Black Mountain Morality - Cover

Black Mountain Morality

Copyright© 2004 by Erotica Author

Chapter 55

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 55 - This is an ongoing serial depicting life in Black Mountain, Mississippi. It involves all the seven deadly sins. A soap opera centered around the leading citizens of Black Mountain.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Violence  

The gentle clatter of the nurses' supply carts woke Constance Nettleton just as the sky outside was beginning to lighten. She was calmer as the pills and drug-laced IV drip dulled her memories of Calhoun's death, and the evil bitch who threatened her life if she talked. She knew the bitch was going to go after Margaret to get the money back. She had to get hold of Margaret to warn her of the danger.

Carson Kramer entered the room silently. He had orders to check on her condition. He saw the girl was awake. He smiled, "Good Morning, Constance."

Even in her half-conscious state, Constance's eyes caressed the tall black-man. Have I died? Could this be heaven, stocked with black studs that would exist only to serve her capacious needs? Carson saw a face that was far from a sixteen year-old girl's. Her lust burned. He'd seen that look many times, but in one so young? His cock lurched at the heat of her gaze.

His fingers pressed into the firm flesh of her wrist to take her pulse. The monitor dot bouncing along on the screen showed her pulse now at over eighty and climbing. His eye for detail noted the pulse when he entered the room was 64. Something was stimulating this young girl. He counted the accelerating beats and lost count when she licked her lips slowly.

"I'm thirsty." She said with a throaty whisper.

Carson summoned up his professionalism and gave up on ever counting out a pulse on this girl. He picked up the plastic mug and put the straw to Constance's lips. Her tongue fished out and licked the end. Her eyes flicked up and saw Carson had noted her erotic movement. She smiled as she sucked.

"Feeling better?" He asked casually.

Letting the straw drop, she gave him a smoldering grin. "Much better." Her eyes burned with an evil glow.

He knew he had to get out of the room quickly. His cock was stiffening enough to be noticeable. He saw that she had noticed too. What was it about this little white girl that assured him that she would fuck like a machine?

Constance saw his growth. Since her time with Lamont Anderson, her honored congressman, her fetish for black men had intensified. Her pussy overflowed whenever she was around a large ebony man. Her nurse was huge, six-foot four at least. She was tempted to let her hand graze over his swelling pants, but she didn't want to scare him off, or have him brutally fuck her where she lay. She was still tired, but her fear of scaring him off held her back. He knew from her chart that she was sixteen and jail bait. She would bide her time, she decided, until she had more strength. Until then she had her memories of Marion and Lamont Anderson and their torrid threesome. The scent of her pussy drifted up to Carson's sensitive nose. It was all he could do to walk away from such a fine piece of white ass.

Back at the nurses' station Carson brushed past Harriet Sprouse as she was setting up the orders for the dayshift. She felt him against her.

She looked back surprised, "What? Once a night not enough?" Her heart raced at his blatant advance.

"No, how about some coffee after work?" He kept the contact, increasing the pressure.

Harriet's mind blanked as her hormones spoke. "I make a good cup and my husband's just leaving for work now." She recalled her frenzied encounter in the drug room that left her wanting more of the same in a more horizontal position.

Carson gave his loins a jerk. "I'll follow you home."

Harriet's mature vagina was boiling. "You do that." She smiled. Her concentration was gone. She shuffled the papers and hoped she'd done nothing that would kill a patient. Her desire for Carson would not be so great if she knew she was putting out a fire someone else started.

An hour later, Carson and Harriet were in her bedroom, the bed still warm from her husband's body heat. The thirty years of marriage tucked in a dark corner of her mind walled off by the enormous penis that fucked her tight pussy. The muscular dark body that writhed above her was giving her pleasure she'd never imagined. The pleasure was centered in her pussy but electrifying every cell in her body. The big black cock stretched her never tested pussy walls. Her husband's small cock had not filled her like this man's did. Any guilt from adultery was lost as his hips snapped that powerful prink deep into her furry pussy.

Carson's mind just wasn't into fucking Harriet, his mind was back in Constance's hospital room. On the back of his closed eyes he watched the young white girl making the same sounds as the frantic Harriet was making. After a lifetime of small prick, Harriet's pussy gave Caron a powerful impression of tight teen-aged twat.

