Like Mother, Like Daughter - Cover

Like Mother, Like Daughter

Copyright© 2004 by Gary Johns

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Elaine is a lonely housewife that finds love in the arms of a black man.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating   Interracial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Size  

Elaine was sitting on the front porch swing, still basking in the glow of a satisfied woman when her mother arrived with the children late Sunday afternoon. She smiled at her mother as she ushered the children up the walk to the front door. "Looks like you're none the worse for wear," she said to her mother, referring to her having the kids overnight.

"I should say the same thing about you," Sandra answered with a knowing smile. "How was it?"

Elaine sighed and said, "It was wonderful... incredible... unbelievable."

"That good huh?"

"Maybe better."

"Let's get some cookie's and milk guys," Sandra said as she followed the boys into the house. Then she turned to Elaine and said, "I'll be back. I want to hear all the details."

Elaine was still sitting on the swing when her mother brought the boys back out with sippy cups of milk and cookies.

"Alright guys, sit down on the porch and eat your cookies. Then you can ride your tricycles on the driveway," Sandra said.

Elaine looked at her mother and though of how lucky she was to have her. She was truly a good friend. When she continued to fuss with the children, Elaine said, "Sit down mother and relax for a minute."

Sandra finally joined her daughter on the swing, sitting down with a sigh. "They are a handful."

"Tell me about it," Elaine laughed.

"So Derrick was everything you hoped he would be?" Sandra said, anxious to hear the details.

"He was wonderful and an incredible lover."

"Did you have a problem... you know with his... ?" Sandra said and held her hands open like Elaine had done when describing Derrick's penis.

"Nope. I couldn't believe it but I took it all. Every inch."

"That's my girl," Sandra laughed and patted her daughter's thigh.

"There was just one problem," Elaine added and then laughed.

"What?"

"John's condoms wouldn't fit. It only covered half of his cock," she said and then looked quickly at the boys, afraid they had heard. However, they were fighting over a cookie.

It was Sandra's turn to laugh. "What'd you do?" she asked.

Elaine paused and looked out at the boys now chasing each other in the front yard. She bit her lip pensively. "Well, I figured it was okay this once."

Sandra looked at her with concern. "I don't have to tell you how dangerous that is."

"No you don't, but what was I going to do? I can't take the pill," she lamented. "I'm going to have to go to the doctor and find something."

"You had better or John's going to be suspicious when you get pregnant and he wasn't home that month." Then she added with a wry smile, "Or worse yet, when you give birth to a black baby." She looked at her daughter seriously and then smiled. "On second thought, I might pay to see his face."

"Mother!" Elaine said in mock shock.

"So have you thought about what Derrick and your relationship is going to be after John gets home?"

"I've thought of nothing else. But I don't have any answers. It's not like me to be sneaking around behind his back. You know that I'm not very good at being deceitful. However, the one thing that I do know is that I can't give Derrick up."

"You know that this could get very messy."

"Yes, but I'm happier right now that I've been in years... maybe ever."

"I can see that."

"It's so great to have someone that really cares for me. I know that John did in the beginning, but it's been so long that I can't remember how it felt anymore."

Sandra opened her mouth and was about to say, "I told you so." But then she thought better and said, "It'll all work out for the best." She patted her daughter's hand warmly.

If Elaine thought last week was difficult to get through, this week was far worse. Derrick had to go out of town until Friday. She talked to him every day but wanted to be with him. The problem was that John was coming home on Friday so the weekend was out.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.