Do Not Forget Me - Cover

Do Not Forget Me

by Caesar

Copyright© 2004 by Caesar

Incest Sex Story: Minutes before his wedding, mom shows son just much he means to her.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   .

Copyright© 2002-2003

A do-it-yourselfer named Alice,
Used a dynamite stick for a phallus.
She blew her vagina
To South Carolina,
And her tits landed somewhere in Dallas.

A cute friend of hers, Fanny Hill,
Used two dynamite sticks for a dil.
They found her vagina,
In South Carolina,
And part of her ass in Brazil.


My Best Man was making some crude reference to the wedding night when he saw my mother approaching through the hand carved wooden doorway. "Uh... hi Mrs. Thesman!"

Robby, one of the ushers that was skirting his responsibility outside, was messing with my bow tie, trying to straighten it. Over his shoulder he welcomed mother was well, "Hey Mrs. T!"

It was a happy day, the day of my marriage - less then thirty minutes away and I was surprisingly calm. If only my two buddies would shut up and leave me alone!

I then noticed that mother was looking rather somber and was frowning - a deep black feeling was creeping into my chest. "Is there anything wrong mom?" This was my day and I truly did not want anything to ruin it.

She looked up, almost distracted, and I could see that she forced a smile upon her lips - "No honey... not really."

Not really?

She addressed the room at large, "Gentleman... may I have a few minutes alone with my son?" It was not really a question, but mother was always polite.

Robby looked at the bow tie and then at me, distressed.

He has never been the brightest of my friends. Joel, my Best Man, saved him from mother making a firmer request - and put his arm around Robby and guided him toward the door, "Don't worry Robby, the tie can wait!" I saw Joel's eyes appraise my immaculately dressed mother as he passed her, she holding the doorway as they exited, ignoring him.

Since Joel had hit puberty he has had a thing for my mom. Later, after high school, he even made a bet with me that he could bed my mother - he lost after months of humiliating and failed attempts. It has been a point of common jest for us to humiliate him freqently about his bet.

Does that sound a little strange - a son making a bet with his best buddy to see if he could bed his married mother. Well, certainly it is, but I knew that Joel, even with his many conquests, had zero chance of scoring. The other reason I agreed to such a thing was that I enjoyed talking about my attractive mother - she had always been the woman to compare all others against. She was very social, good natured and always dressed to perfection. It did not hurt that she was also naturally beautiful - with modest sized breasts, long tapered legs, thighs and ankles, small hands and feet and the curves that a Renaissance painter would envy. Then there was her face - ageless while still showing her maturity.

Mom closed the door after my friends left, and slide the wooden bolt into place, locking us together in this small room. Though I wanted to ask her what was wrong, it felt like it was the wrong moment - and that she would tell me in her own time.

Mother walked slowly up to stand directly before me - her eyes firm and looking unblinkingly into my own. Then she says something that only adds to the mysterious nature of the moment, "Do you love me honey?"

Her gaze is firm and I can feel the somber moment fill the air with mothers serious tone. "Of course mother." I saw something else, something that caused me to less worried about my marriage ceremony and more about my mom - mother was scared.

"And do you trust me?"

Of course. "Yes."

"Good." She pressed gently but firmly against my chest with both her small hands and I fall backward into the very old very dusty rector couch that kicks up a cloud of dust at my landing. Thank goodness it was soft, if a little low to the hard wood floor. "Mom... ?"

She ignored me and grabbed a pillow from the other end of the same couch and drops it to a spot just between my feet. What the hell was she doing?

Mother was wearing a very expensive dress that she had purchased just for this one occasion - the marriage of her only child. It showed plenty of leg as the hem ended mid-thigh and was tight around the waist to show off her natural curves. It made her beauty look like perfection.

Earlier, Joel had came into the side room and told me that my mother was the hottest of the ladies on either side of the aisle. I never thought about his comment until this moment - as he was understating just how beautiful she looked. It was also common for Joel to speak this way about my mom - even though he had struck out disasterously years before, he still had the hots for her. Rather than force him to stop, I simply felt pride for my mother's mature beauty.

Mother moved very smoothly as she knelt down before me, her silk clad knees kneeling upon the dusty rector pillow.

The mystery intensified.

