Kidnapped! - Cover

Kidnapped!

Copyright© 2004 by Connard Wellingham

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A kidnapping with a difference. A mother and her teenage family are kidnapped and forced to submit to the sexual whims of their captors.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Coercion   Light Bond   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

When Diane came to, she had to resist an immediate urge to scream. She looked around, seeing but not taking anything in, her eyes wild, fighting back tears. Her arms were raised above her head and they hurt. She tried to pull them down but found she couldn't - her wrists were secured to the wall by shackles. She bit her lip to stem the second scream that welled up in her throat. She pulled and tugged frantically but all she succeeded in doing was hurting her wrists. Her head dropped in despair and she saw that her ankles had been secured the same way. She was spreadeagled against a wall unable to move and, what was worse, she was naked.

This time she could not prevent the tears and for several minutes she hung in her chains sobbing uncontrollably. But she was basically a sensible girl. Giving in to despair wouldn't help her. Fighting back the tears she raised her head and began to take note of her surroundings. Okay, she was naked and chained to a wall - what else? The wall was wooden and she was not cold. Good. What else? She looked around more attentively. The room was quite large. It had wood panelled walls which were adorned with hooks and had a variety of strange looking implements either attached to them or next to them. She studied the odd collection of wooden bars and chains and connectors but couldn't fathom out their purpose.

The floor was covered in a deep-pile green carpet. She wiggled her toes and, despite herself, grinned in pleasure - a luxuriously soft deep-pile carpet. At on end of the room was a raised dais - almost like a jumbo king-size bed - with a cover that matched the carpet. She couldn't make out much else for that end of the room was shrouded in darkness.

She turned her head the other way and stifled another scream for, hanging next to her was her brother, head bowed and obviously still unconscious. She craned her neck and made out the form of her mother on the far side of her brother also naked and spreadeagled against the wall. As she looked, her mother raised her head and looked around woozily.

"Mom," she called.

Slowly her mother focussed on her. "Diane!" she cried. "Are you okay? Where are we? What's happened?" She heard panic in her mother's voice.

"It's all right, Mom. I'm here and I'm OK. I don't know where we are. I think we've been kidnapped or something."

"Kidnapped? Oh, my God! Chuck! Chuck? Are you okay, Chuck?"

Her mother was getting hysterical.

"Get a grip, Mom," she snapped. "Chuck's still out for the count. What use would he be anyway?"

Her mother drew a deep, shuddering breath in an attempt to calm herself. "You're right, dear," she said more calmly. "What do we do now?"

"We wait, I suppose. There's not a lot else we can do."

At that moment a door at the far end of the room opened. The doorway was dark and at first Diane couldn't make much out but, as the figure approached the light, she caught her breath. The newcomer was a statuesque black woman in her mid-thirties. She was dressed in a flame-red peignoir trimmed with fur and red, high-heeled mules with red pom-poms. The robe was tightly belted, emphasising her hour-glass figure. As she moved huge, pointed breasts shifted beneath the gauzy material and the cheeks of her bubble butt rolled in wide arcs. A mane of black, glossy hair framed a high-cheeked, full-lipped sensual face with black ringlets. She oozed sex.

She stopped in front of the captives and beamed at them. "Well, I'm glad to see two of you are awake," she said in a low, husky voice.

Diane stared fixedly at the black woman. Little shivers ran up and down her spine. The woman's breasts fascinated her. The woman became aware of her attention and moved closer. Diane was acutely aware of the woman's musky aroma, the heat that seemed to emanate from her - and she couldn't tear hear eyes away form these stupendous breasts.

She felt the woman's carmine-tipped finger under her chin and reluctantly raised her head. The woman beamed at the girl, her teeth flashing white against the dark skin.

"My, you are a pretty little thing, aren't you," she husked. "What's your name?"

Diane swallowed in a suddenly dry throat. "Diane," she whispered.

"Diane. A real pretty name for a real pretty girl. Why," she exclaimed suddenly contrite, "you've been crying."

She put down the bag she'd been carrying and fished out a tissue with which she wiped the tears from Diane's face. Her touch was gentle and Diane again felt little shivers crawl up and down her spine. 'What's happening to me, ' she thought wildly. 'I've been drugged!'

"There," the woman said, discarding the tissue. "That's much better. You're much too pretty to have tears. What age are you?"

"S... sixteen," whispered Diane.