For a matron of the Baptist Church flows a stream of filthy talk. "Fuck me you big-dicked motherfucker." She shouted in his hear disturbing his fantasy of the hot teen laying in her hospital bed.

Carson grinned and growled, "You like black cock, bitch?"

"Oh fuck yes," the frantic nurse groaned. His big prick was driving her into a place she'd never been before; her sweating, naked body clung to the man giving her this never ending bliss. "God, you're killing me with your big dick." Harriet's conscience panged at the flow of filth pouring from her mouth. He's the devil. I'm being fucked by Satan himself. No one else could make me talk in the tongues of fornication,

Harriet's orgasm loomed when she screamed, "FUCK ME, NIGGER!"

Her body never noticed Carson's momentary pause deep in her cunt. If a white man had called him this he would have killed him. No one called him that antiquated epithet of slavery. Harriet's fingernails scraped the skin on his back as she climaxed made him think. He's fucked this woman into a place where her lifetime of religious experience was stripped away.


Bud Pierce dropped the file folders on the conference table. Nick Carter and Carl Henderson set down their coffees.

Bud quietly said, "The Russian Mafia has come to Black Mountain, boys." He flipped open the file folder and sat down. "Anton Illych Fydor." His pronunciation was far from exact, but then Carl and Nick's Russian extended to the word "vodka."

"He's bad, boys." Bud read from the first page of a very sanitized FBI report. "He's ex-KGB, served in Angola, Afghanistan, and Moscow. He left the Soviet Union after it fell and legally immigrated to the United States, where he promptly disappeared. His prints pop up now and then, always near a dead body. The corpses are someone who's tried to screw the Russian Mafia."

Bud picked up his coffee and took a sip. "This isn't some drunk good ol' boy we're talking about here." He turned a page. "This boy was so bad we should be guarding the body." Bud smirked.

"The FBI wants to know what his business was in our town. This guy usually works only in big cities and on big jobs. They want to know what he was doing in a house with two teenage girls."

Nick chuckled, "I know what I'd be doing." Carl laughed with him.

Bud pointed to a spot on the page, "Anton was queer. Not something widely known."

Carl and Nick dropped their grins.

Bud closed the file. "So he wasn't there to fuck them. He wanted something. What we need to find out is what he wanted or what his boss wanted."

Nick thought a bit, "I don't know. I interviewed Margaret Horner, and she said she had no idea why he was there."

"What about the Nettleton girl?" Bud asked.

"She's still in shock at the hospital. The entire incident freaked her out, and she's still to in a daze to interview," Carl replied. "I'm going to see her later."

Bud thought a moment, "What was Horner's attitude to this whole thing?"

"She was rather calm I thought. She'd watched a man die in a pool of piss. She seemed to take it all very calmly."

"So Horner takes it calmly, and Nettleton is in a psych ward? Seems to me Miss Horner might not be fully forth coming about this." Bud speculated.

Nick replied, "It seems that way, but if Horner is lying about this she's being very cool about it. You know when she was here for the pot bust she was pretty scared."

Bud stood up to signal the meeting was over. "Bring her back in. Let's see if we can rattle her."

Nick and Carl nodded and rose to follow their orders.


Greg was trading books at his locker when he heard Margaret's voice behind him. She put her hand on his shoulder and whispered, "I need to talk with you privately. Meet me in front of your house at 4:45. Tell your parents you're coming to my house to visit Anson."

"Why?" Greg was in awe of Margaret since the morning he and she sandwiched her brother and their little orgy the night before.

"Just be there, it's too much to explain here, but I think you'll like it a lot." She whispered.

Greg nodded. The night before was still stark in his mind, as he had watched her fuck her brother while he did Katie. It was the second time he'd seen her do her brother, and he hoped to soon to get into her senior pussy. He watched her walk off wondering what their meeting would be about.


Lisa Mathews was tired as she drove to Horner Enterprises to deliver the contracts Bodega had signed early this morning. She smiled wryly as she recalled the man's insatiable performance last night. After Bodega had left around six am, she and Terri had called room service and ordered an enormous breakfast of omelets, pancakes, orange juice, and champagne and charged it to the room.

