the table."

"I forgot to put on panties again," Elaine added with a naughty smile.

"So did I," her mother said. "God, I can't believe how much alike we are. So, are you going all the way tonight?" Sandra asked in a casual tone as she began to put silverware on the table.

Elaine looked at her mother and shook her head. "I don't think I'm ready."

"Why not? Are you afraid that he's too big?" she said factiously.

"Well, that's not the problem, but it does concern me," she answered seriously. "He's twice as long as John and at least twice as big around," Elaine answered.

"Elaine, you've had two kids who each weighted 7 or 8 pounds. He's not 'that' big," Sandra laughed.

"It's not the same and you know it mother."

"You're right," she admitted, touching her daughter's hand and smiling in understanding. "Well, if you change your mind, the spare bedroom has fresh sheets on the bed."

"Mother!" Elaine said and put her hands on her hips. "I think you're trying to corrupt your daughter."

They both laughed.

The doorbell interrupted their conversation.

Elaine went to the door to find Derrick and Jerome waiting. She smiled and invited them inside, her heart suddenly beating more rapidly. Derrick was wearing a white turtleneck shirt with a sports coat. Jerome had on a blue oxford shirt and a sports coat.

Derrick stopped as he went by to give Elaine a quick kiss on the lips. She didn't resist. She led the two men into the living room and told them she would get them a glass of wine. In the kitchen she poured four glasses of wine and gave her mother two. The two women smiled conspiratorially at one another before heading for the living room.

"Hi Jerome... Derrick," Sandra said as she handed a glass of wine to Jerome and sat next to him.

Elaine gave Derrick his glass and sat on a chair across from him, crossing her legs. When she looked at him, she saw his eyes move down to her legs. Her short denim skirt had pulled far up her leg, exposing much of her smooth thigh. If she had panties on, he might have been able to see just a hint. A chill of excitement went through her as she uncrossed her legs casually and then re-crossed them. She saw that Derrick's eyes never left her legs and she squirmed in her chair.

On the sofa, Jerome and her mother were talking quietly. At one point she saw her mother lean forward and place her hand on his thigh, laughing at something he had said. She left it there when she sat back.

Suddenly, Sandra stood up. "I almost forgot the roast. Dinner will be read in five minutes," she said as she hurried into the kitchen.

True to her word, Sandra called everyone into the dinning room a few minutes later. The table was set with her finest china and silverware. In the center was a large roast with potatoes and carrots. There was also corn, fresh green beans, and home baked rolls.

"Wow," Jerome said. "You cook like this all the time?"

"Oh yes," Sandra said factiously.

"Yeah, right," Elaine said and they all laughed.

The boys were obviously hungry. It took sometime before their appetites were satisfied. When they were, most of the food was gone from the table. Jerome and Derrick helped clean the table and carried the dirty dishes into the kitchen. Then Sandra shooed them out, telling them to go down to the clubroom where there was a pool table. She told them that there was cold beer in the refrigerator downstairs and to help themselves. Then she said that she and Elaine would finish the dishes and join them.

Both men kissed the ladies and left the kitchen.

"Are you as excited as I am?" Sandra asked Elaine when they were alone in the kitchen.

"I think so. If I was wearing panties, they would be soaked," Elaine said with a smile.

When all the dishes were in the washer and the kitchen cleaned, the two women headed downstairs. They found Derrick and Jerome playing pool with a college football game on the large screen TV.

"It doesn't get any better than this," Jerome said. "Football, beer and two gorgeous ladies."

"In that order," Sandra pouted.

Jerome looked embarrassed. "Uh... reverse that order," he said. He opened his arms to her and she turned her face up for his kiss. A moan escaped his lips when she opened her mouth to his searching tongue.

Elaine and Derrick stood watching the two kiss. It was a very uncomfortable moment.

Finally, Sandra pushed Jerome away when she began to get excited. She was breathing harder and her face was flushed. "So, it's Jerome and I against Derrick and Elaine in a winner take all pool game."

"What's the prize?" Jerome asked.

"You'll have to wait and see," Sandra answered with a lustful smile.