"Oh, my. Sweet sixteen."

The woman rolled her eyes in appreciation then stepped back and ran her gaze slowly and deliberately up Diane's slender body from toes to head, a faint smile playing over her full, red lips. Diane became acutely aware of her body splayed out for the woman's attention. Aware that her legs were parted and her breasts were pulled high and taut. A slow flush spread over her face and chest. But somehow she couldn't keep her eyes off the woman's breasts.

"Oh, my," the woman said again. She leaned toward Diane. The top of her peignoir parted and Diane could see an extent of brown cleavage. "You like my breasts, don't you?"

Diane nodded mutely, unable to speak. The woman's breath gusted over her face, sweet and fragrant. She felt a tightness in her chest.

"You'd like to touch them, wouldn't you, honey?" Another nod. "And perhaps you'd like to kiss them? Take my big, black nipples in your mouth and suckle them like a baby? You want to do that, don't you?"

Diane could only nod. Her flush grew deeper and seemed to spread right over her body. She could feel her nipples swell and harden and she was aware of a tingling between her thighs.

The woman sniffed and laughed. "My, my. You're getting hot already." She undid the belt of her peignoir and let it fall open. "There, sweet honey, take a good look."

Diane stared at the huge brown round breasts swaying in front of her, the twin areolae, big as saucers, dancing hypnotically. She couldn't help it. She wanted, no needed, to touch them, to hold them, to kiss them. The woman cupped her mammoth tits in her palms and raised them as if offering them to Diane. She ran her palms over them, caressing them tenderly, then rolled her nipples between thumb and forefinger, teasing them into erectness. Diane pressed forwards against her bonds, desperate to get at those magnificent, fascinating breasts. Small mewling sound came from her throat.

"I know, honey, I'm beginning to get a mite turned on, too. I think I might just grant your wish."

She bent and retrieved a key from her bag with which she unlocked Diane's bonds. Stiff with being held in the same posture for so long and weak with lust, Diane half fell into the woman's strong arms.

"Hey, steady now." The woman caught up her bag and led the trembling Diane her over to the dais.

"What's going on? What are you doing?" Diane's mother demanded.

The woman swivelled her head to face her. "Shut up, white bitch. I'm going to fuck your pretty, white daughter - and enjoy every minute."

"What? You can't! You mustn't!"

"I said 'shut up', honky bitch," the woman hissed.

Cowed, Diane's mother sank back in her bonds and watched in horror as the black woman hoisted her daughter up onto the dais and straddled her.

The folds of the robe seemed to envelop Diane as the woman knelt over her. Her world was filled with the woman's perfume and musky, animal aroma. The huge breasts swayed pendulously above her face.

"Go on, baby, you know you want to touch them," the woman husked.

Tentatively, Diane raised her hands and touched the brown, velvet skin - warm and softly resilient.

"That's right, baby. Stroke them all over."

Diane ran trembling hands all over the breasts. She hefted them in her palms, feeling the weight of them. Never had she imagined such beautiful, large, pointed breasts.

The woman shifted, bringing one breast over Diane's face. "Take it in both hands and suck my nipple," she commanded.

The woman lowered the breast and obediently Diane opened her mouth. She felt the crinkly nipple push between her lips and instinctively started to suckle. Her hands came up to cup the soft, elastic flesh.

"That's it, baby. Be my baby and suck them hard," the woman cooed.

Dutifully Diane sucked. She could feel the huge, dark nipple begin to swell and stiffen. She clasped the huge mammary and pulled it towards her. Strange sensations flowed through her body - the sort of sensations she got when Bobby, her boyfriend, worked his hand up her jumper and put his hands on her tits, only much more intense.

Above her, the black woman began to breathe heavily. "Yeah. That's it. Now bite, baby child. Squeeze my tit and bite."

Diane began to nibble on the teat, now swollen to the size of a baby's thumb. The woman moaned slightly and lowered her breast, trying to push more of it into Diane's mouth. Suddenly the breast was removed and Diane felt a pang of loss until it was replaced by another. Eagerly she sucked and nibbled this new treat, delighting at the feel of the nipple swelling and stiffening in her mouth. Her hands squeezed and pressed the soft, elastic flesh, the skin velvet soft under her fingers.

The live comforter was removed as the woman knelt up. Diane whimpered and opened her eyes. The woman was smiling down at her; her eyes hooded, her red lips swollen in a sensual pout. Diane's eyes dropped to the stupendous breasts with their saucer-sized areolae and thumb-sized nipples.

