Long Clit - Cover

Long Clit

by Deckard

Copyright© 2004 by Deckard

Erotica Sex Story: A woman with an abnormal clit lets her shame ruin a relationship with the man of her dreams, and starts down a darker, more exciting path.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Rough   First   Anal Sex   .

Trina was a mutant. OK, so she wasn't in X-Men, and noone except her mother knew about her issue, but she was in high school now and feared the rejection she would face when she let her boyfriend get her naked. And he was such a perfect dreamboat. He was almost unanimously viewed as the best-looking guy at school, and he was the first boyfrend Trina had chosen who was willing to stick it out despite her unwillingness to go past second base. Why was she so lucky, you might ask? Luck was not in the equation. Trina was undeniably hot enough to grace the cover of Playboy, and she could certainly have her pick of the litter. Just being able to suck her perfect tits had kept a few beaus around for a while, but she didn't put out beyond that, and they became so quckly sexually frustrated that they hooked up elsewhere. It didn't hurt that because every girl had seen her boyfriend ogle her, they all hated her, and were happy to get back at her for being so 'perfect' by screwing her boyfriend behind her back. If one could win a guy away from Trina, one' self-esteem was boosted.

But Kevin was so patient, and understanding, and did not pry her secret, and so on Prom night, she decided to give him oral pleasure. They had a fun time with his other guy friends, and their girlfriends were surprisingly pleasant, probably because they were sneaking nips of booze and were guaranteed to get laid that night. When the carpool brought them back to Kevin's place, they went to the loft above the detached garage as they always did to be alone, and they kissed, and exchanged tender but passionate caresses. Trina smiled as she pulled off her tight sweater, displaying a pair of C cup breasts that needed no bra to stand perfectly perky. Kevin began to grope them, hungry for her incredible body, but after letting him pull and twist her nipples to erection, Trina grasped his wrists and said "Tsk-tsk." His disappointment showed, he must have thought she was growing even more prudish, but she unzipped his fly, and fumblngly freed his cock. She licked her lips, then descended on his semi-firmness, swallowing and slurping him with unskilled fervor.

Kevin responded, and quickly. She was practicing her research, licking his sensitive head while her plump lips formed a tight "O" around his shaft. She had watched a porn, and was doing her best to maintain that sultry vacuuous eye contact while she overcame her gag reflex and felt his swollen member slide down her throat a bit. It was, unfortunately, before she was very good at swallowing his cock that he moaned "Uhhhh, cumming!!" Trina sputtered as the first major blast pelted her uvula (that thingy hanging in the back of your mouth). The second and third, therefore, sprayed widely across her face, hair and tits as Kevin's convulsing cock swung to and fro. As any man knows, but Trina did not, this made her all the more sexy, and Kevin felt it was his desire and duty to return the favor.

When Trina refused him three times, his impression went from "She's being selfless" to "She's chicken" to "She really doesn't want it?!" Between her shame at messing up, and having to fight her usually completely non-pushy boyfriend, Trina began to cry. Kevin, of course, thought this was a good way to ruin the mood, so he jokingly promised "OK, you can blow me any time, I'll never try to get into your pants again." And thus began a beautiful, if unusual, phase in their relationship.

Trina went home that night and swore she'd tell him soon, as she looked down at her mutation. Her clitoris, which normally extended limply about two inches from her slit, a centimeter wide at the base, was erect as she masturbated to relieve the pent-up sexual frustration. It stuck out a full three inches, and must have been a half-inch at the base, tapering to a centimeter or more at its red glistening tip. She was frigging herself in her own special way, penetrating herself with one hand while the other massaged and actually jerked off her tiny member. She came, of course, in no time, and her pussy gushed cum in waves, soaking the dirty pajama pants she'd grabbed to prevent questions.

They contnued their love affair throughout college, visiting one another's campuses every weekend, bothering the first few roommates until Kevin got an apartment and Trina began coming to his place all the time. There is a lot you can do with just the blowjob as your method of sexual relation, and by the beginning of their senior years, they had surely done them all. She had blown him in theatres, libraries, cars, parks, the woods, the men's and women's bathrooms of various buildings. He had fucked her tits, she had swallowed, let him come on her face and tits, and of course, far from being always grateful, Kevin had unsurprisingly started to fuck her more selfishly, more roughly, cumming in her throat as a release raher than an act of love. She blamed herself, knowing he must tire of this, and was nearly ready once again to tell him the truth, despite the fact that her clit was now five inches long and nearly an inch wide at the base when fully erect. She would tell him, she would!

On November 27th, Thanksgiving break, at home in the loft, as they lay there shirtless, she gave him a long, drawn-out blowjob, and he savored it like he hadn't in a long time. When he came in her mouth, she intended to swallow it all, but he suddenly pulled free and came all over her face and tits. He asked to return the favor, pleaded with her, and she actually got out the words, "Kevin, I wish I could, I do actually have a reason..." She faltered. She couldn't tell him, the look of horror on his face would ruin her memory of him forever.

And then he dropped the bomb. "Trina, I have something to tell you. I want you, and have wanted you since we met in sophomore year, I even thought of marriage." Her heart fluttered, she reached out to him. "But this one-sided, secretive sexual relationship just isn't enough, and I started seeing this wonderful girl named Joanne at my school. You'd really like her, she's something else. Anyway, I plan to ask her to marry me next week, and I just had to be sure you hadn't changed your mind."

