Black Mountain Morality - Cover

Black Mountain Morality

Copyright© 2004 by Erotica Author

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - This is an ongoing serial depicting life in Black Mountain, Mississippi. It involves all the seven deadly sins. A soap opera centered around the leading citizens of Black Mountain.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Violence  

Bob snuggled up to his fat wife. Her bare ass was warm and his morning hard on nestled into its broad expanse. Faye snuggled back onto his welcome prick. She loved it pressed into her ass crack, burrowing into her fat cheeks. The couple had been too tired for any fun last night after returning from a visit to Faye's mother, and Bob was ready this morning.

Faye was awake and, as always, horny. She reached down and pulled a fleshy cheek up so her holes were open for his use. His wife hoped he appreciated her tennis lessons and her attempts to lose weight. She had lost two pounds already and hoped he had noticed.

Bob pressed forward and slipped into her wet pussy. She moaned and pressed back onto her husband's dick, her soft cheeks pressing into his hard stomach.

"Bob, you're so fucking hard. Fuck me, baby. Fuck mama's hot cunt." Bob loved his fat wife, and her love of sex. He fucked her slowly and thought about the men at work who bitched about their little wives not wanting sex. Bob couldn't remember Faye ever turning him down. He loved the rolls of fat that swayed and rippled as he pumped her wet cunt.

He moved his arm to her chest and held one of her massive tits. His concern with her losing weight was that she might loose too much in her tits; those fat bags that swayed with every stroke into her sopping pussy.

She was on a hair-trigger this morning. "Put it in my ass, baby. Make me cum." She came quicker with his cock in her ass. With years of practice he withdrew from her wet pussy and pressed against her asshole. He slid in easily and pumped her backdoor hard. He didn't know he was following her tennis instructor's cock up her ass. "Fuck, yes, baby, make mama cum."

"You better hurry, you hot bitch. I'm gonna cum soon." Bob had a load for her clenching rectum.

"Then fucking cum, because," She shuddered, the fat rolling all along her body, "I am cumming... fuck it... shoot it up my ass, baby."

He unloaded and spurted five hard squirts up her backside.

"Oh, yeah, Bob, so fucking good!"

They lay, with his prick still in her, when the phone on the bedside table rang. "Fuck, who could that be?" He rolled over pulling his cock free from Faye who moaned at the loss of her husband's prick from her asshole.

"Hello."

"Bob, Marylou Parker. I just saw the paper this morning. Why didn't you tell me you were making my granddaughter a star reporter? She hasn't even called me to tell me. I am so proud of you Bob for giving her this chance."

"Sure, Marylou, I knew she had it in her." What the fuck is she talking about, and why is the publisher of my paper so happy about it? Then he remembered sending her out on the Horner story and telling Ernie to run whatever she brought in.

"Well, Bob, I think your Christmas bonus this year might reflect the faith you put in Wendy."

"Thank you, Marylou. I've always enjoyed working for you. You've always been very generous." Bob was getting out of bed and pulling on his robe. He needed to get downstairs and get his copy of the paper.

"Sorry to call so early, but the spread she got really pleased me, and I wanted to tell you so."

"No problem, Marylou, you know you can call me anytime." He had his slippers on now.

"I want to stop by the paper and congratulate Wendy at work later today." She sounded happier than in years making Bob desperate to see his paper.

"You're welcome anytime, Marylou."

"Good. I'll let you go now, Bob. Thank you."

"You're welcome."

The publisher hung up, and Bob was out his bedroom door running for his front door. He swung open the door and grabbed the paper off the doorstep. He paused, exhaled, and then opened the paper. In a wartime headline he read, "HORNER FRAMED. LOMARDO IMPLICATED IN PLOT. " In smaller type over a sidebar story he saw, "High School Principle orders Coach to set up student."

"Oh, fuck." Bob looked at the top of the column and read "A Wendy Walters exclusive."

He stood in his robe in front of his open door reading the full story. It was full of "unnamed sources" and "city officials," no one was directly quoted anywhere. It was a thin story, and he knew it was going to raise hell. He strode back to his bedroom and quickly dressed in his suit.

Faye was sitting up in bed watching the news. "What's up, Bob? Why did Marylou call so early?"

"I gave her granddaughter the Horner story yesterday afternoon. I was trying to give her something she would fuck up hoping I could get rid of the hippie cunt."

"So what did she do?"

"It looks like she wrote a hell of a story on very little solid information, and I'm going to have to spend my day defending it."

Bob sipping a cup of coffee while dressing when the television morning news began running a report that basically used Wendy's story until they announced that they had a live report from the home of Coach Lombardo.