"You like my tits?" the woman crooned, hefting them in her hands.

Diane nodded weakly. She couldn't understand why but she lusted after these breasts. She had never looked at another woman before, let alone felt anything like this. She wasn't a dirty lesbian, for heaven's sake. The very idea of making love to another woman disgusted her. And this not just any woman but a black woman at least as old as her mom. So why was she so fascinated by these vast, soft brown globes that swayed hypnotically before her. 'I must still be drugged, ' she thought dreamily.

The woman watched silently as these thoughts went through Diane's head. It was almost as if she knew what the teenager was thinking.

"Well, now, honey. What a sweet child you are. You and I are gonna have a whole lot of fun," the woman said in a low, smoky drawl. She leant forward and traced a finger round Diane's jaw. "You've got a mighty pretty face," she husked. "'Sweet sixteen and never been kissed'. I bet you have been kissed. Those lips were just made for kissing. You have been kissed haven't you?" She traced her finger across Diane's lips. Diane shivered.

"Such pretty hair," the woman crooned, letting Diane's soft, blonde hair trickle through her fingers. "So pale, so yellow."

The fingers tracked down Diane's neck to the 'v' of her collarbones. The touch made goosebumps stand out on the girl's skin. The woman tracked her finger slowly down the valley between the teen's breasts. The breath caught in Diane's throat. She could feel her nipples pop. She longed for the fingers to touch her breasts; to take possession of them as she had taken possession of the woman's. With a sly smile on her face the woman let her fingers trail down past Diane's breasts and over the edge of her ribcage. The girl whimpered and wriggled to draw the woman's attention to her breasts. They weren't large but she was proud of their perky firmness and the conical pink areolae. Bobby certainly seemed to like them, he was always begging to see them and touch them.

The finger moved downwards over her flat stomach and circled her navel. The touch was so gentle that Diane's muscles spasmed. Almost stealthily, the fingers moved even lower. 'Oh, my God, ' thought Diane in panic, 'she's not going to touch me down THERE?' Nobody except herself had touched the secret place between her thighs. She had made a vow that no-one but her would touch it until she was safely wedded. Now this unknown black woman was about to explore this virgin territory - and she couldn't stop her. Worse, she actually wanted it to happen. She let out a small moan; a mixture of despair and lust.

The bright red fingernails trailed slowly over Diane's belly causing little rivulets of fire to course through her. Involuntarily, she sucked in her belly and parted her slender thighs slightly. The nails tangled with the soft blonde hairs of her mound. She gave a little cry, almost a sob, and tensed her buttocks to present her cunt to the teasing fingers. But instead of, as she expected, moving to the soft lips of her labia, the fingers moved aside. The nails trailed down the silky inner skin of her thighs, scoring more deeply, almost painfully.

"Such a pretty thing," the woman's husky voice said. "And so hot. You like me touching you, don't you? You want me to touch you some more. You want my fingers in your hot little box. Well, you shall have them - and a whole lot more. Oh, I'm going to enjoy taking you, pretty one. And you're going to enjoy being taken."

The words meant nothing to Diane but the tone of voice did. The voice promised her forbidden delights she had never dared contemplate before. Poor Diane didn't know what was happening to her. She was possessed by drug-induced emotions she didn't understand.

The bed shifted as the woman swung one long leg over the girl to kneel astride her. She rested her weight on her hands. The peignoir fell in silky folds enclosing Diane in a warm, musky, silky tent. The huge pointed breasts dangled over her face. The woman started to move, brushing her tits over the girl's face. The big, hard nipples bumped her nose and cheeks and chin. Desperately she tried to capture one of them in her mouth and succeeded in getting in little licks and kisses as the teats passed back and forth.

The woman shifted downwards.

"Lift your tits, honey," the woman ordered.

Mindlessly, Diane cupped her breasts and offered them. The woman dragged her large dark nipples slowly across Diane's pink ones. Both pairs were stiff with desire. The sensation of the hot, hard nipples on hers made Diane tremble. The woman's breath was hot and sweet on her face. The woman planted little kisses all over her face, all the while pressing her heavy breasts against Diane's. The girl squeezed her cunt muscles tightly. There was a fire there that she had never felt before. A fire that could only be quenched by... by... she didn't know what but she wanted it anyway.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.