"Kevin, no!! Oh no, please say it's all a lie! I want you too, I will do more with you, I won't keep any more secrets, I..."

"Trina, save it. You're hot, you give good head, but my heart belongs to Joanne. I'm sorry. Really I am, that it didn't work out better. You can spend the night if you still want, I'll drive you home in the morning." Trina fled, clutching her sweater and heels to her naked breasts, crying so much the tears washed away most of his come. She couldn't bring herself to masturbate, and so, frustrated and devastated, she tossed and turned all night. She threw herself into school, and began to dress in blacks, with no makeup. She no longer even shaved her legs. Why impress the guys if this was where four years of oral sex got you. The goth look drew its share of geeky hopeful guys, but not as many as the all-american girl look had, and the hot guys seemed confused enough to stay away. For the first time, however, she was being openly propositioned by girls! She scoffed at first, politely said no the next few times, all the while imagining what it would be like. Finally, she masturbated one night to the image of a very hot, 4'10" flat-chested 80-pound skinny blonde chick going down on her. She strengthened her resolve that next day, but when she ran into the very same girl at the library, and the girl turned to see Trina staring openmouthed at how her toned little legs and incredibly tight little ass looked in a short black cotton skirt, she melted.

Carly introduced herself and took Trina's hand, not letting go. Her wiry strength was surprising when Trina tried to pull away, and Trina found herself being led to the elevator. When the doors closed, and their pleasantries stalled out, Carly said "You want it."

"What?"

"You need it. It's all over your face. It's been too long, and you haven't been fulfilled in... maybe forever?"

"I have too. I mean, what business is it of yours?"

Carly pressed the button for the lowest sub-basement level of the mostly underground library, and when Trina started another offended tirade, Carly covered her mouth with a tiny hand. Carly then raised herself on tiptoes, grasped Trina's shoulder straps, and pulled her into a kiss. Trina stiffened, and resisted, but as the hot little teen kissed her mouth so urgently, she felt her lips relax and accept the desire she needed. Carly's hands roamed her body, while her tongue and lips tantalized Trina's neck and ears. They stumbled from the elevator, and it felt like a teasing dance as Trina backed slowly against a bookcase several yards from the elevator. When Carly's hand reached up under her skirt and under the crotch of her panties, Trina froze. Carly was brushing the swollen curved length of Trina's secret member. She was crimson as she blurted, "It's my clit - it's huge, I know, you can stop now."

"Oh, Trina, it's wonderful," Carly whispered in her ear as she freed the cramped clit and softly stroked it like a cock. Trina shuddered, in love with this girl who had been the first to touch her, the first to share her secret; this girl who made her feel normal - no, better than normal. Special. Carly went down on her, and sucked her cock-like appendage with the patience and tenderness that Trina desired as a woman, and in no time she came like mad. Trina took nearly 10 minutes to recover, but when she did, she took her time exploring a wonderful variation on the oral pleasures she' been selfishly giving for years now.

Trina's tryst with Carly continued for the remaining months of Senior year, and Trina thought she was good and over Kevin when she got an invitation to Joanne's shower. "The nerve of him!" she thought. "Didn't Joanne know they had been lovers? Were they just gold-digging?" Trina vented to Carly, who by now knew her history and carefully avoided suggesting that perhaps if she had just told Kevin the truth... Carly cursed him up and down, and referred to Joanne as 'That bitch', and she cheered Trina up by suggesting cruel ways to avenge herself on him. They were all laughable, of course, but one day Joanne shocked her by saying, "I bet you could fuck that bitch better with your clit than Kevin could with his sorry excuse for a prick!" Trista had truly never imagined using her member in that way, and Carly, a true lesbian, much preferred oral sex and manual maniplations to the cock in the first place, she was surely not interested. Over the next couple weeks, leading up to the shower, she imagined herself fucking Carly with her now completely developed 5 1/2 inch clit. She masturbated to the idea one morning, but as she suspected, when she joked about the fantasy with Carly, her partner was not interested. She'd do it to please Trina, she said, but she promised her mouth was better suited.

Carly opted not to join Trina at the shower, not wanting to say anything stupid, or out Trina, who was not ready for her parents to know. Trina, therefore, was very much alone, and was surprised when Kevin warmly ntroduced her to his fiancee and her friends and family. And what was more shocking was that Trina found herself seeing Joanne as a potential lover now, a hotter girl than she'd ever seen in person. Joanne was cloying, and patronizing, and drop-dead gorgeous. Where Trina had a nearly picture perfect, tanned slender body, Joanne looked like a man's wet dream. Her wide hips, round bubble butt and huge bust were exaggerated by her tiny waist and delicate hands. She had on far too much lipstick and eyeshadow, with glitter gracing her over-blushed cheeks, and her high heels and sheer black nylons complemented the lacy black bra under her white sweater. Well mostly under - she had enough buttons open to show a deep, tight cleavage and a highly accessible front clasp, and her long, erect nipples had wormed their way through the holes in the black lace. They stretched the white cotton of her sweater to a sheer film.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.