Bob sat down on the edge of the bed and watched the scene shift to the red-faced Coach standing in front of his house wearing sweats. The reporter turned to a very angry man, "Coach Lombardo, what is your reaction to the story that you were involved in the Horner pot arrest?"

The Coach swelled up and blustered, "This is the most outrageous lie ever told about me. I have served the needs of my school for more than ten years, and have led my players to ten consecutive conference titles, that's a conference title every single year for those that don't follow football in Black Mountain, and now four straight state championships. I have done this by being an example to my players by having the highest integrity and honor. This charge by the paper is intolerable, and I will be consulting my lawyer this morning to sue the paper for libel."

The reporter cut him off. "Coach, why would the paper think you had anything to do with the Horner drug arrest?"

"I have no idea. This is simply an outrageous lie. As I said, the paper will hear from my lawyer." He turned and stalked off going back into his house.

"Can he sue you?" Faye asked.

"Oh, yeah he can. I don't think he can win though. Unless Wendy had something in for the Chief and lied in the paper to hurt him he can't win. It doesn't even matter that the report is wrong, as long as we're without malice then he can't win."

"His is pissed."

"Do you blame him?"

"No." She got out of bed and reached for her robe. Bob's eyes drifted over to her, and she wiggled her fat at him her breasts swaying broadly. He licked his lips and said, "Lie back down." His wife shivered and obeyed. When Bob got that look in his eye it usually was because her rolls of fat had fired up his lust. "Get 'em up." She raised her legs and spread them. Bob moved his face into her wide-open cunt. "So much to lick, baby; this might take me a while."

She laughed, "You really must love my cunt, to want to eat it on a day like today."

He mashed his face into her wet massive pussy and started sucking on her fat lips. "Oh, fuck Bob, eat me."

It took under five minutes to have Faye shuddering to her second orgasm of the morning. Bob licked up her spending and stood up straightening his tie, "Got to go babe."

She blew him a kiss and left her legs open to show how wet he had made her. He left the room and she remembered her tennis lesson yesterday. Too bad, she thought, I don't have another until tomorrow. She wondered if her instructor's younger brother would be visiting. The boy was so delicious. Her fingers found her still hard clit; she rubbed the nub remembering her last lesson or rather the time she spent in the motel with the two young men. She licked her lips as she remembered how sweet Skipper's cum had tasted. Faye rubbed herself to another cum remembering how their cocks filled her pussy and ass.

"Fuck," she lauded, "three cums before I even get up. I am a fucking slut."


Jack Gardner stood in before the window in his office as he had the day before, but today a copy of the Black Mountain Citizen lay open on his deck. He was reviewing his part in yesterday's cluster fuck. His name was mentioned as the source of the marijuana that was found in Horner's locker. His only conclusion was that the Coach had ratted him out. The Coach was the only one who knew anything about the pot. Just like that son of a bitch to sell me out at the first opportunity. He might think that he can sell me out, but I won't go down alone.

He had ditched the black bag the coach used to deliver the pot in the river on the way home last night after carefully wiping it for fingerprints. Gardner had no doubts as to his fate if he was discovered to have framed the daughter of the richest man in town.

Jack's door opened and Allison walked in. She was carrying a copy of the Citizen. The information in the paper was consistent with her observations from yesterday morning. She had no doubt that Jack and the Coach had set up this boy for some reason. She didn't doubt that Jack had fucked the boy's mother yesterday morning too. She just wasn't sure how Margaret Horner got busted instead.

"What's up, Allie?" He never called her this except when they were alone and usually naked.

She started on a safe subject. "The flowers were lovely. They just delivered them."

"Nothing's too good for you, honey. It's been crazy around here, but Clarisse has a Social Club spa and will be gone all day on Saturday. Let's go down to the coast and get some sun and visit a few crap tables."

"Are you sure you won't be in jail?" She waved the paper at him. "Is this true, Jack." Standing in front of his desk she waited for his answer.

"What? You're worried about what they wrote in the paper? It's all a lie dreamed up by some reporter trying to make a reputation. She didn't have the nerve to quote anyone. It had to have been the Chief who tipped her, but I can't imagine where he got information that I was involved in this."

"Jack, be careful. You're pulled off some shit in the past. There are people in this town who would like nothing better than to see you go down."

He took her into his arms and tried to kiss her, but she put her finger up before his lips. "Jack, tell me the truth, did you try to take down this boy for some reason? I want to know."

He smiled his most charming smile that told Allison immediately that he was lying to her. "Of course not, Allie. I would never do that to some innocent student."