"Mother... ?"

Her tiny hand came up and two of her slim fingers pressed against my lips, "Shush honey. Please don't say a word until I am finished."

Finished what?

Her eyes had softened and I saw fear there, and a lost nervous look that was so alien that I frowned as I studied her gaze.

Thats when both her tiny hands came up and easily found the zipper to my rented tuxedo slacks.

What the hell! Mom... ?

I heard the zipper descend rather than feel it - and I sort of jerked in the soft couch as I felt mothers cold hand reach in and grasp my penis.

Her lips slowly widened as she forced a smile, "Relax honey!"

What she did next did not help me relax in the least. Mother gently pulled my soft pink member from my flashy black slacks as her eyes finally left my own and her face descended. I felt her warm full lips wrap around the head of my dick and a hot wet tongue encircle the crown of my circumcised cock. She did this so quickly that I barely had the time to realize what was happening!

Oh my god!

I was sitting as if I were a robot - every muscle in my body tensed.

Well... every muscle but the muscle between my mothers lips. Her mouth was slowly suckling my soft member while her tongue teased every inch of my manhood... particularly the pee hole at the top of my crown.

My mind was racing and I could not, for the life of me, understand what the hell was going on. This was my wedding day for fucks sakes!

Her husband, my step-father, was outside with nearly two hundred people while she knelt here before me in this dusty smelly room to the side of the main hall of our church and blew me!

Looking down at my lap was a step into an alter world - a dream world where I would wake up and feel guilty and take a cold shower. Instead there was suddenly a knock at the door and Robby's voice, "You guys done in there - I have to fix your tie before the service?"

It had been about three minutes since mom had taken my dick into her mouth and she suddenly lifted her face and looked me in the eye. She calmly said, though with a raspy harshness to her voice, "I am not letting you go until you come in my mouth honey!" And louder, so that Robby would hear, "Go away Robby - we are not done in here!"

Mother immediately dropped her face back to my lap and I felt her lips take me in once again. This time her mouth seemed hungry, almost as if she were famished and my penis was her meal.

What had she said, until I came in her mouth?

Her movements became more aggressive and I felt her tongue moving at light speed as she tried to put some life into my soft dead cock.

Normally my dick never had a problem when a pretty woman was in the room - let alone if she wrapped her lips about my dick. But this was my mother for fucks sake! She was doing this for god knows what reason but I knew it was still wrong - that a son should not be getting a blow job from his mother on any day, let alone the day of his wedding.

It had been about five more minutes since Robby had last knocked on the door when mother stopped suddenly and lifted her face up from my lap and looked into my own.

What I saw amazed me, she was weeping, the tears ruining her well-applied makeup making her look near-ghoulish. "I'll do anything you want honey - tell momma what she can do to make you come!" There was a fearful desperation that I've never known within my mother which come across in the content of those words as well as in the way she spoke them. Rather than explain what this was all about, which I was desperately trying to deciper, I was more puzzled than ever.

Mom pulled her dick-warmed hands from my crotch and grasped her own rounded chest. "Do you want to play with mommy honey... is that what you want?"

She began to undo the buttons at the top of her dress and I watched remotely with little-to-no feeling until I saw the lace bra beneath and brought my hands up to stop her. She did not have to do that. I wanted to tell her it was all right that I loved her, that she did not have to do this thing - but her earlier request for my silence seemed important for some reason and the words would not come.

Her emotion filled wet eyes looked deeply into my own for a long while before she half-whispered, "Don't you understand that your getting married today honey?"

Understand it? That has been the focus of my life these last five months.

"That I don't want to loose you, like I loose everyone else." That surprised me and I knew I was coming close to the crux of mothers thought process - the reason she is here kneeling between my legs. "I just do not want you to forget me." She had finally had enough and brought her hands up to hide her face as she sobbed silently.

This gave me a brief few seconds to contemplate all that I have heard and to diagnose what the hell was going on. Mother, you must understand, had been left alone numerous times in her life. From her parents dieing when she was but a teenager, to my real father leaving her for a younger woman and her brother, my uncle, being institutionalized. And that was only the immediate family! How did she associate someone dying to my marriage taking me from her? And how did she come to the conclusion that giving her son a blow job would keep me from going away?

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.