When they began to play, Sandra acted as if she didn't really know how to shoot pool. Actually she was very good. However, she liked the way Jerome put his arms around her and leaned over her back to show her how to make a shot.

As the game progressed, and they waited their next shot, Sandra pushed Jerome onto a chair and sat on his lap. She kissed him passionately again and squirmed on his lap. It only took a second for her to feel his excitement.

The wine and beer eventually began to relax everyone. Soon, Elaine was leaning against Derrick with her arm around his waist as they watched Sandra lean over the table with her breasts almost falling out of her top.

"It's getting warm in here," Elaine said. Her heart was beating rapidly as she pulled off her denim jacket. Suddenly the two boys grew very quiet. Elaine could feel their eyes on her breasts. Her nipples were already hard.

Derrick smiled and pulled Elaine close to him again. He leaned to her ear and whispered, "You're driving me crazy."

She turned to him and went up on her toes to whisper into his ear. "When they're gone, I'm going to suck your cock." With that she pulled away and leaned over the table to take her shot.

Derrick stood with his mouth open, wondering if he had heard her correctly. He could feel his pants tighten as his penis began to harden. It didn't help that Elaine was leaning over the table so far that her skirt almost pulled up to her ass cheeks. He could see something glistening on the inside of her thighs. When she returned to him, he pulled her into his arms and brought his lips to her. He was excited to find that she didn't resist. Within a second, she had opened her mouth to his insistent tongue.

Elaine felt her sex lips throb and more juice begin to dribble down her legs. Suddenly she could feel the bulge from Derrick's large penis against her stomach. When she pulled away, she turned to see her mother on Jerome's lap again and they were kissing passionately. Her eyes opened wide when she saw that his hand was under her skirt and moving back and forth. Her mother moaned and spread her legs wider.

Finally when Sandra realized that she was making a spectacle of herself, she pulled away from Jerome and stood up. She took his hand and pulled him toward the stairs, turning to her daughter to say, "I hate to be rude but Jerome and I have some business to discuss upstairs."

Jerome smiled at Derrick and winked as he let Sandra lead him up the stairs.

The clubroom suddenly got very quiet as Elaine and Derrick stood nervously, looking at each other. Elaine picked up her pool cue and took a shot. She missed.

Derrick took several shots before he missed. However, neither his nor Elaine's mind was on pool.

When Derrick won the game he sat down. Elaine pulled the rack from under the table and began to organize the balls. As she leaned over the table, she felt her short skirt pull up. As she pushed the balls to the dot in the center, she leaned further over. She heard a gasp from behind her.

Derrick eyes were opened wide as he stared at Elaine's exposed pussy. It was swollen and very wet. When he couldn't take any more, he stood up and moved over to her. Then he leaned over her, his hands around her waist and whispered, "You are driving me nuts. Did I hear you correctly a few minutes ago?" With that, his hands came up to cup her thinly covered breasts.

Elaine sucked in her breath and closed her eyes. She knew what he was referring too but now regretted saying it. She swallowed and stood up, with Derrick's hands still on her breasts. She reached up and pulled his hands away. "Uh... uh... just a minute, I have to use the ladies room." She wasn't lying; juice was running down her thighs. However, she needed time to think too.

"Hurry back," Derrick said.

Elaine quickly ascended the stairs and walked down the hall. The bathroom was at the end of the hall, past her mother's bedroom. As she drew close to the bedroom, she could already hear the groans of pleasure. Her intention was to slip quickly past the room and clean up. However, as she passed the bedroom door, she paused. The door was opened, just a crack. In spite of her mind telling her to move on, she looked inside. Suddenly, her hand went over her mouth to cover a gasp. From her position, she could see the dresser mirror. From there, she had a perfect reflection of the bed. What she saw almost made her knees buckle. Her mother was sitting on Jerome with his wide black shaft deep inside her. Her sex lips were stretched incredibly wide. Each time she lifted up, his shiny shaft, wet with her mother's juices, slipped almost all the way out. With a moan she would push down, taking it deep again. Elaine could see that he was very, very thick. However, it didn't appear that her mother had any problem taking it inside her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.