As a price of signing the contracts, Bodega had wanted to fuck one of them up the ass. Lisa was an anal virgin and cringed at the thought of Bodega's horse cock up her ass. Terri came through and took him easily. Lisa had watched in amazement as Terri's tiny hole expanded to take Bodega all the way. She had even looked like she enjoyed it—even appearing to climax as Bodega filled her with his last load.

Lisa parked in her space marked "Public Relations" and checked her makeup. she'd developed this habit lately. Public defenders rarely had to look good for their shitty clients. Now, Lisa was reading fashion magazines and never passed a mirror without a quick peek. She was rolling in dough now, and all she had to do was roll in the hay for it. God, all that money my parents wasted on law school.

She entered the building and smiled at the receptionist. A laborer waiting at the elevator rudely checked her out. He saw she didn't wear a bra under her silk blouse, just a sheer chemise. She visibly bounced as she approached him. She didn't mind. Both he and she were employees of Horner Enterprises, and it was her job to be eye candy for the company. As the elevator door opened, she gave him a smile causing the man to lower his eyes for a last look at her breasts.

As the man turned to leave, Lisa said, "Have a nice day."

Flustered the man returned, "You too."

Lisa glowed at the thought that she could do this to men. After her long night with Bodega, her pussy was sore, but it tingled after her little encounter with the laborer. For two months pay I would fuck him.

She entered Horner's office and found Connie seated behind her desk staring at her computer monitor. "Hard at work, Connie?" She said brightly.

Connie glanced over. "No, just finishing up some reports."

"Gerald asked me to drop these off." She laid the manila envelope on the uncluttered desk.

Connie swiftly picked up the envelope and slipped it into a drawer. She removed a business envelope and passed it over with a smile. "A little bonus for last night, Gerald heard the client didn't leave until early this morning and he was very happy. There's some extra for the woman you brought along."

Lisa happily took the bonus never intending to see Teri again. "He was amazing. The man was," she paused, "El Toro," and laughed.

Connie said, "Sounds like fun. Ever need help?"

"I had help. We picked up a hooker in the bar, and she turned out to be much needed help. I'd be in the hospital without her."

"How is that?" Connie asked softly.

"He wanted a little anal action, and it's not something I've ever done. She took him without a problem. It was really rather impressive."

"You've never had a cock up your ass?" Connie said breathlessly. This conversation was creating a fire in her pussy.

Lisa shook her head, "No one's ever asked before." She saw the amused look on Connie's face. "You've done this?" She knew Connie was sexually adventuresome, from her initial job interview, but didn't know much else about her.

"Honey," she purred, "I've done it many, many times. I love it."

Lisa sat down on the edge of the desk causing the slit in her short skirt to separate and allowed Connie a view of her tanned thigh. "Do you think I should give it a try? I mean what if I get another request and don't have someone to step in for me?"

"I think it would be a good idea. It needs to be done right or the pain can be intense."

"Who would I get to ... ah ... break me in?" She nodded toward Horner's door. "He's too big."

Connie grinned, thinking of the many times she'd taken that big dick up her ass over the years. "Yes, he is. You might want someone or something a little smaller."

"Something?" Lisa was intrigued.

"I might be able to help." Connie said heatedly.

"How could you help?" Lisa leaned down and gave Connie a close look at her distended nipples.

Gerald Horner's secretary stood up and stepped behind Lisa. She hugged the younger woman from behind. "I keep a strap on in my bathroom."

Lisa let Connie fondle her breasts as she considered the offer. The wet lips on her neck made it difficult to think rationally. "You would teach me?" She moaned.

Connie's slim fingers twirled Lisa's nipples, "You really should experience it, before a man with a big dick wants it—someone like our boss."

Lisa laid her head back. "He's had your ass?" She said into Connie's ear.

"Many times." Connie answered hoarsely.

"And you like it?"

"I love it, and you will too. My cock's not near as big as Gerry's." She released Lisa's firm tits. "Let me lock the door."

Lisa watched the woman and hoped she'd look that good in thirty years. She felt a burning in her loins at the idea of Connie introducing her to such a forbidden act. "Why do you keep a strap on in the office?" She asked.

Connie said, "You never know... " leaving the question unanswered, "I've had it a long time and find use for it now and then."