"Okay, Jack. I'll accept that for now. Just don't try to bullshit me."

"Allie, I would never bullshit you. I am clean on all of this." He walked over to his window over the parking lot and looked down. "Honey, would you ask the Coach to come up to see me?"

Allison turned and pulled a small digital recorder from her pocket, pressed the record button and placed it on Jack's bookshelf by the door. She had two hours to capture something useful. I'm not losing my investment in this man for some stupid stunt he tried to pull off. He's going to pay or he's going down.

Allison went out to her desk to call the Coach's office. They told him he wouldn't be back until noon, so she set up a meeting then. She would get the recorder back when Jack was out on his walk though the campus and put it back just before the Coach was due.


The arraignment was set for eleven o'clock. Horner, Margaret, and Al Johnson sat around a conference table in an empty room at the courthouse waiting for their case to be called.

Al Johnson leaned across to Margaret and asked, "You know what to say?"

"Yes, sir, I am just supposed to respond, not guilty. Daddy, the paper this morning said I wasn't guilty. Why am I here, if I'm not guilty?"

Johnson replied, "The wheels of justice turn slowly. A newspaper article won't get you off. The District Attorney has to decide that facts from the evidence and not what a reporter puts in the paper."

Margaret looked strangely bored her father thought, or distracted. She was. She was thinking about where she was going after this. The role of herself in the arrest, she had decided was passive. She had no control over the outcome. Her father would spend as much money as it took to get her off. So she really didn't have to play attention to it.

"We will walk in and you will go into the court room first, walk down the aisle through the small gate and turn to the left. Take the second seat and I will follow you. Remain standing until I sit down. Stand when I stand, sit when I sit. Your father will sit in the gallery immediately behind us.

Margaret murmured, "Yes, sir."

The two men looked at her weary appearance. "Angel, are you all right?"

"No, Daddy, I'm not. I am innocent, but the evidence says I am, even the newspaper says I am. I cannot do anything myself to change this. So, I have become resigned to trusting Mr. Johnson and you, Daddy, to save me. I will do what you tell me to do."

Al laid his hand on hers and quietly said, "I will do my best. Your case is my number one priority. I've got detectives out checking out the facts in the newspaper story. We're going to find out what the hell is going on here."

She laid her other hand on his. "I know Mr. Johnson; I am leaving myself in your hands." She turned to her father. "Daddy, I know you will do your best too. I love you so much." She embraced her father noticing the tears running down his cheeks.

"Oh, Princess, we will get through this."

There was a knock on the door. It opened and Chief Handy walked in. Al Johnson rose and stood protectively in front of his client. "What can we do for you, Chief?"

"Al, I would like to ask Margaret a few questions about yesterday."

Johnson looked down at his client, and waited for her nod. The lawyer sat down next to her as the Chief took his seat on the opposite side of the table.

"Margaret, I don't have much and I won't be long."

The girl looked at him in a detached way. "Okay, Chief."

"Margaret, what time did you get to school yesterday?"

She thought for a moment, "About 8:45, I was late. I couldn't get my hair just right, and then I couldn't find my car keys."

"Did you have to check in with anyone at school for being late?"

"Yes, I had to go to the attendance office and get a slip for the first hour class."

"What did you do with the slip?"

She reached for her purse, and fumbled around. She produced the slip. The Chief took it from her and checked the time: 8:47. "Al, I've got to keep this. This is evidence."

"Of what, Chief?"

"I'll let you know in a while, Al."

The Chief slipped the note into a folder. He pulled a map of the high school parking lot out of the folder and laid it on the table.

"Margaret, show me where on the map you parked your car yesterday."

The strawberry blonde cheerleader leaned over the paper and pointed to a spot in the back of the lot. "I was late so I didn't get a spot up front like I usually do."

"And was your car pointing toward the school or away from it.?

"Chief, I was parked pointing toward the school."

"Okay, that's all I need. Thank you all."

Al Johnson followed the Chief into the hall. "What's up, Chief?"

"I just can't say right now, Al. I've got a lot of evidence to process. Then I'll let you know."

"Well, make sure I hear about anything that affects her. Chief, I really don't think she did this."

"I can understand you saying that, Al. I'm doing my best to see that justice is done."

"If his daughter wasn't under suspicion of a crime I'm sure Mr. Horner would be making a sizable contribution to your campaign, but under the circumstances... Perhaps when all this blows over."

"Any support would be appreciated, Al. I'll see you later."

"Thanks, Chief." Al went back into the room with his clients.

The three of them sat around the table in silence. After ten minutes of no one speaking one of Johnson's clerks came in and announced they were wanted in the courtroom.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.