Lisa accepted her non-answer. It wasn't any of her business she was being told. It made Lisa trust that what was going to happen in the bathroom would stay there. She walked into the small bathroom where her job interview occurred. Connie opened a small closet and handed Lisa a couple of hangers. "I hate getting my work clothes wrinkled." She calmly undressed. "Come on, Lisa, I need to get back to my desk before lunch hour is over."

Lisa stripped with Horner's secretary watching. Lisa, in her short time as a closer, was growing used to conducting business naked. She now shaved everyday and kept her skin glowing with expensive lotions. So when Connie slipped her fingers to her pussy she felt only smooth, oiled skin. "Very nice," she said softly. "Better than my last touch. That was quite a bush you had."

Lisa blushed. "It was." She agreed while opening her legs to allow Connie full reign. Connie moved closer and allowed her breasts to brush against Lisa's. The ripe globes squashing together creating heat in each woman.

Connie's slim fingers spread the growing moisture in Lisa's pussy around the lips and her inner thighs. Lisa bowed her head and allowed Connie to do her will. As Connie aroused her, she asked, "Have you always worked here?"

"Yes, I started just out of high school." She guided Lisa to the vanity. "Bend over, and I'll tell you about it. It's really rather interesting, and I'll tell you the true story, not the one my parents heard." She smiled as she removed an enema kit from a drawer in the oak vanity. She patted Lisa's round bottom, "We need go get you clean."

Lisa turned back. "I haven't had one of these since I was a child."

"Well you're not a child anymore, and I don't want any surprises." She turned on the water to let it worm. "I started working here in 1970. I was just out of high school..."


It was June 18th. I was fresh from high school and could type 90 words per minute, which put me at the top of my typing class. My mother sent me to Horner Enterprises to look for work. She thought I would be put to work on the assembly line building the exercise machines. Gerald's father, Hank Horner ran the place then. He was a man who started with an average body that he built up by long hours using his machines. He felt that he was the product's best advertising.

So on the morning of my interview my Aunt Hallievii stopped by to visit Mom and saw what I was wearing—white cotton blouse with a dark, navy blue skirt. She set down her coffee cup and said, "That just won't do."

"Why not?" I said, "It's what they advised us in school to wear to a job interview."

Hallie snorted, "If you want a low paying job that will bore you tears it is. Come with me."

She took me back to my room and went through my closet pulling out a yellow sundress. "With some work this will do. Try it on."

I put it on and Hallie turned me slowly around. She inspected it closely. I could see her concentrating on my dress and me.

"Take it off." After I handed it to her, she sat down at my sewing machine and began cutting and stitching. I sat on my bed in my underwear wondering what she was doing.

When finished I put on the dress again. She shortened the hem and lowered the neckline. The neckline was so low I could see the cups of my bra. "I can't wear this, Aunt Hallie, you can see my bra."

"Take it off." She ordered.

"The dress?" I said.

"No, you child. Take the bra off." She was sounding impatient with me.

"But I'm no feminist! I can't go without a bra." I protested.

"Try it, honey. And you'll see what I mean."

I was a C-cup back then and they were much higher than they are now. After taking off the bra I looked in the mirror. I didn't seem to look much different, but I did feel different. I felt ... naughty. My cheeks burned red; I'd not gone without a bra since I was twelve.

The hem was just above my knees. It wasn't a miniskirt, but it was higher than Mom ever let me wear. I smiled at thinking I looked—sophisticated.

Hallie, said, "Very nice. I amaze myself."

I, again, protested, "I can't go to a job interview looking like this. I would feel so awkward."

"Honey, you're just going to have to trust me. I know how men think, especially these horny personnel managers." I gasped at this. "Oh, don't be so naïve. You've got it, and you need to use it."

"Got what, Aunt Hattie?" I was curious as to this possession of mine.

"Sex appeal, you have a load of it, and you need to use it if you don't want to spend your lift turning nuts on some assembly line." She turned me around on last time stopping when I faced her.

She dropped her measuring tape on the floor. "Pick it up."

I dropped down while keeping my spine vertical like any proper young lady would. Hallie stopped me. "No, bend at the waist."

"But..."

"I said, bend from the waist." She ordered again.

This time I did knowing she must be getting a good view of my breasts in the low cut dress. "Now, when you're with the personnel manager, I want you to drop something on the floor, a pen would be good."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.